• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

William and Kate's Type

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What type do you think they are?

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn-eglpPKh8"]Part 1[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReU3Odr0oWM"]Part 2[/YOUTUBE]

SJ and NF?

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Not even a single guess?

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Not even a single guess?

I want to but I just feel I suck at typing ( yes it took me a year to realize I'm hopeless. HAHA.). I am quite fond of the couple and stayed up to watch the wedding. I'm pretty sure they are both introverts. All the specials on them this past week always stress that they have always been shy & private. I got chided by someone for suggesting that William was an NF, but I do see so much of his mother in him. I believe him to be isfj or infj. I lean a bit more to isfj since I think it can mirror an infp, which could be why I see him similar to his mother.

On Kate she is described as a shy tomboy. Her style really reminds me of an SP or SJ. She seems modern but has a deep respect for tradition. She seems to be very down to earth. I see her as isfj or isfp, I can't explain why I see her as a feeler, but my gut instinct makes me think she is.

I'm just happy that William seems more attentive and understanding and made sure Kate knew what she was getting into. I like Kate, she's older and had time to really get it, where Diana was not allowed that luxury. It helps that William actually seems to love Kate and has no Camilla hiding in the wings.

A

A window to the soul

William: ISFJ
Kate: ESFP/ESFJ

Kate is struggling in the videos to vocalize her thoughts. I also see she's nervous. She's looking down a lot and appearing to want to disconnect and withdraw (i.e., see 8:30+ of part 1 vid and 4:40+ of part 2 vid). Wouldn't that indicate she's introverted?

William appears to be the opposite in that way (in the videos that Highlander posted). Though he does look down when he's talking, it looks like he's thinking and trying to recall facts, but it looks pretty effortless for him. He even elaborates on some of his stories about their dating experience and throws out a question or two to the media guy, like he's actually interacting with him. Kate indicated she was very shy and it took a lot of time for them to get to know each other. I understand shyness isn't necessarily an indicator of introversion, so I'm looking at the 'overall'.

I can see Kate as an ISFJ. William may be a refined ESTJ, but because he was carefree about making a commitment for many years, my initial thought was ESTP.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd say William = ESFP and Kate = ISFP

William:3w2 Sp/So
Kate: 6w7 Sp/Sx

A

A window to the soul

That's a pretty good guess. He keeps talking about planning though

I don't think it's that unusual to hear an ESTP or ESFP talk about plans. I make plans that are important to me or important to others (when I realize it); for the sake of success. Planning a strict agenda on a vacation is laughable. Planning my life to get married by a certain date, have 2.5 kids a year apart all by a certain date, doesn't even occur to me. Planning what University I went to and what courses I took, did. Obviously P's make some plans or we wouldn't get anything done. I usually don't follow strict agendas or worry when I or others have to deviate from 'the plan'. Plans are often penciled in.

I'd say William = ESFP and Kate = ISFP

William:3w2 Sp/So
Kate: 6w7 Sp/Sx

Based on the two video examples, that looks reasonable.

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
I got really bored listening to them pause and speak softly. She's a beautiful woman, though. I see her as ESFJ or ISFJ and I see him as ISTJ, maybe ISFJ. She does seem really nervous, more than he is but I think it's because this media is newer to her than him. Is it her first interview? I think she's probably extroverted when a bit more comfortable. Maybe she is really careful not to say the wrong thing. He seems more relaxed, very contemplative while she answers a bit quicker.

Lightyear

A friend of mine went to boarding school with Kate Middleton (Kate was in the year above and they were in the same house). My friend said that you always knew that Kate would achieve a lot, she was well-liked, sporty and into charity work and could come across as a bit of a goody-two-shoes. My friend also said that she didn't find Kate very inspiring, "a little bit boring", so after I heard that description I thought she sounds like an SJ, down-to-earth, practical, determined. Maybe an ESFJ? Just because she appears introverted in the video doesnt mean she is introverted, English people are very reserved in general.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
A friend of mine went to boarding school with Kate Middleton (Kate was in the year above and they were in the same house). My friend said that you always knew that Kate would achieve a lot, she was well-liked, sporty and into charity work and could come across as a bit of a goody-two-shoes. My friend also said that she didn't find Kate very inspiring, "a little bit boring", so after I heard that description I thought she sounds like an SJ, down-to-earth, practical, determined. Maybe an ESFJ? Just because she appears introverted in the video doesnt mean she is introverted, English people are very reserved in general.

Yes! Again!

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
In comparaison with William, she is clearly introvert next to him.

Chiharu

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
William: ISFP

His style seems like more S than N to me, but he is rather like his mother. Diana was an INFP, and both INFPs and ISFPs share dominant Fi.

Kate: ISFJ

Seems like a down-to-earth introvert with strong Fe.

Komakino

Diana seemed like more of an ISFP to me. Maybe she's reported to be INFP so frequently because she identified as one herself (after a brief introduction to MBTI, I think).

Chloe

I got really bored listening to them pause and speak softly. She's a beautiful woman, though. I see her as ESFJ or ISFJ and I see him as ISTJ, maybe ISFJ. She does seem really nervous, more than he is but I think it's because this media is newer to her than him. Is it her first interview? I think she's probably extroverted when a bit more comfortable. Maybe she is really careful not to say the wrong thing. He seems more relaxed, very contemplative while she answers a bit quicker.

Exactly my opinion. She seems definately ESFJ, he seems ISTJ or ISFJ. I see him maybe as enneagram 9. There's also a lot of pretence and carefulness, I mean, they learn how to behavae since childhood so it's easier to see them as SJs..

Chloe

In comparaison with William, she is clearly introvert next to him.

yes, because he is in front of the camera since birth and she is new here. also, she needs to be careful to be liked by people, and he is liked only because he's prince, mostly... so of course she is so reserved. she is way more E than he.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I really think William's an so/sx e54 intp (a la Tom Petty), but Kate less sure about. Definitely feeler. Fearful. sp/sx? e21? Possibility of 6? Might look at her more a little later.

deleted
I spy a Delta Rational couple.

Catherine Middleton - Ne-INFJ
William Louis - Si-ESTJ

1272746417.jpg