• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Anime/Manga Enneagram Types Thread

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Originally posted by chihuahuasrluv
I thought Misa was a Feeler type.

She is, she has not an ounce of thinking (nor brain power) within her.

@ Savage Idealist, can you do the enneagram types for Bamboo Blade , pretty please?

Oh sure thing. I'm a little fuzzy on their types, so I'll have to post them later. :)

Yeah, I'm obsessed with it. XD

I agree, its a really cute and heartwarming show. :yes:

Originally posted by Jade Curtiss
Looks good, but how is Mello a primary sp? sx/sp, he's an iconic primary sexual variant. Ryuk I personally see as ESTP, it's kind of hard to appear introverted as a 7w8. L is sp/sx imo, and Near probably sp/so. And yes, Light is most certainly the incarnation of an extreme 1.

Actually, I'm not really good with the whol instinctual varient types, I just copied those results from Aleksei.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Looks good, but how is Mello a primary sp? sx/sp, he's an iconic primary sexual variant. Ryuk I personally see as ESTP, it's kind of hard to appear introverted as a 7w8. L is sp/sx imo, and Near probably sp/so. And yes, Light is most certainly the incarnation of an extreme 1.

- ISTP 7s can be quite extraverted
- if Light is a 1, it's 1w9 (there isn't a 2 bone in his body lol). I still see him as a 8 disintegrating to type 5.
- agreed on Mello being sexual first, I'd say sx/so

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No, Light is clearly a 1 in it's pureset yet most evil form; his twisted righteous attitude and desire for perfection makes that clear. As for his wing, he may be a 1w9, but I'm most sure of 1.

Misa is a 4, she's driven by an insane notion of love and emotion, although if we get into tri-type I might say 4w3 > 7w8 > 2w1.

And where did you get the idea that she's ESTP?

- twisted sense of righteousness is also a trait of unhealthy 8s, Light also shows a clear disintegration to point 5 as opposed to point 4 like a type 1 would. it's clear as you continue through the show that his main motivation is control more than it is justice. Light could be a 1, but I still see 8w9 more
- on that note, I think Soichiro Yagami is actually a 1w9 or 1w2. 1-6-2
- Misa is way too caniving to be ESFP. she's like a combination of Scarlett O'Hara and Britney Spears.
- I agree with with you on Matsuda, Near and Ryuk though

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Note: this list isn't as accurate as I would like it to be, as it has been a while since I watched the anime and I'm not that familiar with the characters. But, I will in the very near future re-watch the entire series (I don't own the DVD, so I'll try youtube or something) and give a better assertion of thier types. :)

Bamboo Blade:

Toraji Ishida - 9w8?
Tamaki Kawazoe - 1w9
Kirino Chiba - 7w8 or 3w4
Miyako Miyazaki - 4w5
Sayako Kuwahara - 4w3
Satori Azuma - 3w4
YÅ«ji Nakata - 9w1
Danjūrō Eiga - 8w7?

Originally posted by Elfboy
- twisted sense of righteousness is also a trait of unhealthy 8s, Light also shows a clear disintegration to point 5 as opposed to point 4 like a type 1 would. it's clear as you continue through the show that his main motivation is control more than it is justice. Light could be a 1, but I still see 8w9 more

Light's disintegration point is most certainly 4, whenever he gets stressed he turns into a raving and emotional wreck (getting angry after L reveals his identitiy to him, or the final episodes in the warehouse). Thus 1 makes sense in that regard. He's also driven by a sense of perfection, not power, he wants a world of absolute justice where all obey the law or die. Although perhaps he becomes an 8 through-out the series? That might be possible, but I still think he has that 1 in there by the end (the whole, "I'm Kira and the God of this new world! I've elimated evil, etc.).

- on that note, I think Soichiro Yagami is actually a 1w9 or 1w2. 1-6-2

I don't really see that much in the way of 1 for it to be core, he's more security oriented,

- Misa is way too caniving to be ESFP. she's like a combination of Scarlett O'Hara and Britney Spears.

What, ESFP can't be caniving? She doesn't use Ti ever, she is driven by her own personal convictions and values (Fi).

