• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The movie '' The Mummy'' Characters?

liYA

Type the character's please?

Evelyn ' Evy' INTP? INFP?
Rick ESTP ESFP?
Johnathan?

swift sylvan

MBTI Type
NiTi
Type the character's please?

Evelyn ' Evy' INTP? INFP?
Rick ESTP ESFP?
Johnathan?

Evie ENFP
Rick ESTJ
Jonathon ESTP
Warden ISTP
Benny: ????

Americans:
Leader: ESTP
Glasses guy: INTJ
Other guy: ENTP
The guy they hired: INTP

probably way off, but maybe someone better will now comment on the thread

KatharineML

MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Hi guys :) I'm new to this site and trying to figure out my personality type. The only TV character my family have ever said I'm like is Evelyn from The Mummy (they say my husband is like Rick too, and he is definitely an ENTP - I think Rick is an ESTP, very similar but more, ummm, straight?) I"d really be interested if anyone has any more ideas about what Evy's personality is, and actually Rachel Wiesz in general as I could fit all her roles and I even look a bit like her! She is my best clue at the moment ... but if anyone has any other way of deducing me, please feel free :)

KatharineML

MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
That was quick!! Umm, the only thing is, I always think introverts are quiet but she's not all that quiet, in fact quite bossy in the movie, and so can I be, and am definitely talkative when with people, though happily absorbed when not.
Do I sound like an infp or not? People think I"m an extrovert.

Regarding the other Mummy Characters - I think Jonathan is either isfp or entp - both of those two are funny, unreliable, hedonistic and you like them even though they're assholes :)

W

WALMART

Hi guys :) I'm new to this site and trying to figure out my personality type. The only TV character my family have ever said I'm like is Evelyn from The Mummy (they say my husband is like Rick too, and he is definitely an ENTP - I think Rick is an ESTP, very similar but more, ummm, straight?) I"d really be interested if anyone has any more ideas about what Evy's personality is, and actually Rachel Wiesz in general as I could fit all her roles and I even look a bit like her! She is my best clue at the moment ... but if anyone has any other way of deducing me, please feel free :)

I wish I kept a running tab of everytime someone likened Ne to being feminine.

It's science, I guess.

Evy is probably... INFP. INFP's can be very bossy. Apart from that, a recently study shows the vast majority of people are somewhere between the two realms: introverted and extroverted. It's kinda like a pick your horse type thing with MBTI.

KatharineML

MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Hmm, thanks jontherobot :) Of course the vast majority of people are in the middle ranges between extroverted & introverted, that makes sense. Only as far as I can see, there is a huge difference between types. Enfp's are quite different to Infp's. I am a lot more like an infp, really, it's just that I don't seem introverted so that's confusing. I wish there was some way to understand the introvert extrovert thing a bit better other that sociability/talkativeness etc. Do you know a better way? Whenever I say I'm a Myers Briggs Introvert, everyone just looks at me funny. Even though I hate answering phones and love doing things by myself, can write and read all day etc etc - when I'm with people, they don't know that. I'd like to have an explanation for them.

Oh, and I didn't mean gay vs straight. I meant, more quirky vs straight. Old fashioned girl here! :)

W

WALMART

I don't know if I view introversion and extroversion the same way. To look at them polarized is to fail to grasp the entirety of what is or could be going on, though to be honest, I haven't invested much thought into the two as whole parts. Usually I prefer to think of the functional implications: Si vs. Se, Fi vs. Fe, etc.

I would look at you funny, too :p Bonafide ENFP's can hate those things, also... I think the definition most people tend to roll with is how you get your social energy. I cannot do the explanations justice, because I don't believe I identify with that methodology, but there is plenty of reading material around to expound the concept. If it helps, I think ENFP's are more likely to be ones and sevens and INFP's to be fives, both incredibly suspect to being fours and nines.

At one point gay was very much in line with quirky. I think I would argue women tend to be more quirky on average than men, but perhaps I am subscribing to preconceived notions.

Eilonwy

Vulnerability
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
@KatharineML, try this:

Introverts re-energize by being by themselves
Extraverts re-energize by being with others

Nothing to do with being talkative or sociable. :)

ETA: Seems jontherobot beat me to it.

KatharineML

MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Thanks Eilonwy :) I am thinking I am an introvert, but a human being also. Aren't we all in need of one another to some degree?! Human beings actually die without contact with other humans, or shrivel, personally, at least. Even Castaway man needed Wilson to survive.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Evelyn: INFJ
Rick ESTP
Johnathan: ExFP

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That was quick!! Umm, the only thing is, I always think introverts are quiet but she's not all that quiet, in fact quite bossy in the movie, and so can I be, and am definitely talkative when with people, though happily absorbed when not.
Do I sound like an infp or not? People think I"m an extrovert.

Regarding the other Mummy Characters - I think Jonathan is either isfp or entp - both of those two are funny, unreliable, hedonistic and you like them even though they're assholes :)

Take it back.