• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The norwegian killer

Malcontent

MBTI Type
abcd
Obviously an unhealthy INTJ at his worst.
Ennegram trifix 3w4-1w9-6w5 (in random order).

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
From what I understand, he killed people in an attempt to try and stop Muslims from coming into his country by killing those who belonged to a political party that supported Muslim immigration. I think, someone correct me if I am wrong. I also read in a recent report that he wanted to renew, or at least identified with, being a Knight Templar. Sounds like a crazy ass 1 honestly:

1w2 > 6w5 > ?

Not sure on JCF or heart type; why did you choose INTJ and 3w4?

mujigay

Intergalactic Badass
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I understand where you're getting the enneatype from, not at all understanding why you're thinking he's an INTJ. Care to explain?

slowriot

He who laughs
Enneagram
5w4
he cant be INTJ, he spared the life of a 11 year old begging for his life. That should be evidence enough.

So Im not pointed out as trolling:
Id say an unoriginal paranoid "realist" ISTP

Malcontent

MBTI Type
abcd
Enneagram 1 (I wrote 1w9 but I can see the 1w2 too) is the most visible, and 6w5.
I think also 3w4 because he called himself "the greatest monster after ww2" (psycophatic narcissism and extreme workaholism toward his goal).

About mbti INTJ, I'm really surprised because for what I've read about him I can't see any other type.
Mad overload Ni long-range vision about a possible 2083 "better world" with the tertiary Fi fanaticism (Ni-Fi loop), Te organization in details and last function Se come out crazy in ultraviolence.
If I had to say a fictional charcater he reminds me, I'd say Light Yagami.

Curious about your thoughts, maybe I could see ENTJ (but he was descripted a reserved nerd). But other types??!!
ISTP fits the hitman profile... but only that... he can't be a perceiver...
BTW, I don't know if similar persons are really typable...:horor:

Offog

MBTI Type
INTP
ISTJ is more probable

I've read a chunk of his manifesto. He's definitely using Ni and not Si.

and I doubt he is more unhealthy than most people from psychiatric point of view

He does appear to be sane. He's just a really bad person.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

By Myers Briggs statistics it should be such. And I see it in his attempt to preserve the greater good, if he was doing it to save his people from something he thought as evil to the culture. Sounds like Si-Fe to me.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Obviously an unhealthy INTJ at his worst.
Ennegram trifix 3w4-1w9-6w5 (in random order).

I swear to God before I even clicked the damn thread I just KNEW somebody would blurt out INTJ.

Let me guess, you think that Arizona psycho who shot that Congresswoman is an INTJ too. And so are the Columbine shooters along with the V-Tech guy.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I would say one of those cause-oriented NFPs.

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I swear to God before I even clicked the damn thread I just KNEW somebody would blurt out INTJ.

Let me guess, you think that Arizona psycho who shot that Congresswoman is an INTJ too. And so are the Columbine shooters along with the V-Tech guy.

Of those, I'd say Eric Harris is most likely to have been INTJ. Dylan Klebold was probably ISFP or INFP. Don't know about Loughner (INT seems right from what I can recall, and based on those videos he had. P or J, I dunno) or Cho, the Virginia Tech guy (no clue, but from what I recall I'd guess ISTP or ISTJ).

Don't know enough about this Norwegien guy.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Of those, I'd say Eric Harris is most likely to have been INTJ. Dylan Klebold was probably ISFP or INFP. Don't know about Loughner (INT seems right from what I can recall, and based on those videos he had. P or J, I dunno) or Cho, the Virginia Tech guy (no clue, but from what I recall I'd guess ISTP or ISTJ).

Don't know enough about this Norwegien guy.

Eric Harris ISTP. Loughner, schizophrenic ESFJ. Breivik, if I had to guess, probably ESFJ too, with all that bullshit of saving the country by attacking a party and his fondness of playing dress up.

Anyway, anti social/murderous tendencies doesn't automatically equate to INTx. In fact, I am quite adamant against the whole concept of mental illnesses being indicative of type and vice versa.

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Eric Harris ISTP. Loughner, schizophrenic ESFJ. Breivik, if I had to guess, probably ESFJ too, with all that bullshit of saving the country by attacking a party and his fondness of playing dress up.

Anyway, anti social/murderous tendencies doesn't automatically equate to INTx. In fact, I am quite adamant against the whole concept of mental illnesses being indicative of type and vice versa.

ISTP is the only other type I could see as a probable match for Harris. Klebold was very depressed and angry. He was a clear F. Loughner, you may be right. I'd ave to reacquaint myself. I recall a lot of folks thinking he was INTP. I remember people claiming he almost never spoke to anyone, especially over the last few years. He seemed very paranoid, but about society rather than his personal safety or being spied on or something. And Breivik, yeah, I could see your assessment as a possibility.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
ISTP is the only other type I could see as a probable match for Harris. Klebold was very depressed and angry. He was a clear F. Loughner, you may be right. I'd ave to reacquaint myself. I recall a lot of folks thinking he was INTP. I remember people claiming he almost never spoke to anyone, especially over the last few years. He seemed very paranoid, but about society rather than his personal safety or being spied on or something. And Breivik, yeah, I could see your assessment as a possibility.

I think people heard that Loughner was into lucid dreaming and automatically decided he was INTP. His "final thoughts" video didn't look like an INTP srs bsns research paper, but more like a new age gobbledygook with mellow electronic background music, cheap special effects and "did you know...?" one liners.