• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I've heard quite a bit about this show and seen a few episodes, so I'll take a guess.

Twilight Sparkle - ISTJ. She reminds me soooo much of my best friend. Introverted, smart, serious, tidy, dutiful, rule-follower, but easily stressed out and kind of bossy.

Pinkie Pie - ENFP. She could be an ESFP because she's very much a "party person", but has a big imagination and a bit out there.

Applejack - ESTJ. Never neglects chores, does what needs to be done, practical.

Rainbow Dash - ESTP! :D

Fluttershy - Maybe an ISFP? She's very sweet and gentle.

Rarity - ENFJ. Kind, sophisticated, with a bit of a dramatic flair.

yeghor

I've heard quite a bit about this show and seen a few episodes, so I'll take a guess.

Twilight Sparkle - ISTJ. She reminds me soooo much of my best friend. Introverted, smart, serious, tidy, dutiful, rule-follower, but easily stressed out and kind of bossy.

Pinkie Pie - ENFP. She could be an ESFP because she's very much a "party person", but has a big imagination and a bit out there.

Applejack - ESTJ. Never neglects chores, does what needs to be done, practical.

Rainbow Dash - ESTP! :D

Fluttershy - Maybe an ISFP? She's very sweet and gentle.

Rarity - ENFJ. Kind, sophisticated, with a bit of a dramatic flair.

On the same page except pinkie pie ESFP, and Rarity ESFJ.

LanaBanana

MBTI Type
XXFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
My sister is like Pinkie Pie and I'm (from the few episodes I've seen) is like Apple Jack/Rarity, ha!
I agree with the above, but:
Pinkie Pie- EXFP
Rarity- ENFJ

DreamBeliever

Twilight Sparkle- ISTJ, INTJ, or INFJ (but I'd bet on the first) Type 5w6 or possibly 1

Spike- ISFJ Type 2w1

Fluttershy- ISFP Type 6w7 or 9

Rarity- ENFJ Type 2w3 or 3w2

Pinkie Pie- ENFP Type 7w6

Applejack- ESTJ Type 8w9(?) That's my best guess from the top of my head, but I don't think it quite fits her.

Rainbow Dash- ESTP Type 7w8

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
(only because I have a young daughter who is a MLP fan)

Twilight Sparkle - ISTJ
Pinkie Pie - ENFP ("Pinkie Sense" as intuition)
Rainbow Dash - ESTJ
Applejack - ESFJ
Fluttershy - INFJ
Rarity - ENFJ

FizzyFox

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Twilight Sparkle - ISTJ
Pinkie Pie - ENFP
Rainbow Dash - ESTP
Applejack - ENTJ
Fluttershy - ISFP
Rarity - ENFJ
Spike - ISFJ
Luna - INFJ
Celestia - ESFJ

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
My types
Twilight sparkle istj
Rainbowdash estp
Fluttershy isfj
Rarity isfp
Applejack istj
Celestia enfj ni
Her sister infj

INFPtheQuietOne

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Fluttershy was obvious INFP, why is she always typed as ISFx. She goes ESTJ when mad and I don't see any Se or Fe in her.

