• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

"Lost" characters

xoxoalli

MBTI Type
INxx
Enneagram
5w4
I try to keep the cultural differences in mind when typing characters

Jack : ESTJ
Kate: ISTP
Sawyer : still not too sure but think he is NF in 'disguise' (his childhood was abhorrent & easily could've shifted his 'natural development')
Walt: INFJ
Locke: INTx .. leaning towards J. People tend to have misconceptions about the INTJ type. INTJs can be very mystical in their own right; they are perceivers first and foremost. (often people think of INTJs in a way that is really ISTJ)
Ben: INFJ. Yet another misconception. INFJ's are the most 'NT' of the NFs... They do not come off as super emotionally driven and when they are unhealthy/ engage their Ni-Ti loops they can seem very logical and 'all-knowing'. They can also see through people very very easily and know that person's core being. Often sacrifice individual ideas for the Greater Good but Ni has the ability to dehumanize situations when it feels validated. Always looking to the big picture. also chameleon like and hard to get to know.
Sayid: I am tempted to say ISTJ but I can also see INTP as valid.
Boone: ISFP
Claire: ESFP