• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

X Men!

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Not a fan of the movie version of these characters. Very one dimensional. Comics version would be very different typings.

Agreed. Especially with Magneto and Mystique...

Based on First Class, I'd say:

Charles: ENFJ
Magneto - ESTJ
Sebastian Shaw - ENTJ
Mystique - ISFP (Ugh. Why did they ruin her? She used to be one of the most badass ISTP female characters of all time.)
Emma Frost - ISTJ
Moira MacTaggert - IXFX
Beast - ISFJ
Angel - XSFP, though I'm leaning E.
Banshee - No idea, he was too 'tarded to type.
Havok - ISTP
Darwin - No idea. Too little screen time.
Azazel - ISTJ
Riptude - Who the fuck knows for this lame dude?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Agreed. Especially with Magneto and Mystique...

Based on First Class, I'd say:

Charles: ENFJ
Magneto - ESTJ
Sebastian Shaw - ENTJ
Mystique - ISFP (Ugh. Why did they ruin her? She used to be one of the most badass ISTP female characters of all time.)
Emma Frost - ISTJ
Moira MacTaggert - IXFX
Beast - ISFJ
Angel - XSFP, though I'm leaning E.
Banshee - No idea, he was too 'tarded to type.
Havok - ISTP
Darwin - No idea. Too little screen time.
Azazel - ISTJ
Riptude - Who the fuck knows for this lame dude?

how do you see ESTJ for Magneto?
PS: I actually thought Banshee was kinda cute :laugh:

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
how do you see ESTJ for Magneto?
PS: I actually thought Banshee was kinda cute :laugh:

Because he seemed in-charge (ESTP, ESTJ, ENTJ, ENFJ), but he wasn't fun loving or chaotic enough to be ESTP, didn't have the cool-headedness to be ENTJ (like the other versions of Magneto), wasn't nice enough to be ENFJ, and had the single-minded, stubborn, black and white thinking for which ESTJs are known. He was tenacious and angry.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I thought Magneto was sort of hard to type in this movie. In contrast to Orangey's thoughts about his interaction style, I thought he was quick to defer and let others lead as long as he saw the group's goal was more or less aligned with his personal agenda [revenge]. Basically, he was fine with allowing Charles to play teacher with those foolish kids if they were going to help get him into a position to kill Shaw. Essentially, I'm looking at ITJ in the grips of Pi-Fi, as he was highly emotionally driven based on what happened in his past. Once that revenge is satisfied, he becomes the classic NTJ harbinger of the new order/paradigm we've all come to know and love.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I thought Magneto was sort of hard to type in this movie. In contrast to Orangey's thoughts about his interaction style, I thought he was quick to defer and let others lead as long as he saw the group's goal was more or less aligned with his personal agenda [revenge]. Basically, he was fine with allowing Charles to play teacher with those foolish kids if they were going to help get him into a position to kill Shaw. Essentially, I'm looking at ITJ in the grips of Pi-Fi, as he was highly emotionally driven based on what happened in his past. Once that revenge is satisfied, he becomes the classic NTJ harbinger of the new order/paradigm we've all come to know and love.

agreed

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There's also Jean Grey, she is a 4w3 Sx/Sp. And also Gambit, who is a 7w8 Sp/Sx.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There's also Jean Grey, she is a 4w3 Sx/Sp. And also Gambit, who is a 7w8 Sp/Sx.

