• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fire Emblem

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Anyone got any ideas about the types of the characters in the series?

mine are

Soren - INTJ

Elinca - ENFJ

Erk - INTJ

Hector - ENTJ

Ike - ESTJ

Orson - ESFJ

Jade Curtiss

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Anyone got any ideas about the types of the characters in the series?

mine are

Soren - INTJ

Elinca - ENFJ

Erk - INTJ

Hector - ENTJ

Ike - ESTJ

Orson - ESFJ

Ike and Soren are spot on, but Elincia seems a bit introverted to me. Definitely INFJ or ENFJ.

My guesses for the Path of Radiance characters, just based off the general impressions they exude, since there's not really much else to go by in this type of series:

Ike ESTJ 6w5 sp/sx
Titania: IstJ 1w9 sx/sp
Boyd: ESTP 7w8 so/sx
Oscar: IsFP 9w1 sp/so?
Mist: ENFJ 2w1 so/sx
Rolf: ISFP 9w1 sx/sp
Rhys: INFP 9w1 Stereotype. so/sp
Soren: INTJ 5w6 sp/sx
Elincia: xNFJ 2w1 so/sx
Greil: ExTJ 8w9 sp/so
Shinon: Jerkass ISTP 8w9 sp/sp/sp
Gatrie: ESTP 7w8 so/sx
Mia: EStP 7w8 sp last
Ilyana: ISFP 9 sp/sx
Marcia: EsFP 7w6 sx/so
Lethe: ESTJ 6 so/sp
Mordecai: ISFP 9w1 so/sx
Volke: ISTP 5w6 sp/sx
Nephenee: ISTP 9w8 sp/so
Kieran: ESTP or ESTJ 3w4 sx/so
Brom: xSFJ 6w7 so/sp
Zihark: IntP 9w1 sx/sp
Sothe: ISTP 6w5 sp/sx
Jill: ESTJ? 6w7 so/sx
Astrid: ISFJ or possibly INFP 9w1 so/sp
Makalov: ESFP 7w6 so/sx Stereotype
Stefan: INxJ or ISxP 4w5 sx/so
Tormod: ENTJ or ESTP 8w7 or 3w2 sx/so
Muarim: ISTJ 6w5 sp/sx
Devdan: ESFP? 7w6? sx/so?
Reyson: Seems either INFJ or ENTJ for some reason. 1w9 or 8w7 sx/sp
Janaff: ExTP 7w6 sx/so
Ulki: ISTP? Definitely IxTx. 5w6 sp/so
Tanith: ENTJ 3w2, possibly 8w9. sp/so
Calill: ExFP 3w4 sx/so
Largo: ESTP 7w6 or 2w3 so/sp
Tauroneo: ISTJ 6w5 sp/so
Ranulf: ENTP 6w5 sp/so
Haar: ISTP 9w8 sp/so
Lucia: ISTJ 1w9 sx last
Bastian: ENFP 4w3 sx/so
Geoffrey: ISTJ 1w2 sx/so
Ena: ISFJ 6w5 so/sp
Nasir: INTP 5w6 so/sp
Tibarn: ENTJ or ESTP 8w7 sx first
Naesala: EnTP 3w4 sp/sx
Giffca: IxTx. Probably ISTJ or ISTP. 6w5 sp first
Oliver: ENFP 6w7 sx/sp
Shiharam: EsTJ 6w5 or 8w9 so/sp
Petrine: ESTP 8w7 sx/so
Bryce: ISTJ 6w5 sp/so
Ashnard: ENTJ 8w7 sx/sp Villian Archetype
The Black Knight: INTJ 8w9 (possibly 5w6) sp/sx Obscenely Badass Villian Archetype

I might add characters from Radiant Dawn and do the Shadow Dragon and Blazing Sword characters later. What do you think?

Last edited:

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Fire emblem is a series with little differences in types, but Reyson has a huge F vibe to him. The Raven king guy I think your on the dot about, hmm what about ranluf through gives a ENTP vibe to you? Janaff is definilty ESTP. Geoffrey is a crusader like type that's a Fi give away I'd say ISFJ or INFJ, Haven't play Path of radiance in a while so I honestly don't remember some of the characters. Volke's the guy who rips you for 50k in the game right? He seems more INTP than ISTP

Jade Curtiss

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Fire emblem is a series with little differences in types, but Reyson has a huge F vibe to him. The Raven king guy I think your on the dot about, hmm what about ranluf through gives a ENTP vibe to you? Janaff is definilty ESTP. Geoffrey is a crusader like type that's a Fi give away I'd say ISFJ or INFJ, Haven't play Path of radiance in a while so I honestly don't remember some of the characters. Volke's the guy who rips you for 50k in the game right? He seems more INTP than ISTP

Yes, and thinking about more, it's Fi that Reyson gives off constantly, but he seems very very J to me, so maybe an INFP focused on their Fi at the expense of Ne? Ranulf is actually one of the most rational characters in the game as I remember, cutting through all the petty feuds and laguz/beorc biases to focus on coming up with the most logical plan that would ensure success. And he was most definitely a perceiver. I guess it's mainly the xxTP I see in Ranulf, so I could see any of those types for him. Yeah your probably right about Janaff. You say Geoffrey seems Fi to you, but IxFJs have auxiliary Fe, not Fi. Geoffrey is basically the archetypal "chivalrous knight protector" and that chivalry translates to Fe as I see it. So ISTJ wouldn't work in that case. Now I'm thinking ISFJ for Geoffrey (maybe INFJ). He's definitely IxxJ, and pretty much the epitome of an e1. I could see INTP for Volke actually. The Ti dominance is the main thing.