• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hey Arnold!

Cybin

MBTI Type
INFP
Arnold INFP
Grandpa ????
Grandma ENFP

Helga ????
Olga INFP
Miriam ESFP
Big Bob ESTP

Gerald ISTP
Sid ????
Stinky ????
Harold ESTP
Rhonda ESFJ
Lila ISFJ
Lorenzo ESTJ
Phoebe INTP
Eugene ????
Sheena ISFP

I'm sure that I'm forgetting some of the kids. I feel like I've typed too many as S types, maybe there's some bias.

Helga I've found particularly difficult. Her poetry makes her sound like FP, and her tough outer demeanor just seems like protection not a genuine facet of her personality. I'm leaning towards ENFP, but I don't know if that fits quite so well.

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Here are some suggestions:

Helga - ESTJ (discovering her INFP shadow)
Stinky - ISFP (probably a 9w8, methinks)
Eugene - ISFP (optimistic and upbeat in face of adversity)

I do have some different ideas, though:

* Olga seems pretty extroverted to me. She also has a bit of an insecure side, wanting her family to be proud of her and trying hard to meet their expectations (Enneatype 3w2, I'd say). ExFJ, maybe?
* Miriam doesn't seem very energetic (another 9w8, maybe?). ISFP could work for her...
* Bob seems a bit more work- and status-oriented. ESTJ, perhaps?
* STP could work for Gerald. :yes: I'd say, though, he's an extrovert, being "the guy who tells spooky stories" and all.
* Lorenzo doesn't seem very extraverted, and he's easily diverted from his schedule by peer pressure - ISFJ?
* Phoebe seems a bit too temperamental and overall sensitive to be an INTP. I'm guessing INFJ with good tertiary Ti.

I hope I didn't come off as too contentious... :blush:

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It's been a long time since I've watched this and I don't have an opinion on some of the characters, particularly the more minor ones. My guesses:

Arnold INFP
Helga ESTP
Olga ENFJ
Gerald ISTP
Rhonda ESFJ
Phoebe INTJ

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Arnold: INFP
Gerald: ESFP
Helga: ESTJ
Grandpa: ISTP

Don't remember the rest.

Cybin

MBTI Type
INFP
I think I agree with ISFJ for Lorenzo and INF? for Phoebe. Gerald could be an ESTP.

I said NFP for Olga because she never seemed to have any overarching goals beyond being the best. She was willing to drop everything to get married, she's got a jack of all trades background, she left to go to Alaska on short notice. Then again, I can be swayed to EFJ because she does seem very directive at times especially with Helga at times especially on how to make her happy.

Maybe ESTJ for Helga. I interpreted her character as the lonely, ignored poet and her brash exterior as a way to protect herself. With her parents constantly ignoring her, and the kids not getting along with her, she needed to act out because if people got close they hurt her. Tertiary Te as a weapon.

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
I think I agree with ISFJ for Lorenzo and INF? for Phoebe. Gerald could be an ESTP.

I said NFP for Olga because she never seemed to have any overarching goals beyond being the best. She was willing to drop everything to get married, she's got a jack of all trades background, she left to go to Alaska on short notice. Then again, I can be swayed to EFJ because she does seem very directive at times especially with Helga at times especially on how to make her happy.

Maybe ESTJ for Helga. I interpreted her character as the lonely, ignored poet and her brash exterior as a way to protect herself. With her parents constantly ignoring her, and the kids not getting along with her, she needed to act out because if people got close they hurt her. Tertiary Te as a weapon.

Hmmm... You could very well be on the right track with Olga. She could be a 3w2 ENFP - I'd say they're not as worried about "being too phony" as other ENFPs. The fact that one of the few things she didn't do to please her parents was such an ENFP move seems to support that. :yes:

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think Sid- ISFJ 6w5 9w1 2w1 sp/so. How he was paranoid, read too much into things but didn't come to the best conclusions, thus signifying inferior ne, was a germaphobe, sometimes plotted/manipulated things when things built up in his head. He's a well-meaning guy but that tritype oozes with anxiety, definitely my favorite character on the show.

I would say ESFP for Stinky.

IxTP 9w8 sp/sx for Big Patty. Poor girl that so many people judge her before they get to know her.

ENFP makes sense for Arnold. Maybe 97x for his tritype.

Phoebe is certainly INxx of some sort but she's a hard one to pinpoint. I'd say INxP 9w1 952 for her.