• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My Big Fat Greek Wedding

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
my guesses are:
Tula: INFJ 5w4
Ian: INTP 5w4 (they are almost exactly like my parents lol)
Mrs. Portocallas: ENFJ 8w7 or 2w1
Mr. Portocallas: ESFJ 1w2
Nikki: ESTP 3w4
Nick: ISTP 7w6
Athena: ESTJ 3w4
Vula: ENFP 7w8

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I love this movie! It's been too long ago since I've seen it though to remember a whole lot about the character's types. I agree with your assessment on Tula. Ian seems like some sort of introvert, probably INxx of some sort.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I love this movie! It's been too long ago since I've seen it though to remember a whole lot about the character's types. I agree with your assessment on Tula. Ian seems like some sort of introvert, probably INxx of some sort.

I just watched the whole thing on youtube :laugh:

Jade Curtiss

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
my guesses are:
Tula: INFJ 5w4 sp/sx
Ian: INTP 5w4 sx/so (they are almost exactly like my parents lol)
Mrs. Portocallas: ENFJ 8w7 or 2w1 sx/sp
Mr. Portocallas: ESFJ 1w2 so/sp
Nikki: ESTP 3w4 sx/so
Nick: ISTP 7w6 sx/sp
Athena: ESTJ 3w4 so/sp
Vula: ENFP 7w8 sx/so

I think you've got most of them right, though 5w6 seems just as likely for Tula. Why a 4 wing? And I never thought of Ian as an INTP; I guess it does fit pretty well, but he's definitely of the more social, agreeable variant. Also he is definitely a 9w1, not a 5. I've never seen such a laid back, easygoing 5 lol. In fact he's a really good character example for an INTP 9 now that I think about it.

As for Athena, I think a 2 wing fits much better; she comes off as a stereotypical busy/stressed out 3w2 or even 2w3, nothing like a 4 whatsoever.

Vula is definitely ExFP, but I would have guessed ESFP. What makes you think she's an intuitive? "There's a hole in this cake." :laugh:

And SuchIrony, this just made me realize that you really remind me of Tula (no offense haha).

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Dude, Tula seemed pretty ISFJ to me.

The ugly white guy who was her boyfriend, I dunno. Definitely NOT NOT NOT INTP. Good Lord, people. He was probably ISFJ, too.

The mom seemed ESFJ as fuck.

I don't know about the dad, but he seemed SJ. Probably ISTJ or ESTJ.

The rest I don't remember. Oh, and Vula...ENFP is so wrong. She was a hardcore ESTJ.

Edit: Nikki was probably ESFP.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

The ugly white guy who was her boyfriend, I dunno. Definitely NOT NOT NOT INTP. Good Lord, people. He was probably ISFJ, too.

The mom seemed ESFJ as fuck.

I don't know about the dad, but he seemed SJ. Probably ISTJ or ESTJ.

The rest I don't remember. Oh, and Vula...ENFP is so wrong. She was a hardcore ESTJ.

Edit: Nikki was probably ESFP.

I actually first thought INFJ for Ian because he reminded me of my dad
Vula is ESTJ? I don't think so, Athena is more like an ESTJ
as for the dad, totally Fe. he would make the most adamant decisions about things based completely on feelings. I think he was ESFJ
I think you're right about the mom, but I still see Nikki as ESTP. she was more "cunning" that an ESFP

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think you've got most of them right, though 5w6 seems just as likely for Tula. Why a 4 wing? And I never thought of Ian as an INTP; I guess it does fit pretty well, but he's definitely of the more social, agreeable variant. Also he is definitely a 9w1, not a 5. I've never seen such a laid back, easygoing 5 lol. In fact he's a really good character example for an INTP 9 now that I think about it.

As for Athena, I think a 2 wing fits much better; she comes off as a stereotypical busy/stressed out 3w2 or even 2w3, nothing like a 4 whatsoever.

Vula is definitely ExFP, but I would have guessed ESFP. What makes you think she's an intuitive? "There's a hole in this cake." :laugh:

And SuchIrony, this just made me realize that you really remind me of Tula (no offense haha).

I would agree with these, except so/sx for Vula (I don't really know if she's S or N either)

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Ugly? I thought he was cute. Nice, sensitive guy too. I'm not sure about his type, probably some IxFx type.