• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Married... with Children

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
OMG!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M MAKING A THREAD ABOUT THIS TRASHY SHOW.......okay, okay.

The Bundy family is a comically exaggerated version of an all P family, everyone is a mess up in one way or another(and proud of it too).

Al Bundy - ISTP, At first I thought ESTP but now I think he's ISTP, I don't see him as Se dom, he is just too inert.

Peggy Bundy - ESTP, manipulative, careless, cunning

Kelly Bundy - Stereotypical ESFP, loose, "dumb blonde", shallow, always teasing her "uncool" little brother

Bud Bundy - Stereotypical INTP, the "smart" one in the family, nerdy, awkward but horny, lonely, has constant bad luck but seems amiable. *Plus a NTP who's nickname is "troll"*!!!

Marcy D'Arcy - ESFJ, the uptight nextdoor neighbor, prim, proper, highly educated, seems like she looks down on the slacker attitude of the Bundy family

Jefferson D'Arcy - ENTP, criminal, seems alot more easygoing compared to his wife(seems to relate to the Bundys), childish

Lightyear

Ah, I loved that show, especially the first few seasons!

Agree with everything apart from maybe Jefferson (ESTP?) and Marcy (ESTJ?)