• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

"Flavor of Love", "I Love New York" And Meyer Briggs?

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I have watched the first two seasons of Flavor of Love and the first two (and hopefully last two, ;) ) of I Love New York (college and a lack of cable has made me not unable to watch much of Season 3 of Flavor of Love)

Flavor Flav: ESTP (This guy is your 'textbook ESTP'. Social, narcissistic, out to have a good time, a nice guy overall but isn't particularly empathic.)

New York: ENTP (She's a strategic whiz who is good at seeming like an F, that is just her tertiary Fe function coming out though. She is a T for sure. A lot of people would consider ESFP or even ESTP but she's NT.)

The others aren't as fun to give reasons for, so if anyone wants them, feel free to ask me.

Sister Patterson- ESTJ
Pumkin- ESTP
Hottie- ENTP
Saaphyri- ENFJ
Smiley- INFP
Mo'nique- ENFJ or ENTJ (depends on how real the Oprah vibe is.. I get more of a Te vibe though)
Tango- ESTJ
Tailor Made- ENFJ
Buddha- ESTJ
Chance- ESFP
Punk- INTP
Real- ISTJ
Mr. Boston- ENFJ

Props to anyone who watches this show.
Also for New York & Pumkin being T types, remember the "feeling" stuff is all an act and both have Fe as a tertiary function.

zarc

MBTI Type
Zzzz
:shocking:

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

:peepwall:

Ni-ed Spied B-b--!! OMFGOSH! Buddha's been BLASPHEMED!

Someone call the Dalai Lama! :ranting:

I was forced into watching a bit of one season or other... but then I found it useful to vent through hysterical laughing (I do that a lot, actually)...my soul broke, my mind capsized but my body nourished itself..

Flayed Slay an ESTP? Let me recover and I'll think on it...and on New Fork too..

Again-- :threaten:

alicia91

I agree with your analysis :yes: except - Tailor Made didn't seem Extraverted IMO.

zarc

MBTI Type
Zzzz
*Moved to The Graveyard*

Thank your lucky stars I'm no madmin.

:rofl1:

You caught me off Ni. Awesome. :hug:

Then again... I was serious about recovering from this Thread and I knew Si would help me forget about it... so you brought me back... I'm adding this to the list, SH--

redacted

flavor flav seems like an ESFP. ESTP would be more interested in how things work. he's more focused on how things make him feel.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Re being a feeler: Yes.. because he is very caught up in respect, what with the whole "don't touch my face" thing. And he is very perceptive of people's motives and intentions.. and he places much importance upon authenticity.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Haha to DeliriousDisposition: FLAVOR OF LOVE CAN MAKE SANE PEOPLE BECOME INSANE!!! But INFJ's are insane to begin with, so I can't prove it with you. :D Lol.

Watch Buddha on "I Love New York 2" (or to make things less confusing, we could call him by his real name.. Ezra) , his personality isn't the same as the beloved Buddha.

It is possible that Flavor Flav is a T, all of this F stuff is an act! I dunno.
ESFP could work too I guess. To come to think of it, he is probably an F trying to find 'love' from one of the twenty young, beautiful, intelligent, and charming women in the group.

I don't know though. For a show that preached itself as being real, I have never seen more 'fake-ass bitches' in my life. :huh:

sassafrassquatch: All of these celebrity reality shows are indeed a clusterfuck with a big fat paycheck waiting for them as the last hurrah till another season comes in.

zarc

MBTI Type
Zzzz
Haha to DeliriousDisposition: FLAVOR OF LOVE CAN MAKE SANE PEOPLE BECOME INSANE!!! But INFJ's are insane to begin with, so I can't prove it with you. :D Lol.

You don't say. :wacko:

Watch Buddha on "I Love New York 2" (or to make things less confusing, we could call him by his real name.. Ezra) , his personality isn't the same as the beloved Buddha.

Yo. I was sooo confused....Firstly, I thought Buddha was a female (on the show).... And then I thought you meant Ezra on MBTIc... I'm scared now =/

It is possible that Flavor Flav is a T, all of this F stuff is an act! I dunno.
ESFP could work too I guess.

Stick to common sense or whatever is closest in this horrific situation. ESFP... ESFPs can have an extreme dislike of criticism and can take things very personally. Hasn't Flayed gotten upset easily if he felt slighted or ignored or w/e? No, I don't know. You tell me. :ninja: ESTPs might not take commitments seriously or find it important but an ESFP may try to commit (even though they can be bad as they move on and on to the next one). And I speak of less balanced ESTPs/ESFPs. ESTPs/ESFPs can overcome their commitment phobias! Just don't ask me if I know any who have. :D

...from one of the twenty young, beautiful, intelligent, and charming women in the group.

.........................I must still be sleep-deprived because I thought you were being serious.

I don't know though. For a show that preached itself as being real, I have never seen more 'fake-ass bitches' in my life. :huh:

Then it clicked again! You are sane yet!!

sassafrassquatch: All of these celebrity reality shows are indeed a clusterfuck with a big fat paycheck waiting for them as the last hurrah till another season comes in.

Heeeey, they get paid?! Geegollishucksgallorezama, I had no idea. (Really, I didn't. I've guessed...so, they all get monies? :ninja:)

I should add. Watching Flayed Slay so much as kiss depleted me of my lifesource. Knowing he has procreated an army of variously related children shut Ni into a day and a half coma. :BangHead:

GZA

Resident Snot-Nose
MBTI Type
infp
Whats interesting about Flava Flav being an ESTP is that Chuck D is the quintessential INFJ...

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
The title of this thread made me suddenly realize how much "Meyers Briggs" sounds like a brand of ice cream.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The title of this thread made me suddenly realize how much "Meyers Briggs" sounds like a brand of ice cream.

its too obvious to say that we are the flavors of it
but.......

i can say that this system is the ice-cream
and we pick ourselves out of it so more can enjoy the non-ego-laden sherbet

mazel tov !

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
FLAVOR OF LOVE/I LOVE NEW YORK/ROCK OF LOVE MBTI TYPE DATABASE

I have put much thought into this lovely chain of reality TV shows.

Se seems to be the most common cognitive function in all of this.
NT's are wonderfully rare- and when they are there- they are either nerdy or insane.

Here is what I decided on.
Flavor Flav and New York have been moved out of T-territory.

Rationals
ENTP- Hottie
ENTJ- Onyx
INTP- Punk

Idealists
ENFJ- Mr. Boston, Saaphyri, Mo’nique
ENFP- Destiney, Buckwild, Goldie, New York
INFP- Smiley
INFJ- Tailor Made

Guardians
ISTJ- Real, Serious
ESTJ- Rodeo, Buddha, Sister Patterson, Bootz