• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

O Brother, Where Art Thou?

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Such a great movie.. probably in my top 20. :wubbie:

What do you think?

Everett - ENTP or ENFP
Pete - ISTP
Delmar - SFP

Not sure on the rest

Penny
Tommy Johnson
Pappy O'Daniel
Junior O'Daniel
George Nelson
Homer Stokes
Vernon Waldrip
Sheriff Cooley

Killjoy

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Everett: ENTP

Pete: ISTJ

Delmar: ISFx

Pappy: ESTJ

Homer Stokes: ENFJ?

Big Dan: ESTP

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Everett: ENTP

Agree. What threw me off is the whole "only a fool looks for love in the chambers of the heart" and his need to get back to his wife before she married another. I still agree, ENTP.

I also initially thought of Pete as ISTJ, but I just couldn't find an example of his "J" ness in the movie. Being tempted by the Jezabels on the rocks made me think SP. Yet he was overly loyal to his "kin" even when they ratted him out. J.

Delmar.. ISFP. Fi dom.

Homer Stokes ENFJ agree.