• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Top Nazis

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Hitler - ISTJ
Goebbels - ISTJ
Himmler - ISFJ
Goering - ENTJ
Rommel - ESTJ

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Speer - INTP
Rosenberg - INTJ
Guderian - INFJ

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
lol, Orangey, I really want to see your history books.. ^^ They must be entertaining, like reading something for the first time, because they can't possibly remind me of what I have read o_O

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Wouldn't it be far more likely that we have different understandings of typology than that we are going on different historical information?

Lark

F**k sake guys!!

No warning Exorcist scenes?! Hardly fair, I've been avoiding that film all my life, have the collected films and watched all but the original and it appears in the thread?!

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Wouldn't it be far more likely that we have different understandings of typology than that we are going on different historical information?

Could be, but I thought that was too easy of an explanation. Types are pretty clearly determined and it isn't exactly astrophysics.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'd participate just for the fun of it.

chachamaru

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
?
Naw-aw, gurl! Your goose step is out-a-whack!

It's like this... *goosesteps down the runway*.

Keep your chin up, and your right arm higher!!!!

Lark

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRxAcbRxoY8&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRxAcbRxoY8&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Perch420

MBTI Type
NiTi
Enneagram
5w1
F**k sake guys!!

No warning Exorcist scenes?! Hardly fair, I've been avoiding that film all my life, have the collected films and watched all but the original and it appears in the thread?!

Why can't you say fuck like a mature adult? I hate when people do this shit.

Lark

Why can't you say fuck like a mature adult? I hate when people do this shit.

I dont approve of swearing, its not mature or adult behaviour, so when I use it I censor it. You need to learn to deal with this because I'm not going to change it.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
You know, I don't know where you guys get off calling Hitler an NF. The guy seemed completely STJ. Some of the most notable features of his personality on record were his rigidity, dignity, seriousness, and fundamental disinterest in people for their own sake.

Perch420

MBTI Type
NiTi
Enneagram
5w1
You know, I don't know where you guys get off calling Hitler an NF. The guy seemed completely STJ. Some of the most notable features of his personality on record were his rigidity, dignity, seriousness, and fundamental disinterest in people for their own sake.

No. You don't know anything about Hitler if you think this is the case.

Lark

This actually sounds more right to me than any of the other posts in the thread but someone said something like this before in another thread with a similar topic, he was a classic of the authoritarian personality matrix, honouring superiors and tyrannising/despising inferiors or subordinates.