• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Blake Lively

mrconfusion87

MBTI Type
INFP
One of the newest big name female Hollywood stars to come out in recent years. Chances are you've seen her in the show Gossip Girl at some point (I never seen an episode of it nor ever plan to, btw, but I know enough useless trivia to know she is one of the stars of that show), and many guys seem to be fawning over her, which is why I am making a thread about her here on Typology Central.

What is her MBTI type? Anyone wiling to take a guess? Why so if you guessed a certain type? Thanks...

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
I take it back, I don't know. I think she could seem ENFP.

Last edited:

deleted
Fi-ENFP

Blake+Lively+-+Bridget+1.jpg
blake-lively-400a0611.jpg

milti girl

MBTI Type
INFP
As an actress I think she is an ENFP. Her character in Gossip Girl, however, is a ditzy ESxP... I can't tell whether she plays a T or F in GG.

mujigay

Intergalactic Badass
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Oh, dear sweet Boobs Legsly and her misguided fashion choices.

ExFP, judging off an interview or two I saw of her.