• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The people we will never type and will only derail a thread

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Hitler
House
Sherlock Holmes
The Joker
Whoever is the President right now*

(*I know it's Obama when I write this, but I mean "right now" by when this or that is read. No one will feel passionate about Obama's type starting either January 21, 2012 or January 21, 2016)

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Rebecca Black

Ke$ha

Britney Spears

Lady Gaga

Pretty much any pop singer

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
the thread i started on kanye west kinda turned into a trainwreck

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
Hitler - INTJ
House - ENTP
Sherlock Holmes xNTx
The Joker - ENXP

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Dead people
59.gif

Offog

MBTI Type
INTP
Rebecca Black seems like an ESFJ. I can give my reasoning if anyone wants it, but I don't think it's that complicated. She's clearly a Fe-dom, in any case.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Gandhi
Katy Perry
Bill Clinton
Link from LoZ

:dont:

wolfy

awsm
Bob Dylan and a few others that don't come to mind at the moment, isfp/infj divides. Then there are isfp/istp divides, Han Solo. Everyone gets retyped eventually no matter what the consensus. It's only a matter of time.

Ingrid in grids

Generally, we will never reach total consensus on
  • politicians
  • popular music artists
  • authors
  • fictional characters
  • historical figures
  • each other

...unless they come out and claim their type, and even then, there will probably still not be total consensus. That's the nature of it

Noon

Jung. People will continue to throw INFJ and INTJ out there no matter what he's said.

deleted
Bob Dylan and a few others that don't come to mind at the moment, isfp/infj divides. Then there are isfp/istp divides, Han Solo. Everyone gets retyped eventually no matter what the consensus. It's only a matter of time.

Bob Dylan is Fi as fuck <3

But okay, I guess people won't agree. Some people only use preferences, or don't read Jung, or don't know much about the person in question, etc. Any number of unfortunate limitations can keep us from agreeing.

Lightyear

The problem is a lot of people just throw out wild type guesses without backing it up with facts (interviews, YouTube videos etc). So it's quite hard to take some of the typing seriously.

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
The problem is a lot of people just throw out wild type guesses without backing it up with facts (interviews, YouTube videos etc). So it's quite hard to take some of the typing seriously.

True, but some people, like House, inspire tons of folks with paragraphs of reasoning each to start to debate for pages and pages at the mere mention of his name. Hitler or The Joker are the same. Whenever I see them mentioned here, almost regardless of the topic, I fully expect that to be the focus of the thread for a while. Even though that debates been had a million times and it's always the same, people just can't help themselves.

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
God.

Okay, not a person, but still debatable about His type.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hitler: ENFJ
House: ENTP
Sherlock Holmes: INTP
The Joker: ENTP played by Eath Ledger, ESTP played by Jack Nicholson
Obama: ENFJ

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Rebecca Black: ESFJ
Ke$ha: ESFP
Britney Spears: ESFP
Lady Gaga: iSFP/eNTJ hybrid
Gandhi: INFJ
Katy Perry: ISFP
Bill Clinton: ESFP
Link from LoZ: ISTP
Bob Dylan: ISFP
Han Solo: ISTP
Karl Jung: INTP
Jesus: INFJ

I think I will defend the "nobody is untypable" position in that thread.