• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

South Park Characters (formerly your favorite TV characters)

MBTI Type
INFP
I took the new SPandme.com personality test the South Park creators recently put up in honor of the 23rd seasons several times, partially out of boredom and partially out of curiosity and intrigue as to what the different characters personalities were truly like. My personal results were Scott Malkinson by an overwhelming amount, by the way. Based upon what I observed from the SPandme test, here is what I believe some of the characters’ true personality types to be:

Stan- ISFP 9w8
Kyle-ENFJ 1w2
Kenny- ISFP 6w7
Cartman- ESTP 8w7
Heidi- ESFJ 3w2
Wendy- INFJ 3w4
Scott Malkinson- INFP or ENFP 6w7
Pip-ISFJ 9w1
Rebecca Cotswolds- INFP or INFJ 6w5
Kevin Stoley- INTP 9w1
Red- ESTP 7w8
Nichole- ISFJ 2w1
Token- ISTJ? 3w4
Clyde- ESFJ 6w7
Millie Larson- ESFP 7w6
Lisa Berger- ISFJ? 9w1
Sharon- ISFJ 9w1
Chef-ENFJ 2w3
Mr. Mackey- ISFP 9w1
Scott Tenorman- ENTP 7w8
Pete Thelman- INFP 4w5
Dougie- INTP or INFP 6w5
Butters- ISFJ 2w1
Bradley Biggle- ESFJ 2w3
Randy- ENFP 7w6
Kyle Schwartz- ISTJ 1w9
Craig- ISTJ 1w9
Tweak- ENFP 6w5
Jimmy- ENTP 7w6
Ike Broflovski- INTP 5w6
Sheila- ESTJ 1w2
Gerald- ENTP 6w7
Karen MCCormick- INFP 9w1
Kip Drordy- ENFP 6w7
Bebe Stevens-ESFP 2w3?

Last edited:

???

MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
Winnie the Pooh finally got what was coming to him.

MBTI Type
INFP
What type do you guys believe Scott Malkinson to be, based on his more recent role in the episode "Basic Cable?"

Considering Scott and I are so much alike, seeing as he reminds me of a younger version of myself when I was in high school, I would possibly classify him as an INFP. SPandMe describes Scott as a misunderstood, but nonetheless sensitive and compassionate soul whom is loyal to the few people he feels connected to, despite not having many close friends.
If not INFP, I would consider him being ENFP 6w7, but most certainly an NF. Scott's mannerisms and actions in the show tend to mirror my own so well, in an almost creepy way. He truly does resemble my own personality in a lot of ways, save for the fact that I am not diabetic.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
What type do you guys believe Scott Malkinson to be, based on his more recent role in the episode "Basic Cable?"

Considering Scott and I are so much alike, seeing as he reminds me of a younger version of myself when I was in high school, I would possibly classify him as an INFP. SPandMe describes Scott as a misunderstood, but nonetheless sensitive and compassionate soul whom is loyal to the few people he feels connected to, despite not having many close friends.
If not INFP, I would consider him being ENFP 6w7, but most certainly an NF. Scott's mannerisms and actions in the show tend to mirror my own so well, in an almost creepy way. He truly does resemble my own personality in a lot of ways, save for the fact that I am not diabetic.

BETIS.

MBTI Type
INFP
I only asked the question about Scott Malkinson out of curiosity. He is an interesting character and gained a lot of prominence this past season. I just wanted to know what personality type you guys believed he was. I’m not looking to be made fun of or seem weird for asking this. I also know he is just a cartoon, but typing characters is fun for me.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
I only asked the question about Scott Malkinson out of curiosity. He is an interesting character and gained a lot of prominence this past season. I just wanted to know what personality type you guys believed he was. I’m not looking to be made fun of or seem weird for asking this. I also know he is just a cartoon, but typing characters is fun for me.

I wasn’t making fun of anyone except Scott. His entire character is that he has diabetic( and a lisp) I’m not saying that to be dismissive.

The most recent episode focusing on him was about precisely that. He identifies as ‘ diabetic’ and nothing else. Hence, why he wanted to date the new gurl without knowing a thing about her.

I guess, maybe, if there is a type which stereotypically identifies only with their ‘suffering’ and victim complexes then probably that.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I wasn’t making fun of anyone except Scott. His entire character is that he has diabetic( and a lisp) I’m not saying that to be dismissive.

