• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

DC Comics characters

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1w9 Sp/Sx: Mr. Freeze

3w2 Sp/So: Two-Face

3w2 Sx/So: Clayface

3w4 Sx/Sp: Poison Ivy

4w3 So/Sx: The Penguin

5w6 Sp/Sx: Scarecrow

5w6 So/Sx: The Riddler

6w7 Sp/So and 8w7 Sp/So: The Ventriloquist & Scarface

6w7 So/Sx: Harley Quinn

6w7 Sx/So: Catwoman

7w8 So/Sx: The Joker

8w7 Sp/Sx: Batman himself

8w7 So/Sx: Ras Al Ghul

8w9 Sx/So: Bane

MBTI identification
Mr. Freeze: INTJ
Two-Face: ESTJ
Clayface: ESTP
Poison Ivy: ENFJ
The Penguin: ENTJ
Scarecrow: INTJ
The Riddler: INTP
The Ventriloquist: ISFJ
Harley Quinn: ENFP
Catwoman: ISFP
The Joker: ESTP
Batman: INTJ
Ras al Ghul: ENFJ
Bane: ISTP

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I disagree on 2 face and poison Ivy, neither of them strike me as 3 at all

2 face is the epitome of an unheathly 1. you see it everywhere with his obsession with good/evil, black/white, his career before going bad.

Poison Ivy seems more like a 7w8 or a 4w3 to me. she doesn't care at all about people, her reputation or her level of success, but she does care about her plants and using her powers to get what she wants. my best guess is a 7w8 sx/sp with a villain diva persona. I also disagree on her MBTI. she's far to calculating and disregarding of people to be ENFJ. I think she's most likely ISFP, possibly INFP, ESTP or ENTJ.

apart from that, the only other thing I disagree on is that i think Ras Al Gul is 8w9 and sx/so as opposed to so/sx. he's more the passionate visionary type of 8

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I disagree on 2 face and poison Ivy, neither of them strike me as 3 at all

It is because you don't know what you are talking about.

2 face is the epitome of an unheathly 1.

He has anger issues, but that does'nt mean he is a 1. He control his anger, but don't deny it. Many 3s have also anxieties issues, that does'nt mean they are 6.

you see it everywhere with his obsession with good/evil, black/white,

He don't care about this at all on a moral angle. As a pathological 3, it is the same for him, he just see it as a way to set goals and count entirely on hazard without moral judgement or attention to his true feelings. Globally, your perception of 1s is more founded on extrapolations and idealizations than true knowledge.

his career before going bad.

Yes. He cared about his career, normal, he is a 3.

Poison Ivy seems more like a 7w8 or a 4w3 to me.

Identify her with two so different types make you lost every sort of credibility.

she doesn't care at all about people
So what?

her reputation or her level of success

She does'nt care about reputation because she hates humanity, other than that, if you think she does'nt care about level of success, you are stupid. She all achievement oriented and never waste her time.

but she does care about her plants and using her powers to get what she wants.

You are contraticting yourself with what you said just before. But, yes, she is extremely good at using her power to get what she wants. Normal, she is a 3.

my best guess is a 7w8 sx/sp with a villain diva persona.

Wrong guess.

I also disagree on her MBTI. she's far to calculating and disregarding of people to be ENFJ.

She is directed by her hatred of humanity and love for plants, she is a Fe-dom.
And she is calculating because she is J.

I think she's most likely ISFP, possibly INFP, ESTP or ENTJ.

Yoiu think she is "most likely ENTJ and ISFP", what's wrong with your mind fool?

apart from that, the only other thing I disagree on is that i think Ras Al Gul is 8w9 and sx/so as opposed to so/sx. he's more the passionate visionary type of 8

So/Sx are passionate visionnary as well, he's above all concerned with his group, not really on intimates relationships. Plus he's more on rationalisation, like an 8w7, than sloth, like an 8w9.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It is because you don't know what you are talking about.

He has anger issues, but that does'nt mean he is a 1. He control his anger, but don't deny it. Many 3s have also anxieties issues, that does'nt mean they are 6.

He don't care about this at all on a moral angle. As a pathological 3, it is the same for him, he just see it as a way to set goals and count entirely on hazard without moral judgement or attention to his true feelings. Globally, your perception of 1s is more founded on extrapolations and idealizations than true knowledge.

Yes. He cared about his career, normal, he is a 3.

Identify her with two so different types make you lost every sort of credibility.

So what?

She does'nt care about reputation because she hates humanity, other than that, if you think she does'nt care about level of success, you are stupid. She all achievement oriented and never waste her time.

You are contraticting yourself with what you said just before. But, yes, she is extremely good at using her power to get what she wants. Normal, she is a 3.

Wrong guess.

She is directed by her hatred of humanity and love for plants, she is a Fe-dom.
And she is calculating because she is J.

Yoiu think she is "most likely ENTJ and ISFP", what's wrong with your mind fool?

