• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jersey Shore....Bitch!

F

figsfiggyfigs

Last episode, Sam mentioned that shes not the "sensitive, lovey-dovey type"

which got me wondering what her type was...

I'm guessing on the spot right now...

Angelina- ESFJ
Denna -ENFP
Jwow- ISxx
Mike- ENFJ
Pauly D INTx
Ronnie- ESFJ
Sammie xxxJ
Snooki- ESFP
Vinny- ESTP

Keep in mind: They're all idiots.

Last edited:

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
snooki: esfp
jwoww: istp
sammie: isfj
deena: exfp
mike: exfj
pauly d: istp
ronnie: xstj
vinnie: estp

Cybin

MBTI Type
INFP
My guesses for their characters:

Snooki ESFP
JWoww ISTP
Angelina ESFJ
Deena ESFJ
Situation ESTP (He has tertiaryFe out the wazoo, no way could I believe he's ESFJ)
Ronnie IST_
Pauli D E_TP
Vinnie I_TP

It may be the show that makes them look like sensors. There's something about PauliD and Vinnie that make me think they could be N types off stage, but it's hard to tell from the show.

Now, I'm going to go kill myself for having any kind of opinion about the cast of Jersey Shore. :doh:

F

figsfiggyfigs

My guesses for their characters:

Snooki ESFP
JWoww ISTP
Angelina ESFJ
Deena ESFJ
Situation ESTP (He has tertiaryFe out the wazoo, no way could I believe he's ESFJ)
Ronnie IST_
Pauli D E_TP
Vinnie I_TP

It may be the show that makes them look like sensors. There's something about PauliD and Vinnie that make me think they could be N types off stage, but it's hard to tell from the show.

Now, I'm going to go kill myself for having any kind of opinion about the cast of Jersey Shore. :doh:
Yeah I get that vibe from PaulyD, and Denna, I was unsure about Vinny regarding the N/S.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Angelina- ESFJ
Denna -ESFP
Jwow- ESTP
Mike- ENFJ
Pauly D ESTP
Ronnie- ESTX
Sammie ISFJ
Snooki- ENFP
Vinny- ENFJ

Their characters are so surface that it's really hard to tell. Just a guess! :D

I'm pretty sure they've mostly gotta be E's or they wouldn't be on the show. Sammi seems a little more I to me. She sticks to her boyfriend. She doesn't seem to need "friends in the house". (They say "friends in the house" a lot.) She had to go home for a while to regroup.

Cybin

MBTI Type
INFP
I think Ronnie could be an E and maybe is just tired from all the drama around him, but he seems to close off when shit hits the fan. I say Vinnie is an I and Mike is E partially based on how they approach Ronnie in those situations. Mike generally says "Hey, let's go out let's have fun, let's get the guys together!" Vinnie tends to only say "You okay?" and then give him his space. Vinnie also really only becomes expressive and out there when he gets drunk. I always got the impression that he is probably a bit nerdy, and is kind of using the show as a way to start fresh and live the "good life." I never go the impression the scene he is currently involved in is what he typically is in to.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think Ronnie could be an E and maybe is just tired from all the drama around him, but he seems to close off when shit hits the fan. I say Vinnie is an I and Mike is E partially based on how they approach Ronnie in those situations. Mike generally says "Hey, let's go out let's have fun, let's get the guys together!" Vinnie tends to only say "You okay?" and then give him his space. Vinnie also really only becomes expressive and out there when he gets drunk. I always got the impression that he is probably a bit nerdy, and is kind of using the show as a way to start fresh and live the "good life." I never go the impression the scene he is currently involved in is what he typically is in to.

Haha, Vinny is kind of nerdy. I guess I can see I for him after seeing it that way. He also may just be more introverted in comparison to everyone else. I don't see him going off and doing his own thing too much, he always seems to be up for anything. He's not as introverted Sam who literally lays in bed half the day. (I'm like, man. Read a book at least while you're in there!) Leaving people alone when they're upset may be a guy thing, too.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's really sad that Snooki, Sam, and Deena all remind me of really dumb, watered down versions of three of my friends and Jwow sometimes reminds me of myself.

F

figsfiggyfigs

Haha, Vinny is kind of nerdy. I guess I can see I for him after seeing it that way. He also may just be more introverted in comparison to everyone else. I don't see him going off and doing his own thing too much, he always seems to be up for anything. He's not as introverted Sam who literally lays in bed half the day. (I'm like, man. Read a book at least while you're in there!) Leaving people alone when they're upset may be a guy thing, too.

I had the exact same impression of Vinny when the show first started. I even liked him then, but now I can't stand him, he's sort of become more extroverted, and a bit of an ass hole. Even Pauly D said "You've changed man", in one of the episodes.

Sam DEFINITELY seems introverted to me.

The lack of posts in this thread disgustsss meee, I'm dun with you all. I'm Dun. Its over. DUN.

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Vinny used to be really cool and my favorite on the cast. I originally thought introvert at first, but this last season has made me really change my mind.

Pauly definitely as the ENTx persona going on.
Sam is just annoying and psychotic this last season when I've really started to watch and seems to just be loosing her shit every couple of scenes -- this makes it difficult to type her, but I'd say introvert for sure. You can just tell that she is really uncomfortable in large groups and would much rather be at home with her Ronniekins.

Thunderbringer

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
E-types:

Angelina - 6w7
Denna - 2w3
Jwow - 8w7
Mike - 2w3
Pauly D - 7w8
Ronnie - 6w7
Sammie - 6w7
Snooki - 7w6
Vinny - 6w5 or 9w8

Cybin

MBTI Type
INFP
I had the exact same impression of Vinny when the show first started. I even liked him then, but now I can't stand him, he's sort of become more extroverted, and a bit of an ass hole. Even Pauly D said "You've changed man", in one of the episodes.

It was the earrings.

Fame definitely got to his head. I still think he's I, probably SP which Se could account for the extraverted seeming traits. He's mostly like that when he's drunk anyway which isn't the best measure.