• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Donald Glover, (Aka Troy from Community)

Emectar

MBTI Type
ENFP
Donald Glover. It seems like he has a lot of natural talent in a lot of different areas. He writes for 30 Rock, plays Troy on Community, does stand up comedy,

and raps, (not to mention that he makes his own beats).

Anyways, i'm curious what you guys think his type is. If there was a longer interview or something id post it but the only way to get a sense of him is the brief clips of standup on youtube. I have theories on his type but id rather hear your opinions first

mochajava

MBTI Type
INFJ
I love him... I only know him from community though. I'd say ESXJ ?

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Definitely E and J. Hard for me to say beyond that, even though I've heard interviews and stuff with him on podcasts. I guess if I had to guess I think I might honestly guess SF.

Also a correction on the OP: he wrote for 30 Rock, but doesn't anymore since he's on Community.

Emectar

MBTI Type
ENFP
Definitely E and J. Hard for me to say beyond that, even though I've heard interviews and stuff with him on podcasts. I guess if I had to guess I think I might honestly guess SF.

Also a correction on the OP: he wrote for 30 Rock, but doesn't anymore since he's on Community.

Ok i definitely agree on the E. Both of you guys said J though and i'm not sure i see it. Honestly, i had thought ENTP. Can you explain how your typing him?

And good point about 30 rock, that would be way too much work

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Ok i definitely agree on the E. Both of you guys said J though and i'm not sure i see it. Honestly, i had thought ENTP. Can you explain how your typing him?

And good point about 30 rock, that would be way too much work
Well, from what I've heard about the guy on Conan or his appearance on The Nerdist podcast I'd say the guy is really driven. He makes plans and does them and has not a lot of free time. His performances come off more P, but the man himself doesn't.