• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Ricky Gervais Show

Komakino

The animated shows, podcasts, radio shows, etc. Karl's got his own thread and Ricky's been mentioned here and there; thought I'd bring the three together.

Karl: INTP, as was the thread's consensus. I could also see ISTP. 5w6, maybe 6w5, and sp/something, probably sx.

Ricky: ENFP, 7w6? sx/sp.

Steve: ISFJ, 6w5, so/sp?

Just guesses. Any thoughts?

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ricky I heard is ENTP. Karl's INTP and Steve might well be ISFJ, but I really don't know.

Cybin

MBTI Type
INFP
Rickey strikes me as very ENTP.

"So, you believe they can send monkeys to space, but not that they invented banana dispensing machine?" I'm going to agree with INTP for Karl.

redacted

Can't tell if Ricky is ENTP or ESTP, but Karl is def. INTP.

The other dude could be anything for all I know (I've only seen 2-3 episodes).

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I've listened to the podcast for years (I've seen the show, but it's just the podcast with animation tacked on). You guys are definitely off with Merchant. He's as NT as the rest. INTx by my guess.

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've listened to the podcast for years (I've seen the show, but it's just the podcast with animation tacked on). You guys are definitely off with Merchant. He's as NT as the rest. INTx by my guess.
If that is the case, I'd say he's INTP.

Komakino

I could see INTP for Steve, definitely Fe over Fi. But he seems too conventional, and too invested in and aware of social consensus and procedure. He kinda reminds me of Ross from Friends in this regard.

His humour's never seemed particularly Ne-ish to me; next to the other two he hardly exhibits any (granted Ricky's an extremely extraverted ENP, and Karl's unusual). He seems more grounded, pointing out absurdities.

I'd say he was an analytical, clever ISFJ. Dunno though.

xaviergx

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Ricky - Seems like an ENFP to me (I swear I am being unbiased)
Karl - INTP
Steve - seems IXFJ

Axwell

MBTI Type
IXTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Ricky Gervais - ENFP
Karl Pilkington - ISTP
Steve Merchant - ENTP