• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Stephen Daldry

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Stephen Daldry is an English theatre and movie director/producer. He directed the movies Billy Elliot (as well as the corresponding play), The Hours and The Reader.

You can read a interview with him here. What do you think his type is? I don't know him very well, but my best guess would be IxFJ, probably INFJ, especially given how he seems quite "tuned" to his audience's reaction and seeks to "gauge" its reactions:

Daldry said:
Things that weren’t dramatized or even discussed in the book, but we thought we should bring to the forefront. How much empathy we were ever going to have for Hannah? How much we should have or shouldn’t have? And for my point of view in discussion with Bernhard as well as obviously David, keeping the character as ambiguous as we could.

Could this be Fe? :thinking:

Also, he seems pretty introverted in this interview:

Suggestions?

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
My favorite part of the interview was 'I paid them.' LOL

I'm leaning towards infj. Whatever the type he is just a sweetheart in that video. :wubbie:

BRB fangirling over him. XD