• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Metal Musician Thread!

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Ozzy Osbourne.. ISFP

dunno, i would say INFP because of total lack of awareness on details in external world, but that might be because of drugs too tho :D

You got a problem with Chad Kroeger's hair??

no idea what his hair is like, its just that metal is this kind of music:

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
dunno, i would say INFP because of total lack of awareness on details in external world, but that might be because of drugs too tho :D

no idea what his hair is like, its just that metal is this kind of music:

As he ages his tert Ni rises .. Or yeah.. he did a lot of drugs. :laugh:

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
As he ages his tert Ni rises .. Or yeah.. he did a lot of drugs. :laugh:

Ni isnt perception about external world, so tert Ni rising doesent really explain since he should be perceiving external world with details if his Ni was tert. different thing on Ni doms because their Se is so weak, but with Se on dom or aux function he should be pretty aware of external world and view it through details instead of big picture that he seems to do.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Tool and Nine Inch Nails: enneagram 5, and possibly INTJ?

Maynard Keenan seems very INTx... and as for Trent Reznor, I won't even go there. He's already been discussed a lot here.

Trent: INTJ

Maynard: INFJ
Danny: ESTP
Justin: IXTP? - He hardly talks.
Jones: INFP.

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Among the longest poems ever written (turned into a metal song). I'm not a huge metal fan but I like the part starting at 7:04.
IRON MAIDEN - The Rime Of The Ancient Mariner

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
James Hetfield esfj
Bruce Dickinson enfp
Dave Mustaine esfp
Lars Ulrich esfj
Kerry King istj
Jeff H. Infj
Dave Jr. Infp
John Schaffer intj
Matt Barlow seems like ixfp, but he is enfj enn 4
Adrian Smith estp
Steve Harris intj
Chuck Schuldiner enfj
Cliff Burton intj
Tom Araya infj
Justin Bieber entj

Chrysanthea

I was just about to question Justin Bieber's appearance on this thread... until I remembered one of his earlier songs:

Anyways here's a few metal musicians I know:
Dylan Carlson: INTJ
Johan Edlund: INTJ
Arjen Anthony Lucassen: ENFP