I thought jean grey was 1w9 sx/so (sx/sp makes sense, but I don't see 4w3)

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She's not that concerned about rules and perfection.
Charles Xavier is a 1w9 Sx/So him.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Based on X-Men Evolution:

[youtube=zvvLvTbAo0c]X-men Evolution Opening 1[/youtube]
[youtube=FHBiCwY5oF4]X-Men: Evolution season 3 intro[/youtube]

Charles Xavier: ENFJ 1w9 Sx/So
Cyclops: ENFJ 1w2 Sx/Sp
Jean Grey: ENFP 4w3 Sx/Sp
Spyke: ESFP 7w6 Sp/Sx
Wolverine: ISTP 7W8 Sx/Sp
Storm: ENTP 8w9 Sx/Sp
Rogue: ENTP 6w7 So/Sx
Shadowcat: ISFP 9w8 Sp/Sx
Nightcrawler: ESFP 2w3 Sp/Sx
Beast: INTP 5w4 So/Sx
Mystique: ISTP 9w8 Sx/Sp

R

Riva

I just absolutely loved 1st class more than any of the other movies.
And especially loved Xavier's younger version. He was definitely an ENFJ. there is no doubt about that. And a lot of you seem to agree on that typing.
They have ruined mystique though. One of the best parts of the other XMen movies were Mystique's parts. She was a ISTP or a INTJ in the movies. But in the 1st class they have made her a needy ISFP.
Shaw was quite good. I'll go with ENTJ.
Emma looked like a cheap hooker.
And they've ruined Moira's character. Urgh!
But all in all it was a good movie and definitely the best X Men movie made. People can conveniently forget how much Wolverine's movie sucked. Phew!

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Shaw was an ENTJ 7w8 Sp/Sx

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Based on X-Men Evolution:

[youtube=zvvLvTbAo0c]X-men Evolution Opening 1[/youtube]
[youtube=FHBiCwY5oF4]X-Men: Evolution season 3 intro[/youtube]

Cyclops: ENFJ 1w2 Sx/Sp
Jean Grey: ENFP 4w3 Sx/Sp
Spyke: ESFP 7w6 Sp/Sx
Storm: ENTP 8w9 Sx/Sp
Rogue: ENTP 6w7 So/Sx
Nightcrawler: ESFP 2w3 Sp/Sx

I loved this show. Thank you for typing it.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I loved this show. Thank you for typing it.

Actually, I wanted to correctr it somewhat.

Cyclops: ESFJ 1w2 Sx/Sp
Jean Grey: INFP 4w3 Sx/Sp
Spyke: ISTP 7w6 Sp/Sx
Storm: INFJ 9w1 Sx/So
Rogue: ISFP 6w7 So/Sx
Nightcrawler: ESFJ 2w1 Sx/Sp

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
could you elaborate? he seems like a clear Sp dom to me.

Very similar to Mageto, who is a 8w7 Sx/So, but more socially apt and socially charming. More open. Don't care about self-preservation, actually, he is among the most anti-Sp villain ever, want to destroy every non-mutants without mind if the mutants could really survive in a world where a nuclear catasroph just happened.

his lifestyle was Sp/Sx as hell

Gné?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Very similar to Mageto, who is a 8w7 Sx/So, but more socially apt and socially charming. More open. Don't care about self-preservation, actually, he is among the most anti-Sp villain ever, want to destroy every non-mutants without mind if the mutants could really survive in a world where a nuclear catasroph just happened.
Gné?

I think he wanted to blow everything up because he was a 7 :devil: I also think he was socially charming because he was a 7 (I'm Sp/Sx and I can be very socially charming). he seemed too chill to be an Sp last 8
PS: what type was the hot diamond chick? I sorta think she was an INTJ 9w1 Sx/Sp

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think he wanted to blow everything up because he was a 7 :devil: I also think he was socially charming because he was a 7 (I'm Sp/Sx and I can be very socially charming). he seemed too chill to be an Sp last 8

I think he is relaxed, but not "chill". He really love to be in group and don't care about safety. He also very anchored in his body. I don't see him as a mental.

PS: what type was the hot diamond chick? I sorta think she was an INTJ 9w1 Sx/Sp

Emma Frost? IxTJ 3w4 Sx/Sp I guess.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think he is relaxed, but not "chill". He really love to be in group and don't care about safety. He also very anchored in his body. I don't see him as a mental.
Emma Frost? IxTJ 3w4 Sx/Sp I guess.

I am supposedly 7w8 and I am extremely anchored in my body :yes: