• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

In Her Honor : Ani DiFranco= xxxx ?

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
hmm - could be
and your reasoning ? - other than she's a Libra
Damn it, all I had was "She's a Libra." Why you gotta do me like that?

Nah, just comparison really. Check the ENFJ female vids in my sig's video comp.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Damn it, all I had was "She's a Libra." Why you gotta do me like that?

Nah, just comparison really. Check the ENFJ female vids in my sig's video comp.

wow - she is an ENFJ
Tori Amos is an ENFP
and i'm an INFJ - cool

Mempy

Mamma said knock you out
Other I observations:

At her concerts, Ani doesn't really play with the crowd much. She seems very focused on herself and her guitar, and she gets very annoyed when people scream or sing-a-long when she's playing. She's definitely not amused at her crazy girl fans.

I mean, she even wrote a song about being on stage. That just screams of the self-consciousness of an introvert.

"imagine that i'm on stage under a watchtower of punishing light.
and in the haze is your face bathed in shadow and what's beyond you is hidden from sight.
and somebody right now is yawning and watching me like a tv.
and i've been frantically piling up sandbags against the flood waters of fatigue and insecurity.
and that's when i hear my guitar singing and so i just start singing along.
and somewhere in my chest all the noise just gets crushed by the song."

Hmmm, I like this lyrics. Know nothing else about her, but I like this lyric.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ok - Ani is an ENFP

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
Yeh, I'd say ENFP.

Check Joan Baez who is an ENFP, the two of them have some similarities. Joan is probably a little more introverted though, and gets lost in the music more.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I could see ENFP or ENFJ.

yeah - but like me, she as another function or two that make her convincing to the other end

mine being Fi and Si
hers probably Se and Fe

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
Settle down. She warbles.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFP ?
definitely an Fi user

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ahah what an hilarious discussion! i love ani, she's my biggest inspiration and i agree with SillySapienne, she's an ENFP. You cannot not think she's an extrovert, you can tell in her songs that her drive in life is human connection. Also, she's not an ENFJ, she's way more organic than that......listen to Imperfectly: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbzjKPDdjs0 or even Buildings and Bridges http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWEpGZfQ0QI.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
hi, can we come back to this? i was thinking about her instinctual stackings.... i thought she's got So for sure, but I think Sx also. Why do you say Sp?

She's quite out of touch with her sensuality, and flippant about self-preservation, and more about Warmth/Cordiality and phobic stance than Strength/Beauty or counterphobic stance. So, more Sp than Sx, So/Sp.