• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Twin Peaks

Sunny Ghost

I couldn't find if this one already existed or not... but...

Twin%20Peaks%20-%20Season%202.jpg

Agent Cooper: ENTP :wubbie:
Audrey Horne: ENFP
James: ISFP
Donna: ISFJ
Bobby: ESTP
Sheriff Truman: ISTP
Log lady: INFP

And the fuzzier ones...
Lucy: ESFP... or maybe ISFP
Andy: xxxx
Jocey: IxTJ
Catherine: ESTJ
Pete: xSFP
Leo: xxxx
Shelly: ISFP
Norma:
Big Ed:
Nadine:
Leland Palmer:
Sarah Palmer:
Dr. Jacoby:
Benjamin Horne:
Howard:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I can agree with you on most of them, except that I think Bobby is a Feeler, possibly a cocky ESFJ, and there's simply no way Special Agent Cooper is an Ne dom. He's Ni all the way. He's an NJ. Too focused, too internally driven by meanings and signs under what's actually there. Too well behaved, and in a way that doesn't seem manipulative, but genuine.

I thought he might be a very Fi INTJ, but I think xNFJ suits him better on second thought.

Sunny Ghost

Interesting thought on Cooper... I feel like he's more extroverted. He releases all his thoughts openly, especially through the tape recorder. I don't think he uses Te really, though. He's more about figuring out puzzles--Ti. And he's constantly pulling this and that together, using visions and dreams to solve the crime. I still feel as though he's more Ne/Ti/Fe.

Outside of him, I feel like there are a lot xSFP type of personalities. Is this what you get in a soap opera parody? ::facepalm::

Killjoy

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Cooper is so obviously Ni.

INFJ.

I think the character Lynch played (Gordon Cole) may have been ENTP. Cooper, however, is a pretty blatant Ni type and Feeler seems obvious to me. The problem with typing Cooper is that he's a remarkably healthy individual. Cognitively, he's operating on all cylinders.

Ni (Introspection, vision, reliant on hunches, dreams, mysticism...)

Fe (Sympathetic, harmonious, diplomatic, directive)

Ti (Logical deductions, analytical, truth-seeking)

Se (genuine curiosity about his enviroment, enjoying simple everyday pleasures)

Enneagram wise, I'd peg Cooper as a 1w9.

The others:

Truman: ISFP

Hawk: ISTP

Andy: ESFJ

Leland Palmer: EFJ

Pete: ISFJ

Catherine: ExTJ

Bobby Briggs: ESxP

Major Briggs: ISTJ/INFJ

Audrey: Probably ENFP

Ben Horne: ENTP

Leo Johnson: ISTP

Donna: IxFx

Jacoby: ENTP

Windom Earle: INTJ

Big Ed: ISJ

Nadine: ENFP?

Log Lady: ?

Harold Smith: INFJ

Albert Rosenfield: INTJ :D

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Interesting thought on Cooper... I feel like he's more extroverted. He releases all his thoughts openly, especially through the tape recorder. I don't think he uses Te really, though. He's more about figuring out puzzles--Ti. And he's constantly pulling this and that together, using visions and dreams to solve the crime. I still feel as though he's more Ne/Ti/Fe.

Outside of him, I feel like there are a lot xSFP type of personalities. Is this what you get in a soap opera parody? ::facepalm::
Honestly, I think a Ni user would be more inclined to trust something as intangible as dreams and visions. A Ne user would be more like "what of this or this or had something to do with that other thing" and think of all possibilities as plausible.

Sunny Ghost

Hmm... maybe my familiarity with Ni's are mostly from INTJ's, which would have a completely different use of Ni from an INFJ or ENFJ. The INTJ's I know in real life, as well as ENTJ's, would not rely on internal visions and dreams as a way of solving a crime. However, I am familiar with INFP's that I know of using visions as a guiding force. Ni for them (NTJ's) is more of a way of finding clarity in thought, and a way of looking. Drastically different from NFJ, I'm sure.

Cooper always just strikes me more as a rational temperament than idealist. But maybe that's a misguided way of looking at it.

Ah, I forgot about Albert Rosenfeld. Definitely an INTJ. "You listen to me. While I will admit to a certain cynicism, the fact is that I am a nay-sayer and hatchet man in the fight against violence. I pride myself in taking a punch and I'll gladly take another, because I choose to live my life in the company of Gandhi and King. My concerns are global. I reject absolutely revenge, aggression, and retaliation. The foundation of such a method is love. I love you, Sheriff Truman." :wubbie: haha.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Cooper is so obviously Ni.

INFJ.

I think the character Lynch played (Gordon Cole) may have been ENTP. Cooper, however, is a pretty blatant Ni type and Feeler seems obvious to me. The problem with typing Cooper is that he's a remarkably healthy individual. Cognitively, he's operating on all cylinders.

Ni (Introspection, vision, reliant on hunches, dreams, mysticism...)

Fe (Sympathetic, harmonious, diplomatic, directive)

Ti (Logical deductions, analytical, truth-seeking)

Se (genuine curiosity about his enviroment, enjoying simple everyday pleasures)

Enneagram wise, I'd peg Cooper as a 1w9.

The others:

Truman: ISFP

Hawk: ISTP

Andy: ESFJ

Leland Palmer: EFJ

Pete: ISFJ

Catherine: ExTJ

Bobby Briggs: ESxP

Major Briggs: ISTJ/INFJ

Audrey: Probably ENFP

Ben Horne: ENTP

Leo Johnson: ISTP

Donna: IxFx

Jacoby: ENTP

Windom Earle: INTJ

Big Ed: ISJ

Nadine: ENFP?

Log Lady: ?

Harold Smith: INFJ

Albert Rosenfield: INTJ :D

i agree with pretty much all of these. cooper's definitely infj. what enneagram? 1w2 maybe?