• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ever Date Someone For an Odd Reason?

FakePlasticAlice

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
The cult he was a part of offered to make me Queen of the Underworld and all i had to do was carry his Satan spawn... i didn't particularly care for him though. In retrospect, not the best reason for dating a guy.

spleen

MBTI Type
Entp
Enneagram
Oh, I love names like Jordan and Sterling, but I don't think that's the only reason why I would date a person, because he had a name like that.

I've also had crushes on men with horrible names, like Oleg.

I don't put a lot of stock into names, I don't take them as signs, but I fucking hate the name Bob.

You will never see me dating Bob.
What about if his name was Blob instead, would you smash that. Would you Smash if he were fat. Thatd be amazing to be named Blob and be fat, that person, if on tv, would be a national icon maybe. I need to make a kid and call him that, and give him Reeses so he can be celebrated (joking, joking. Maybe. No, I am, wont do it.)

Austrailian accents are amazing, guys love that. Yall need to find an italian accent

Satanists are equally fascinating, I agree with that poster. A lot of their reasonings in their religion are entirely..are pretty amazing, and pretty...well, to me, truthful. Thats whats cool about the internet, if I said that out loud in Texas? *shudder*

I talk to guys about personality typing all the time, do yall hold back from talking about typing with persons youve dated for a while? I try to, but....They need to know....To do with what they want...

What you think