• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type is Sandra Bernhard?

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[youtube=64SnLJ8qPM4]Sandra Bernhard[/Youtube]
[youtube=Kve7GorObVc]Sandra Bernhard[/youtube]
[youtube=wtC4hhd4ZoI]Sandra Bernhard[/youtube]
[youtube=z0qWjqW4Pkw]Sandra Bernhard[/youtube]
[youtube=Rrx68nYX0yA]Sandra Bernhard[/youtube]

What type is Sandra Bernhard? I think she's ISTJ.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
she's definitely a 4, my guess is 4w3 sx/so and ENTP

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No. She is 6w5 Sx/So. But I'm not here to discuss her Enneatype, there's no discuss about it. ENTP makes sense, though.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No. She is 6w5 Sx/So. But I'm not here to discuss her Enneatype, there's no discuss about it. ENTP makes sense, though.

6 makes sense too I suppose.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
she's awesome...i'll see what my impression is from the videos. i've never thought about her type before.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
estp feels right

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESTJ. I see an Si/Ne balance with her. She manifest the Si desire to commit to consistant structures, like kibboutz or something, and at the same time it is balanced by the Ne wich comes naturally in the work of stand-up comedy and her will to be provocative and think outside the box. She is practical, down-to-heart and have the directive logic and assertivity of Te. Si-Te so. I see ESTP as more laid back, uncontrolling and random. Fi seems inferior with her, joking about feelings and don't express it with warm, usually unaware of what she feels. I thought at first she was ISTJ because she is a 6w5 and that sounds introvert, but actually a strong part of 6w5s are E, so ESTJ.