• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

American Dad

PurpleDawn

I recently started to watch american dad and I am here just say that I think;

Stan - ESTP 3w2
Francine - ESFP 7w6
Steve - INTP 5w6
Haylye - ENFP 2w1
Roger - ESFP 7w8
Klaus - idk he's a freaking gold fish

Hayley is absolutely not Fi-Te, she's a pretty obvious ENFJ. The only arguments I could see for ENFP are Stan and Roger.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Stan - ESTJ or ENFP 3w4. It's honestly a close call because he's either a rather oddly developed ESTJ, or a Te heavy ENFP
Francine - ESFJ 2w1
Steve - INTP 6w5
Hayley - ENFJ 8w9
Roger - ESxP 7w8

I don't know how anyone could see Steve and Hayley as Fi - Te users.

I thought about hayley, I say infj 6w7 and steve as stereotypical istp 6w7 sx so

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hayley is absolutely not Fi-Te, she's a pretty obvious ENFJ. The only arguments I could see for ENFP are Stan and Roger.

Her ethical principles are very strong and personal. Even though her family disagrees with her very often, she always stays true to what she believes is right. She's a humanitarian, she care about other people and she always tries to do her best to help those in need. If that's not Fi, I don't know what is.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Her ethical principles are very strong and personal. Even though her family disagrees with her very often, she always stays true to what she believes is right. She's a humanitarian, she care about other people and she always tries to do her best to help those in need. If that's not Fi, I don't know what is.

In a fairly early episode with the refugee camp it's shown that she's fitting the bill of a conscientious humanitarian, but will happily compromise it when it suits her and the environment supports it, demonstrated when she quickly switches to the environment of the cushy UN relief centre once the option to quit the hard work of helping the destitute is taken.

Source:

Of course types can compromise in the same way for different reasons, but I'd argue this follows a consistent pattern of her being a deliberately left-wing hippy as a counterpoint to Stan's caricatured republicanism. It's somewhat personal, but only in the sense that it is to personally irritate her dad for attention.

Now the show has been around a while and characters tend to change with writers as they are either changed themselves or explore different facets of a character so it could be argued that her ethics have become more personalised and less mainstream left-wing-hippy cliche over time.

TheGodson

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
???
Stan is ESTJ. Honestly, there really isn't anything else. Him being an ENFP is a joke.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I love Roger, that's all I have to say.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
For [MENTION=29143]Thirteenly[/MENTION] ^_^