• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Bridesmaids

Lightyear

Very funny movie.

Annie - ENFP
Lilian - ENTP
Helen - ESTJ
Megan - ESTP
Rita - ESFP
Becca - ISFJ
Nathan - ISFP
Annie's mum - ESFP
Jon Hamm character -DICK

These are all just out of the top of my head so any corrections welcome!

spleen

MBTI Type
Entp
Enneagram
Lillian becomes engaged to a wealthy banker in Chicago and asks Annie to be her maid of honor. At the engagement party, Annie meets her fellow bridesmaids: Lillian's cynical cousin Rita (Wendi McLendon-Covey), idealistic friend Becca (Ellie Kemper), raunchy future sister-in-law Megan (Melissa McCarthy) and Helen (Rose Byrne), the beautiful but vain wife of Lillian's fiance's boss. Helen and Annie are immediately jealous of the other's friendship with Lillian, but Lillian persuades them to spend time together. During a game of doubles tennis, Annie and Helen are hyper competitive, deliberately hitting each other with their volleys multiple times.

To give some information.

First off, since entp females are less than 1% of population, and this girl cared about a lot of social conventions, that, I dont know about other Entp females, but I dont give a damn about if my wedding dress got polka dots, made of lady gaga's meat dress, or my being naked, because, well, it doesnt matter? The entire thing? Idk if thats the same for other entp women on here, but I know I can say that...lack of necessary care to conventions is a primary indicator of an Entp woman.

Do you think Hamm was an ESTJ? The creator of this movie did not really lend him a character much. He was tactful, intentionally irresponsible...What do you think. I mean, the creators overdid his asshole traits, so. He could have more narcissistic disorder that overshadows are being able to identify a persona about him. Not to rest on that conclusion, just theowing out the idea of that he could be not able to be typed due to lack of...knowledge of him...

A

A window to the soul

First off, since entp females are less than 1% of population, and this girl cared about a lot of social conventions, that, I dont know about other Entp females, but I dont give a damn about if my wedding dress got polka dots, made of lady gaga's meat dress, or my being naked, because, well, it doesnt matter? The entire thing? Idk if thats the same for other entp women on here, but I know I can say that...lack of necessary care to conventions is a primary indicator of an Entp woman.

I'd care about wedding conventions to the extent that those closest to me care.

spleen

MBTI Type
Entp
Enneagram
Im an orphan, I was taken in by men, no women. I have less Woman-Training. If any. I mean, still got some o that ass. But Im a pretty, 125 lb 5'10 atnlete (i think Im better than everybody) and a guy last week, after I smoked him in soccer, asked me about if I was a man, due to my words I said in celebration. So. I showed him my boobs, and I gave him a different set of words. He had a little pussyfit about thar after getting over shock of seeing small tits, guess hes never slept with a prostitute, they have bigger tits. They have to, right.
Anyway, guess that Lillian could be a less extreme entp. The hell if I know im just hqving fun here

A

A window to the soul

Im an orphan, I was taken in by men, no women. I have less Woman-Training. If any. I mean, still got some o that ass. But Im a pretty, 125 lb 5'10 atnlete (i think Im better than everybody) and a guy last week, after I smoked him in soccer, asked me about if I was a man, due to my words I said in celebration. So. I showed him my boobs, and I gave him a different set of words. He had a little pussyfit about thar after getting over shock of seeing small tits, guess hes never slept with a prostitute, they have bigger tits. They have to, right.
Anyway, guess that Lillian could be a less extreme entp. The hell if I know im just hqving fun here

Yes. My blouse bunnies are shy.