• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Typology Central Harry Potter casts

S

sammy

InvisibleJim = Severus Snape
Patches = McGonagall
Oakysage = Flitwick
Senza Tema = Padma or Parvati Patel (my twin)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think you'd make a better Gilderoy Lockhart.

actually, I certainly see a vast array of similarities between myself and Gilderoy Lockheart (much to my dismay) but he performs for others. he wants to be a praised, glorifyed celebrity. I perform more for my own sake, it's a plus if people can watch me, but most of my behavior that would be labeled as attention whoring really goes on when no one is watching/reading :D noticing that difference was very observant of you
PS: you're Nearly Headless Nick :D

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Jonnyboy's avatar kinda looks like Mad-Eye Moody, doesn't it?

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE
Oaky is definitely not Snape. Snape is a dick, and Oaky is no dick.

senza_tema as J.K.Rowling

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE
actually, I certainly see a vast array of similarities between myself and Gilderoy Lockheart (much to my dismay) but he performs for others. he wants to be a praised, glorifyed celebrity. I perform more for my own sake, it's a plus if people can watch me, but most of my behavior that would be labeled as attention whoring really goes on when no one is watching/reading :D noticing that difference was very observant of you
PS: you're Nearly Headless Nick :D

Yeah, I think both you and Uber are smiliar to Lockhart, but where the fuck did you pull Nearly Headless Nick from?

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Elfboy as Gilderoy Lockhart.

Ivy = McGonagall.

No, Victor as Trelawney! :smile:

entropie . . . Both Fred and George Weasley (thanks to the magic of computer juxtaposition)

These are very good.

lol I am not Cho Chang! I'd be Padma or Parvati --I hate both. ugh.

Why decide? You CAN be both.

Udog can be Hagrid.

Entropie can also play Arthur Weasley, what with all the tinkering.

Patches would be a good Hermione.

Meek is Moaning Myrtle.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
*fears being Seamus*

:unsure:

wait... nobody here took chemistry with me!