• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Desperate Housewives

arcticangel02

To the top of the world
MBTI Type
eNFP
I was watching the show today and was wondering mildly what types they might be...

Here are my guesses...

Bree - ESTJ
Susan - ISFx
Edie - ESFJ
Lynette - ISTJ
Gabrielle - ESFP

I don't see any of them being Ns, really.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
I was watching the show today and was wondering mildly what types they might be...

Here are my guesses...

Bree - ESTJ
Susan - ISFx
Edie - ESFJ
Lynette - ISTJ
Gabrielle - ESFP

I don't see any of them being Ns, really.
Lynette is definitely intuitive but the rest are likely Sensors.

I am hooked on watching this crap. I usually DVR it and when I watch I fast forward through Susan and sometimes Gabby. Lynette is my favorite character especially in the episode "Guilty" where she has a stay at home mom meltdown (after taking her sons ADD medication) in the park and her three friends come to her rescue.

Eileen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6?
I think Susan might be an ENFP, but XSFP makes sense too.
Brie - ESTJ, definitely.
Gaby - ESFP, definitely
Lynette... ENTJ?

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Lynette is definitely intuitive but the rest are likely Sensors.

I am hooked on watching this crap. I usually DVR it and when I watch I fast forward through Susan and sometimes Gabby. Lynette is my favorite character especially in the episode "Guilty" where she has a stay at home mom meltdown (after taking her sons ADD medication) in the park and her three friends come to her rescue.

I saw that. I cried. That is my (no longer) secret shame, having cried at Desperate Housewives. :D

arcticangel02

To the top of the world
MBTI Type
eNFP
I wasn't sure about whether Susan was a P or a J, but she is terribly concerned about what people think of her and will go out of her way just to make sure that they do (if she doesn't mess it up).... and that made me think Fe. But otherwise she does seem generally disorganised and chaotic, so maybe P. :D

And okay, I can see Lynette being N - an interesting quote from a recent episode: Lynette gets obsessed with destroying a possum that's invaded her house and asks Bree for a gun to shoot it with. Bree knows everything there is to know, but says to Lynette: "I thought you were one of those liberal gun-haters." Which I think suggests N, possibly NF, but Lynette is no F. ;)