So/Sx are passionate visionnary as well, he's above all concerned with his group, not really on intimates relationships. Plus he's more on rationalisation, like an 8w7, than sloth, like an 8w9.

perhaps you're right about Poison Ivy (emphasis on perhaps) but 2 Face is so 1 it's almost satirical

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He may look 1 because he is Sp/So.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Again, his relation with good and evil are opposite to the 1's way. 1s believe there's one right way and one wrong way to do everything. Two-face believe it is the same and only judge thing on the impact and the succes his action produce, and he prefer to count on hazard than on a rigid inner moral critic.

And every people can have strong good and evil issues, that's just a part of the human condition.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Again, his relation with good and evil are opposite to the 1's way. 1s believe there's one right way and one wrong way to do everything. Two-face believe it is the same and only judge thing on the impact and the succes his action produce, and he prefer to count on hazard than on a rigid inner moral critic.

And every people can have strong good and evil issues, that's just a part of the human condition.

of course all people can have strong values, but it's the obsession of them that is the 1s vice.
PS: dammit, I'm going to have to reconsider 3w4 if that's what you claim both Scarlett and Poison Ivy are :doh:
7w8 sounds like me, 7w6 doesn't sound like me at all. 3w4 sounds a lot like me too while 3w2 is pretty much the exact opposite of me. the wings really do make a huge difference don't they?

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
of course all people can have strong values, but it's the obsession of them that is the 1s vice.

He is obsessed with good and evil, but not on a moral angle, he's not a 1, so.

PS: dammit, I'm going to have to reconsider 3w4 if that's what you claim both Scarlett and Poison Ivy are :doh:
Probably

7w8 sounds like me, 7w6 doesn't sound like me at all. 3w4 sounds a lot like me too while 3w2 is pretty much the exact opposite of me. the wings really do make a huge difference don't they?

I think it can.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Mr. Freeze: INTJ <--- Disagree. Absolutely everything about him is emotionally driven.
Two-Face: ESTJ <--- Almost agree on this.. I was leaning more on ENTJ.
Clayface: ESTP <--- No opinion on this one.
Poison Ivy: ENFJ <--- Poison Ivy is most definitely an introvert, and a thinker. IxTx Her entire persona is centered on hating people and humanity. She loves plants, and little else. Her absolute lack of compassion for everyone around her (even Harley doesn't get more than an occasional glimpse) leads me FAR far away from Fe.. something ENFJs are full of.
The Penguin: ENTJ <--- No opinion on this one either.
Scarecrow: INTJ <--- MOST definitely, especially cemented in the movie version of him.
The Riddler: INTP <--- :laugh: I could see this one as well.. Like he spends so much time on the riddles everything else is half-assed.
The Ventriloquist: ISFJ <--- No opinion.
Harley Quinn: ENFP <--- Since I think the Joker is ENFP, I could see Harley definitely being ENFP as well. They clash so much on a man/woman aspect of things.. she's so naive and innocent and idealistic. <3 You cannot help but know she's NFP.
Catwoman: ISFP <--- No opinion of her.
The Joker: ESTP <--- I've stated my thoughts on the Dark Knight's Joker being ENFP.. For the cartoon series, ESFP would click to me more than a thinker. He uses nothing even close to logic.. logic has no value to him. Chaos, and the lack of logic itself, is his core personality aspects. I have a hard time relating that to a thinker. Even a psychotic one.
Batman: INTJ <--- ISTJ, of a slightly unhealthy aspect, to me. Most definitely. He's the absolute Justice-crime-fighter type.. a bit too idealistic, in a very logical and concrete way. His way with historical knowledge, riddles and facts, is uncanny. He gets by a lot with intricate details weaving together, and knowing all sorts of information that's otherwise useless to any human being. He's not healthy.. but he has a VERY absolute aspect of what is right and what is wrong.. And he has no room for swaying those thoughts.
Ras al Ghul: ENFJ <--- I don't know about him being a feeler.. xNTJ would be more like it. He's lived gobs of years, and runs.. pretty much an underground empire. His maniacal sense of world domination (or fixing the world, as he justifies it) makes me lean more toward a Lex Luthor-sort of character.. So, to me, not ENFJ.
Bane: ISTP <--- I could definitely see this one as well.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Mr. Freeze: INTJ <--- Disagree. Absolutely everything about him is emotionally driven.

Yes. So, INFP, maybe?

Two-Face: ESTJ <--- Almost agree on this.. I was leaning more on ENTJ.

No, stereotypycal SJ as Harvey Dent, end then he is mad, but not N.

Poison Ivy: ENFJ <--- Poison Ivy is most definitely an introvert, and a thinker. IxTx Her entire persona is centered on hating people and humanity. She loves plants, and little else. Her absolute lack of compassion for everyone around her (even Harley doesn't get more than an occasional glimpse) leads me FAR far away from Fe.. something ENFJs are full of.

Yes, she's lead by hatred for humanity and love for plants, like Hitler, another ENFJ, was lead by his love for Germany and his hatred for jews.That's totally Fe.

