• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Typology Central Harry Potter casts

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Not a lot of Umbridge noms.

Not surprising, I guess. She's maybe the most hated character in the entire series. Honestly, I think people also tend to hate Bellatrix more than Voldemort (of course, she killed one of the series most popular characters)

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4

Not surprising, I guess. She's maybe the most hated character in the entire series. Honestly, I think people also tend to hate Bellatrix more than Voldemort (of course, she killed one of the series most popular characters)

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP

She's my favorite. I always like the villains best, though. I thought it was extremely unsatisfying that she was killed by Molly Weasley. That honor should have gone to McGonagal.

Anyhoo. I like EffEm's list!

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP

She's my favorite. I always like the villains best, though. I thought it was extremely unsatisfying that she was killed by Molly Weasley. That honor should have gone to McGonagal.

Anyhoo. I like EffEm's list!

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
No, Victor as Trelawney! :smile:

entropie . . . Both Fred and George Weasley (thanks to the magic of computer juxtaposition)
Marm . . . Angelina Johnson
Burning Rave . . . Bill Weasley
Njintje . . . Bellatrix Lestrange (no offense ;))

Hahaha! None taken. After Luna, she's my favourite <3

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4

She always reminded me of Harley Quinn a little except you replace the tendency toward "somehow irresistibly likable" with one for "incredibly psychotic." I guess that's mostly because they seem to genuinely love incredibly evil monsters who clearly don't care about them and would murder them at the drop of the hat if it advantaged them (In Voldemort's case) or mildly amused them (Joker's case).

Also, I don't think I'm anywhere near alone in thinking Bellatrix's death was one of very best scenes in the entire series. If I were the type of person who pumps my fist, when I read that I would have pumped it there, and "Not my daughter, you bitch!" is one of the most well-known lines from the whole series. Sadly, I found the movie didn't translate that moment very well, basically including it because it felt like it had to.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
She always reminded me of Harley Quinn a little except you replace the tendency toward "somehow irresistibly likable" with one for "incredibly psychotic." I guess that's mostly because they seem to genuinely love incredibly evil monsters who clearly don't care about them and would murder them at the drop of the hat if it advantaged them (In Voldemort's case) or mildly amused them (Joker's case).

Also, I don't think I'm anywhere near alone in thinking Bellatrix's death was one of very best scenes in the entire series. If I were the type of person who pumps my fist, when I read that I would have pumped it there, and "Not my daughter, you bitch!" is one of the most well-known lines from the whole series. Sadly, I found the movie didn't translate that moment very well, basically including it because it felt like it had to.

Yeah, I know I'm in the minority there--I just don't have an attachment to Molly (or to Ginny), and I thought it was kind of a waste of a good death. It's just a personal thing. I also didn't care for the inclusion of the aftermath chapter of the final book. But yeah, the movie version was strange, because of the creepy smile MW gave afterward. It was the wrong reaction--I think disbelief, then surprised elation would have been more true to character. Ah, well. I loved McGonagal's scenes in the last movie, though--those were the fist-pumpers, to me.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ah, well. I loved McGonagal's scenes in the last movie, though--those were the fist-pumpers, to me.

Yes, I felt like she was kind of restrained and just background cast in the earlier movies, but here she finally got a chance to step up and show her stuff, starting with her facing off against Snape in Harry's defense. We never got to see her cut loose before now.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, I know I'm in the minority there--I just don't have an attachment to Molly (or to Ginny), and I thought it was kind of a waste of a good death. It's just a personal thing. I also didn't care for the inclusion of the aftermath chapter of the final book. But yeah, the movie version was strange, because of the creepy smile MW gave afterward. It was the wrong reaction--I think disbelief, then surprised elation would have been more true to character. Ah, well. I loved McGonagal's scenes in the last movie, though--those were the fist-pumpers, to me.

up until this movie I thought she was an ESTJ, but she is clearly ISTJ after seeing this one. there's no mistaking the awesome might of Te/Fi with conviction. I thought she was the most heroic character in the movie, at least if using hero in the dramatic sense of the word

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm Ron Weasley.

I actually typed Dumbledore as INTP. It surprised me.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
FWIW, INFJ was a lock until the last book.

Yeah, that last bit with him is very INTP... lots of P.

The whole endgame strategy was very detached thinking at play as well, with that kind of flexy amiable good humor typically of TP.

wolfy

awsm
Harry: Silently Honest
Ron: Entropie
Hermione: violaine
Hagrid: Your Local Jesus
Neville: Kelric
Voldemort: Anyone that's gotten banned and had a long tribute thread
Lucious Malfoy: The U
Draco Malfoy: Spamtar
McGonagall: Ivy
Fleur: Giggly
Cedric Diggory: Jonnyboy
Gilderoy Lockhart: Whatever Edahn's calling himself these days
Tonks: Patches
Sirius Black: Wolfy
Snape: Haight
Argus Filch: prplchknz
Luna: Victor

Nice list. Sirius, I like that.

R

Riva

Harry: Silently Honest
Ron: Entropie
Hermione: violaine
Hagrid: Your Local Jesus
Neville: Kelric
Voldemort: Anyone that's gotten banned and had a long tribute thread
Lucious Malfoy: The U
Draco Malfoy: Spamtar
McGonagall: Ivy
Fleur: Giggly
Cedric Diggory: Jonnyboy
Gilderoy Lockhart: Whatever Edahn's calling himself these days
Tonks: Patches
Sirius Black: Wolfy
Snape: Haight
Argus Filch: prplchknz
Luna: Victor

Hermione: Patches
Neville: Savage Idealist
Mrs. Weasley: Marm
Hagrid: YourLocalJesus
Luna: Saturned
Trulawney: Victor
Peeves: Gingko
Ron's Girlfriend in book 6: YWIR
Ginny: Giggly
Lupin: Highlander
Serius: InvisibleJim
Tonks: Skylights

The highlighted parts were pretty good. Also I see,

Nijntje and Senza both as Luna Lovegood. (Both are a bit lunish, in a cute way.)
CzeCze as that hyperactive owl Ron had. lolz... :laugh:
Peguy as either Voldemort or barty crouch juniour. (Juniour >>> Voldemort for peguy.)
Blackmail as Serius. (Serious was ESTP and Blackmail is ENTP though. But for some reason I can see the resemblance.)

R

Riva

And I want to be that Dragon who tried to toast Harry's ass in the 4th book. Yay!

Chloe as Ginny. (Chloe is an ENFP and Ginny is an ISTP, but I see a resemblance.)
Satine or BlueMonday or whatever she calls herself as Bella. (Both give a freakishly scary vibe.)

And it should be noted that non of what I agreed upon on the quoted posts was type related. It's just that I though I would point out the type differences in my match makings.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
DISCLAIMER: The members I matched with the respective characters have no relation to their type.

Last edited by a moderator:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Extensive character typing moved to appropriate thread.