Mewkuro12

MBTI Type
Infp
Celestia: intj I think an fe user would be more concerned with the people rather than teaching twilight a lesson when sombra attacked. She does use her ni to be prepared for future. An fe user would be more sensitive to Luna feelings and wanting to connect and help others. She has well developed Fi. Intj have this stereotype of being this emotionless robot. They can be if their Fi is not developed. Intj can be warm to a degree (don't expect rainbows and hearts and stuff) and jokesters. They always make me giggle whenever I meet one.
Luna: infj fe always trying to fit in. (I studied intj and infj really hard btw xD because I got frustrated with people seeing intj as broody and infj always seem to be forgotten or mistyped. And they are just lovely creatures <3)
Twilight sparkle: istj she is up for new possibilities and is crap at planning things. Has well developed ne that the istj normally has underdeveloped. Her friends brought it out of her.
Rainbow dash: Estp
Applejack: estj
Fluttershy: isfp Fi She went off on her own and is helping animals. Isfj would likely stay with the Pegasus folk and help there. She is in her head a lot and like someone said above comes off daydreamy like an infp can be so she is pretty much isfp. Se Intune with her environment and getting things done in the moment when it counts. Ni pretty has never thought about possibilities. She makes plans when it comes to her job even if small. She is content doing the same thing over and over again. An infp would not be satisfied always doing the same thing. It is where their ne comes from.
Rarity: entj (unsure but I say entj with developed Fi because she can be very selfish a lot of the time. Overly at times).
Cadance: enfj fe ni se
Braeburn/pinkiepie: enfp fi si ne esfp has ni and se. These two are not really Intune with their surroundings.
Spike: Esfj
Scootaloo: esfp fi se ni
Apple bloom Entp (unsure)
Sweetie belle: isfp fi se ni
Shining armour esfj (unsure)
Diamond tiara: entj fi ne si
Zecora: infp she spends time alone. Giggly at pinkie silliness. Why is she a zebra by herself? She is true to herself. Infp and infj always get confused for each other. Infp are willing to help others but with fe she would not of left her zebra tribe. She is quite easygoing and is just happy being in her bubble. She has emotional wisdom. If she was on more I could make more of a point of her being infp. Fi because she is content being alone and is not interested in pleasing others but will help them out. Ne because she experiments with joy new ideas and such (how do you think she knows a lot about the forest? She had a curiosity. Si she speaks of remedies from books and doing things in the past. Te is organising her surroundings and sorting them out. She is a very wise and healthy infp. Infp has the stereotype of being the crybaby. Infp are the most likely type to live on own in their hippy dungeon with their own belongings that have great past sentimental values to them scattered everywhere (I am pretty sure she did not get those masks and lanterns from pony village. She would of got them from her tribe and gone off and done her own thing). Finally she speaks in rhymes which is hard to do and extremely creative. she is pretty much happy still doing it despite maybe confusing others with her rhymes. An fe user would most likely speak "normal" so it is easy for the ponies to understand and not confuse them further.

Discord: unhealthy Entp
Starlight glimmer: unhealthy enfp
Sombra unhealthy intj
Chrysalis: unhealthy enfj

Anyone is welcome to disagree and say their thoughts :)

Mewkuro12

MBTI Type
Infp
I am pretty sure isfp can be angry like an estj if you piss them off hard enough.

cheyennepeppa

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Omg that is so cool.. Im an INFP, my friends and I use to watch this a few years ago, since my name is chey they started calling me fluttershy, and shes so INFP now I see :p

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
All one needs to know about MLP:

EuropeLover

MBTI Type
€U
Twilight-ISTJ
Pinkie Pie-ENFP
Applejack-ESFJ (Lots of Si, but she is no doubt a feeler. The way she interacts is Fe, very considerate of social norms.)
Rarity-ESFJ (Rarity's definitely an E, so Fe-Si fits most.)
Rainbow Dash-ESTP (Se Dom obviously with Fe as tertiary)
Fluttershy-INFP (So sick and tired of her being typed as ISFx! How the hell is she an S? She fits the NF temperament and barely has Se or Si.)

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Twilight Sparkle: 1w2
Pinkie Pie: 7w6
Rainbow Dash: 7w8
Apple Jack: 9w8
Fluttershy: 9w1
Rarity: 2w3
Apple Bloom: 6w7

SigmaEnigma

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Tell me if I missed anyone:

