• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What MBTI is your state?

CitizenErased

Clean Slate
Well, I haven't been to the US, (which from the outside looks ESTx), but I can tell from some countries:

Argentina: definitely ESFP, 7w8. Uruguay is pretty much the same.
Italy: ENFP, though most women are ESFJ, 2w3
England: I somehow see it as INTJ, 5w6
Spain: ESxP, not very clear on the enneagram.

meme duchess

mein, memeself, and MeMe
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'd imagine Massachusetts to be INTP.

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Indiana. ISFJ. I would say ISTP but the amount of Si here is ridiculous.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Texas is ESTP, y'all, not ESTJ. Sure, Texan pride might appear ESTJ. But the state itself personality-wise would have to be ESTP. Why? We're the only state that's ever been it's own country. And we do NOT operate according to the linear thinking of the rest of the 49 states. We are independent thinkers, odd-balls. We do things differently. That's all introverted thinking. So ESTP is it.

Texas is stuck in its way of being. Doesn't matter if its different then everyone else. We are different, but most ESTJs are not followers and such. I say ESTJ and enjoy it, though I don't feel like I fit in much. Enjoy the ESTJ aspects and like living here

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have never been to San Francisco, but this is pretty much exactly the impression of it I had :laugh:

that represents a small subsection of the Bay Area which is very diverse. doesn't reflect my experience living here at all bc I don't hang out with techie gentrifiers :dry:

bilbotook

just some guy
MBTI Type
INFP
I live in California. Total ESFP/ENFP state. I don't know how Missouri is an INFP state, the fact that it's TOTALLY conservative and the fact that it's a state in which INFPs would get bored out of their minds their. Also I think New York is more of an ENTJ state. Washington D.C. is definitely ENTJ/ESTJ. Texas (and pretty much all southern states) ESTJ.

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I type my State, the Garden State, NJ as ESTP 3w4-8w7-7w8 so/sp

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I live in Maine, and I'd say ISFJ, if not ISFP. Tri perhaps 9w8-6w5-2w1 sp/so. We're pretty balanced I'd say, like we embrace traditions but at the same time pretty liberal with our beliefs. I almost went with ISFP because people here are into outdoorsy stuff(like hunting and fishing and snowmobiling), but I don't really see Fi and Te. Definitely an introverted type, because of the vast empty woods and quaint beaches and just the overall peacefulness. We're a pretty "neighborly" state so I'm thinking Fe aux. Most of the towns seem the same type, though Portland seems more ISFP overall-it's a very progressive place and a huge foodie city.

Exonian

MBTI Type
E???
Enneagram
7w8
In England, based on my experience:

North East: ESTP
North West: ENFP
Yorkshire: ESFJ
Midlands: ISTP
South West: ENFJ
South East and London: INTP

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Hmmm...which tends to be the most manipulative; claiming to be one way but doing the opposite?

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The stereotype of Texas as a whole gives off ESTJ frontier vibes. Specifically, ESTJ 8w9 > 6w5 > 3w4 sp/sx if I had to be detailed.

(For the record, Texas is definitely an amalgamation of cultures, and that image doesn't do our proud state justice. But, we have our fair share of people who fit the bill lol.)

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ohio feels like an ENFJ.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
New York is incredibly ESTJ (3w4 6w7 1w9 so/sp) as a whole, but frankly if you considered different portions of the state (because it's massive), you'd probably get pretty different results. New york city probably leans more intuitive (ie. ENTJ 3w4 6w7 1w2 so/sp maybe) while upstate leans more heavily ISTJ 6w5 3w2 9w8 so/sp. (ie. lots of dead towns, farmers, and such). My town in particular is very ESTJ 6w5 so/sp in the worst way.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I hear many consider Idaho a "northern extension of the south" so maybe some kinda SJ?

skimpit

Colorado is ISFJ.

We may seem super progressive, but just watching the news you can figure out that we still have a lot of work to do. It's a mess.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I don't know about my state, but the area I live in seems very ESFP.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I live in Washington, I'd say it's ISFP.