• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Editorial/Opinion Website Recommendation?

spleen

MBTI Type
Entp
Enneagram
Hey, I know smart people compose this site, I mean, at the least self-aware people being the basis of "smart", imo. Does anyone have any recommendations for intellectual editorial/opinion websites, such as Art and Letters Daily, and newspaper website editorial sections? Does anyone have any more independently operated, meaning, away from news articles, way more....editorial/opinion? Did I explain that clearly. Anyway, I'll list some once I compile the ones I kniw of, but I do not know of many that are like Art and Letters Daily. I like how they summarize the articles in a paragraph so you dont waste time reading something that is not what you wish to read at that time.

spleen

MBTI Type
Entp
Enneagram
Academic earth, come on, does anybody know of any? There has to be more than this that I dont know of.