• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Bachelor (spoiler alert)

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Don't read on if you're on the west coast and haven't seen the end.

Anyhow, how about types?

Bachelor - ENTJ (all the way)
His girl - INFJ (all the way)

Chantel (the one left heartbroken :cry:) - ENFJ

In seeing the interview afterwards, she talked about how he has a bad temper. It's the same thing I've seen INFJ women on this board say about ENTJ men. I'm not saying it won't work out - I hope it does. I think a lot of it is her introvertedness (and some insecurities based on her past) and wanting to really go slow and make sure things are "right" before plunging into marriage. Was a good final episode.

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
The evolution of my perception of Brad was : ISFP [damaged], ISTP, then ISTJ. Emily strikes me as ISFJ. Agree with Chantel O. being INFJ, thought Ashely was ENFP, and Shawntel N INTP.

I have no idea how you got ENTJ, or at least E or N. The guy is REALLY quiet, and I never saw anything N about hi whatsoever. It was funny watching him with Chantel and her doing her N thing and him kinda chiding her for it. "Just accept the damn rose already" for example, or his "attempts" to deal with feelings "please dont feel that way" "no its not awkward" "I'm not gonna lie, yesterday was awkward!"