Scarecrow: INTJ <--- MOST definitely, especially cemented in the movie version of him.
The Riddler: INTP <--- :laugh: I could see this one as well.. Like he spends so much time on the riddles everything else is half-assed.

Yes, :laugh:, The Riddler is INTP, possibly ENTP, I think the one played by Jim Carey was ENTP.

The Joker: ESTP <--- I've stated my thoughts on the Dark Knight's Joker being ENFP.. For the cartoon series, ESFP would click to me more than a thinker. He uses nothing even close to logic.. logic has no value to him. Chaos, and the lack of logic itself, is his core personality aspects. I have a hard time relating that to a thinker. Even a psychotic one.

The Joker played by Heath ledger was ENFP. This one is closer with the Joker played by Jack Nicholson, ESTP. I don't see him as ESFP because he does'nt give a damn about ethics, does'nt make value judgement and don't take things personally. He's not very demonstrative with his feelings, including with thoses who matters to him, like Harley Quinn. Other than that, he can be very good to use logic in order to create chaos.

Batman: INTJ <--- ISTJ, of a slightly unhealthy aspect, to me. Most definitely. He's the absolute Justice-crime-fighter type.. a bit too idealistic, in a very logical and concrete way. His way with historical knowledge, riddles and facts, is uncanny. He gets by a lot with intricate details weaving together, and knowing all sorts of information that's otherwise useless to any human being. He's not healthy.. but he has a VERY absolute aspect of what is right and what is wrong.. And he has no room for swaying those thoughts.

Batman is very Ni-driven. He follows his own vision first and last, and is excellent at making things happen, don't give a damn about rules and follow his own conception of things.

Ras al Ghul: ENFJ <--- I don't know about him being a feeler.. xNTJ would be more like it. He's lived gobs of years, and runs.. pretty much an underground empire. His maniacal sense of world domination (or fixing the world, as he justifies it) makes me lean more toward a Lex Luthor-sort of character.. So, to me, not ENFJ.

Ras is very smooth and idealistic with the typical guru aura of an ENFJ. Lex Luthor in comparaison is more a chill buisnessman who is very good strategist and does'nt take things too much earthy.

esidebill

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8

He knows like a million languages, is a super genius in the fields of mathematics, computer programming and engineering, master of all trades, failure in none. I mean really, it's hard to say XD

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
looking at Poison Ivy a little more, I think INFJ or INTJ is more probable than ENFJ. INFJs can be calculating, especially when in an Ni-Ti loop. she also has a bit of a superiority complex that seems to suggest being an Ni dom. ENFJs (and SFJs) are just not very calculating by nature.
PS: I totally agree, Hitler is SOO not an NTJ like everyone likes to peg him as.
Edit: ENFJ is possible, she could be calculating just by virtue of being a scientist. my mom is an ESFJ PhD chemist though and in her personal life she is not precise at a =P I have trouble seeing an ENFJ who is that cold and devious. even villainous ENFJs are usually more manipulative/political than cold and cut throat like Poison Ivy

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I kind of always felt Scarecrow was an example of the rare INTP villain, mostly from his motivation. He seems to be obsessed with the idea of fear, and to me the main thrust of all his plans is understanding fear. People are just test subjects in that regard. But I've never seen him go after power or money (save to fund his experiments) or have a plan beyond inducing and studying fear on small or large scales and in different kinds of subjects. It's the fact that all he really seems to want to do is experiment, to understand, to gain knowledge but not really anything besides that that makes me think he's an INTP villain.

KDude

Joker-ENTP
Harley-ISFP
Bane-ESTP or ISTP on drugs
Batman-ISTJ for the most part imo
Superman-ESFJ or ESTJ?
Wonder Woman-ENFJ
Lex-ENTJ

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Harley - ESFP

Joker - ENFP

Batman - ISTP

Poison Ivy - INTJ

Catwoman always struck me as an ISFJ gone rogue.

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Joker-ENTP
Harley-ISFP
Bane-ESTP or ISTP on drugs
Batman-ISTJ for the most part imo
Superman-ESFJ or ESTJ?
Wonder Woman-ENFJ
Lex-ENTJ

Harley is very extroverted, more so than the Joker. I agree with the rest though. Batman is pretty much a istj/intj hybrid. If it makes any sense I think Bruce is intj, but Batman is istj.

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Wasn't Superman (at least the Christopher Reeve version) an ISFJ? I mean, he's got that quiet, unobstrusive, even somewhat reserved attitude, even as a superhero - Clark Kent is more than just a façade he uses as a ruse, IMO.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Batman is the ultimate INTJ. I don't see the Joker as either N or F. How?
Superman is ISFJ, yeah.

KDude

Batman is the ultimate INTJ. I don't see the Joker as either N or F. How?
Superman is ISFJ, yeah.

I could see him as F, only in the sense that he just wants everyone to enjoy themselves and laugh. :whistling:

Except, it's more like tertiary Fe, serving a more selfish rationale on what's funny or not.

Ne and Se don't particularly matter to me. He's confrontational in both ways.