Twilight - ISTJ 5w6

Rarity - ENFJ 2w3

Fluttershy - INFP 9w1

Applejack - ESTJ 6w7

Pinkie - ENFP 2w1

Rainbow Dash - ESTP 3w4

Sunset Shimmer - INFJ 6w5

Starlight Glimmer - ENFJ 6w5

Spike - ISFJ 6w7

Applebloom - ENTP 6w7

Scootaloo - ISFP 4w3

Sweetie Belle - ISFP 9w8

Discord - ENTP 7w6

Trixie - ESTP 3w4

Celestia - ISTJ 1w2

Luna/Nightmare Moon - INTJ 4w5

Cadence - ENFJ 2w1

Shining Armor - ISFJ 6w7

Thorax - INFJ 9w1

Sunburst - INFJ 6w5

Granny Smith - ESTJ 6w7

Big Mac - ISTJ 1w9

Braeburn - ENFP 6w7

Babs Seed - ISTP 9w8

Maud Pie - INTJ 5w4

Cheerilee - ESFJ 2w1

Diamond Tiara - ESFJ 3w2

Silverspoon - ISFJ 6w7

Mayor Mare - ESxJ

Derpy Hooves - INFP 9w1

Dr Whooves - ENTP 5w6

Vinyl Scratch - ISFP 7w8

Octavia - INTJ 1w9

Lyra - ESFP 6w7

Bon-Bon/Sweetie Drops - ESFP 8w7

Gilda - ESxP 8w7

Cheese Sandwich - ENTP 7w6

Coloratura - ISFP 4w3

Zecora - INFJ 5w4

Daring Do - ISTP 8w7

Chrysalis - ENTJ 3w4

Sombra - xNTJ

Tirek - ENTJ 8w9

Flash Sentry - ISFP 9w8

Adagio Dazzle - ENTJ 3w4

Sonata Dusk - ESFP 7w6

Aria Blaze - ISTP 9w8

Gloriosa - ENFJ 2w1

Cinch - ESTJ 3w2

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Scootaloo is not a 4. She has no Four qualities. Fours want to be different and are obsessed with creativity. A Four wouldn't obsess over someone finding out that a story scared them, the Four would probably accept it. A Four probably wouldn't obsess over being unable to fly (when others can), that's more like a Six.

Last edited:

miss deceit

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Lemme just go through a few real quick:
Twilight - ISTJ
Fluttershy - ISFJ
Applejack - ESTJ
Pinkie Pie - ESFJ (obvious Fe user)
Rarity - ENFJ
Rainbow Dash - ESxP
Starlight Glimmer - ENFJ

Celestia - no idea
Luna - INTJ
Cadence - INFJ (?)
Star Swirl The Bearded - ISTJ

Sunset Shimmer - ENTJ
Trixie - ESTP
Discord - ENTP
Gilda - ESTP
Pony of Shadows - ISFP
Neighsay - ISTJ
Iron Will - ESTP
Lightning Dust - ESTP

Apple Bloom - ESFJ
Sweetie Belle - ISFP
Scootaloo - ISFP
Babs Seed - ISTP
Pipsqueak - xNFP
Diamond Tiara - ENFJ
Silver Spoon - ISFJ

Tirek - ESTJ (I don't see the Ni in him, especially not in season 9)
Chrysalis - ENTJ
Cozy Glow - ENTJ (very good example of an ENTJ using fake Fe to achieve their goals, imo)
Sombra - xSTJ (used to think NTJ but his sheer recklessness in season 9 leans more towards weaker Ni)

Adagio Dazzle - ENTJ
Sonata Dusk - ESFP
Aria Blaze - ISTP
Cinch - ESTJ
Gloriosa Daisy - ENFJ
Wallflower Blush - INFP
Juniper Montage - ENFJ maybe

Thorax - INFJ
Pharynx - ESTJ
Ember - ESTP

muddy120

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Twilight Sparkle INTJ, Ni dom and Te aux

Pinkie Pie ENFP, Ne dom stereotype and Fi aux

Rarity ESFJ

Fluttershy ISFJ

Rainbow Dash ESTP

Applejack ESTJ

Spike ISTP

Princess Celestia INFJ

Discord ENTP

Pinkie Pie's sister INTP

Falcon112

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Twilight Sparkle INTJ, Ni dom and Te aux

Pinkie Pie ENFP, Ne dom stereotype and Fi aux

Rarity ESFJ

Fluttershy ISFJ

Rainbow Dash ESTP

Applejack ESTJ

Spike ISTP

Princess Celestia INFJ

Discord ENTP

Pinkie Pie's sister INTP

I agree with most of the typing, but in my opinion Twilight is an ISTJ. I am also curious why Rarity is typed as ESFJ here. I've always seen her with Se and Fi.