The most recent episode focusing on him was about precisely that. He identifies as ‘ diabetic’ and nothing else. Hence, why he wanted to date the new gurl without knowing a thing about her.

I guess, maybe, if there is a type which stereotypically identifies only with their ‘suffering’ and victim complexes then probably that.

To be fair, it's established in earlier episodes featuring him that Scott endured constant bullying from the others, usually led by Cartman, who refused to acknowledge or notice anything about him beyond his diabetes. Any time he tried to speak of anything unrelated to diabetes, they just mocked him and pointed out his diabetes.

It was those bullies who laid the groundwork for that one characteristic becoming his defining characteristic. I imagine he might take what others saw as a definciency and attempt to make it a positive. To wear it like armor, as Tyrion might say. Dwarves and gingers will understand how this works all too well. I don't think most of them initially strive to make that a key component or characteristic of their identify, but when society taunts one about some unalterable physical trait, sometimes the best way to overcome the teasing is to twist that into a positive, central attribute of their identity, front and center.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
To be fair, it's established in earlier episodes featuring him that Scott endured constant bullying from the others, usually led by Cartman, who refused to acknowledge or notice anything about him beyond his diabetes. Any time he tried to speak of anything unrelated to diabetes, they just mocked him and pointed out his diabetes.

It was those bullies who laid the groundwork for that one characteristic becoming his defining characteristic. I imagine he might take what others saw as a definciency and attempt to make it a positive. To wear it like armor, as Tyrion might say. Dwarves and gingers will understand how this works all too well. I don't think most of them strive to make that a key component or characteristic of their identify, but when society taunts one about some unalterable physical trait, sometimes the best way to overcome the teasing is to twist that into a positive, central attribute of their identity.

Huh. I somehow never caught this. That is quite different, thanks for the correction.
I understand Tyrion's quote well. It's one of my favorite lines in the show.

MBTI Type
INFP
I wasn't making fun of anyone except Scott. His entire character is that he has diabetic( and a lisp) I'm not saying that to be dismissive. The most recent episode focusing on him was about precisely that. He identifies as ' diabetic' and nothing else. Hence, why he wanted to date the new gurl without knowing a thing about her. I guess, maybe, if there is a type which stereotypically identifies only with their 'suffering' and victim complexes then probably that.
I understand what you mean. I am sorry about previously interpreting your post that way. I agree that Scott is a relatively flat character and has little substance to his identity in the show due to the fact that most of his personality does seem to revolve around his lisp and diabetes. I only mentioned that I relate to Scott in the sense of feeling misunderstood and not having had many close friends growing up, although that was mostly related to my social anxiety and a crippling inferiority complex I developed due to some negative interactions I had with my peers and my father. I suppose I probably shared too much in revealing this, but it is the truth. I have never been diabetic in my life as far as I can tell and don't have any speech impediments, but suppose I subconsciously projected some of my own struggles and personality traits onto this character for no other reason that he seemed just as lonely and desperate for companionship as I was. I only wondered if he was an INFP because again, I tried to fill in some of the empty gaps that are missing in his character that prevent him from having more substance by attributing some of my personality traits as his own. It is that lack of solid identity that perhaps makes Scott unable to be classified of typed by MBTI.

On a side note, do you believe Heidi Turner is an ISFP? I have seen her typed as both ISFP and ISFJ, but feel her Cartman-like persona towards the end of season 21 was classic ISFP in an unhealthy state, acting like an ENTJ shadow. This would make sense, considering that Cartman is an ENTJ himself, and he essentially molded Heidi in his image once their relationship went downhill.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Cartman: ENTJ 8w7. He obviously has strong Se, but he's such a Te rather than Ti user so he wouldn't be ESTP.
Stan: INTP 9w1 . I'm not really sure about his MBTI actually (although he's probably IxxP), but he seems quite 9.
Kenny: ISTP 6w5 or 9w8. Why is anyone typing him as a F? That confuses me.
Kyle: INFJ 1w2. Not really sure how to explain this one, I thought he was most obvious. I could see ENFJ as well.
Butters: ESFJ 2w1 or 6w7. He's definitely a Feeling function first, but I think it's Fe rather than Fi since his feeling is more group-oriented than internal morals. Very compliant in terms of enneagram.

I'm falling asleep right now so I just did the main five, maybe I'll take a stab at the rest later.