• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Megamind

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Megamind - intj
Roxanne -xxfj
Metro Man - esfp, he was pretty much the easiest to type. Obviously extroverted and seemed rather impulsive. I went with feeler because he stayed with Metro City because he felt they needed him and how proud of Mega he was at the end. :hug:

Space_Oddity

MBTI Type
CAT
Instinctual Variant
so
I thought Megamind and Roxanne were the stereotypical ENTP - INFJ pairing. Metro Man seemed somewhat ENFJ-ish to me.

Anyway, it was a fun movie :)

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
I thought Megamind and Roxanne were the stereotypical ENTP - INFJ pairing.

Like Jack & Sally from A Nightmare Before Christmas?! The insanity that would happen if Jack & Mega were in a room together. XD

Serendipity

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
MBTI Type
RAD
According to typology, Megamind is so out of my league that I should cry a little. I almost fell in love with the Megamind persona. Meep. :'3

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I want to say that Hal is an unhealthy INFP... Dorky, amicable, a people-pleaser but having all this pent-up rage inside and having faulty ideas on how to get the girl. His values are shaped by his inner world but in the end we see they are twisted. A ton of fi followed by pe and inferior te in the MBTI sense. There can be an argument made for ISFP but how he's lost in his fantasy world and I tend to project on him, I wanna type him as an N. He's the everyman sort of character, he's kind of entitled but one has to question if they were spontaneously given superpowers, how they would respond.

I know an unhealthy feeling function dominant- even feeling function auxiliary probably would handle it just as well as him... Not the most rational. People with these functions have the potential to be but that's not the kind of person he is. Megamind is the villain protagonist and the lovable loser. Hal is a loser too who has probably not gotten the best deal out of life but he makes us more uncomfortable than our protagonist does. One reason why a lot of people feel unsettled by him is they may be able to see themselves in him... if that's not the case, then you've probably met someone like him IRL and those people are very real

I'm going with IxFP 6w7 9w1 4w5 so/sp for him... Either EII-Fi or ESI-Fi an argument can be made these.