• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Arnold Schwarzenegger's type

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
http://famous-relationships.topsynergy.com/Arnold_Schwarzenegger/
"Serious and responsible, he tries to carry the world on his shoulders and rarely let others know that he needs help and support. Arnold Schwarzenegger denies or ignores his own emotional needs and feels that others will not accept him if he appears "weak". He is especially uncomfortable with emotional dependency, and will tell himself and others (even children) not to be a "baby". Arnold Schwarzenegger needs to accept that no one is self-sufficient all the time, and to be gentler with his "childish" emotional needs and wants. To others, he may appear to be rather hard-nosed and tough, with a businesslike attitude toward their personal concerns and feelings. Actually, no one is a truer friend. His feelings and loyalties run deep, but he often does not let people know how much he cares. Arnold Schwarzenegger also needs to learn to relax, enjoy himself, and play sometimes."

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Here's more from the same page from the previous comment:

"Arnold Schwarzenegger has a sympathetic nature and instinctively reaches out to people in need of help. Schwarzenegger also has a deeply ingrained tendency to want to improve or "fix" other people's lives, which can be annoying to the person who has no desire to be changed or "helped" in this way. For Arnold, affection and caring must be expressed in tangible acts or service of some kind.

He is a dreamer, attracted to the inner, mystical side of life, and may have trouble distinguishing the real from the imagined or illusory. Arnold does not enjoy confrontation and becomes very evasive when problems in his personal life or relationships arise, escaping into his imagination in order to avoid dealing with them directly. He is also rather gullible and naive about people, especially if his sympathy has been aroused. Arnold Schwarzenegger is very sensitive to music and can use it to bring himself into emotional balance and harmony." Etc.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Sounds like I'm right after all.

Nice shooting, me.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I just looked up the 3w2 in "Personality Types" and it lists Arnold Schwarzenegger under famous 3w2 celebs. I had forgotten about that, and my call on Arnie's e-type matched Riso's anyway. But the real reason I came to the conclusion that Arnie is an ENFJ was through reading the ENFJ profile description. If any MBTI type corresponds precisely to the type 3, that would definitely be the ENFJ. And since I knew Arnie was a type 3w2, I made the connection between one system and another through two profile descriptions that look very similar.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If that guy is not ESTJ nobody is ESTJ.

"I think that gay marriage should be between a man and a woman."

How does this humorous Arnie quote add up to ESTJ? It sounds more like one of his jokes. If George W. had said it, I would think it was a mistake.

wolfy

awsm
I've read many many many books. Why? Are you mad at me about the fact that I quoted the very book you mentioned in order to disprove your own contention?

Not particularly, you were just vague.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Arnie - the inspiration to others.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq907iljP7o&feature=player_detailpage#t=53s
http://www.keirsey.com/4temps/idealist_overview.asp
"Idealists (NFs), as a temperament, are passionately concerned with personal growth and development. Idealists strive to discover who they are and how they can become their best possible self -- always this quest for self-knowledge and self-improvement drives their imagination. And they want to help others make the journey."

Arnie creates a vision of what he wants:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dcP_Yk4yoY&feature=player_detailpage#t=200s

"Everybody likes to be wanted, and needed, and appreciated, and loved, and all those things."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dcP_Yk4yoY&feature=player_detailpage#t=367s

R

Riva

I easiyl see him as an ISTP. Yes as an introvert. His extroversion seems to be an act put on by him. He is a promoter that is for sure. But not the extroverted type. But the introverted type that knows what he is doing and puts a bit of a mask to look good. Some people see him as a INTJ, because he is ambitious, a planner and excells in everything that he does and mainly beasue Kiersey says so. But we all know he isn't really good at typing people, tends to stereotype and see S types as people who fails to plan (which is incorrect.) Anyway it is easy to mix up determined ISTPs with INTJs. And I believe Arni is a determined ISTP who puts on an extroverted face to match his field of work :).
I disagree with this - the typing. Still agrees with the obvious - kiersey points. Kiersey went down on his knees for the intuitives and did the opposite to the sensor types. Not sure about A.S's type.

fripping

MBTI Type
nerd
entj typecast as a big, muscly idiot. he was a millionaire before he was a bodybuilder, then an action star, then a governor. he has a personal vision and climbed the ranks with aplomb despite a lack of any intelligent dialogue in his films. he never wrote it.

and he doesn't make a bad inspirational speaker, either.

who do you want to be? not what but who? . . . you have to think outside the box. . . what's the point of being on this earth if all you want to do is be like everyone and avoid trouble? . . . i say break the rules but not the law, break the rules.
not something an SJ would ever dream of telling people to do.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Gotta love that tertiary Te.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Not Sx atleast 2nd?

So/Sps have a sexless/asexual vibe. He seems quite charismatic. Charisma I am using as the opposite of sexless here.

Riva, Speed Gavroche may not always get these typings exactly correct, though in general, he at least seems to come pretty darn close pretty much always.

I would go as far as to say that nobody on this forum has displayed better typings abilities. For reference, see the below thread:
http://www.typologycentral.com/foru...tebin-mbti-enneagram-combination-typings.html