- I agree with with you on Matsuda, Near and Ryuk though

Yay! Something we can agree on. :yes:

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Note: this list isn't as accurate as I would like it to be, as it has been a while since I watched the anime and I'm not that familiar with the characters. But, I will in the very near future re-watch the entire series (I don't own the DVD, so I'll try youtube or something) and give a better assertion of thier types. :)

Bamboo Blade:

Toraji Ishida - 9w8?
Tamaki Kawazoe - 1w9
Kirino Chiba - 7w8 or 3w4
Miyako Miyazaki - 4w5
Sayako Kuwahara - 4w3
Satori Azuma - 3w4
YÅ«ji Nakata - 9w1
Danjūrō Eiga - 8w7?

Light's disintegration point is most certainly 4, whenever he gets stressed he turns into a raving and emotional wreck (getting angry after L reveals his identitiy to him, or the final episodes in the warehouse). Thus 1 makes sense in that regard. He's also driven by a sense of perfection, not power, he wants a world of absolute justice where all obey the law or die. Although perhaps he becomes an 8 through-out the series? That might be possible, but I still think he has that 1 in there by the end (the whole, "I'm Kira and the God of this new world! I've elimated evil, etc.).

I don't really see that much in the way of 1 for it to be core, he's more security oriented,

What, ESFP can't be caniving? She doesn't use Ti ever, she is driven by her own personal convictions and values (Fi).

Thank you! I had a feeling Tama was a 1.

ESFP's can totally be like that, look at Ugly Betty's Amanda.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Originally posted by chihuahuasrluv
Thank you! I had a feeling Tama was a 1.

You're welcome :yes: I definitely remember Tama as a 1, she practice of kendo is done with the utmost perfect, she has strong stance of justice, and the only time she loses upsets her emotionally; if that ain't 1 then I don't know what is.

ESFP's can totally be like that, look at Ugly Betty's Amanda.

Never saw it, but I know I've seen manipulative ESFP's somehwere...

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

1) actually, Light gets angry at L because at this point in the story he's more healthy. irritability is a trait of below average 8s (but not unhealthy 8s)
2) I still see ESTP for Misa, I just can't see any Fi in her at all. however, I can a moderate amount of Ti and a small amount of Fe.
3) Light thinks he wants a world of absolute justice, but he's lying to himself. he really wants power. Light's sense of justice is very much a combination of Fi + type 8 (I think a lot of 8s with introverted feeling mistype as 1s. in fact, I've done so myself lol)
4) Mr. Yagami is security oriented but there is nothing worrying or nervous about him and I don't see connection either to 9 or 3. he's confident, organized and set out to "do his duty". he's very much more perfectionistic than worrying.
PS: I think there needs to be an idealistic 8 vs choleric type 1 thread. they look so much alike

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

from enneagram.net, the vice of type 8
Vice
Your vice is excess and going to extremes. Whatever you like, you want more of and whatever you do, you overdo at full speed. Quick to respond, you can over react and come on too strong. You can be too much, too intense, and unwilling to self-limit. This can lead to escalating conflict due to an over reliance on your own truth and self-defined justice. Under stress you can become myopic, believing your truth as ‘The Truth’. Seeing life as a battlefield or a contest of wills, you can become confrontational and have difficulty backing down or admitting defeat. You have a tendency to push things to the edge and sometimes may run over others in the process.

this is SO Light

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
PS: I think there needs to be an idealistic 8 vs choleric type 1 thread. they look so much alike
just started one in the enneagram forum if you'd care to check it out.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
1) actually, Light gets angry at L because at this point in the story he's more healthy. irritability is a trait of below average 8s (but not unhealthy 8s)

What, irritability can't be atriat held by non-8's? Cause I could see 1, 5, and 6 possesing an irritable attitiude.

2) I still see ESTP for Misa, I just can't see any Fi in her at all. however, I can a moderate amount of Ti and a small amount of Fe.

There's way she uses Ti, in the manga she has never been shown to categorize logic or deduce her own methods of logic, rather she is driven by her own values of love and Kira. Plus if she had any Fe, she wouldn't have jeapordized Light's plans, wouldn't have disobeyed Light's orders, and wouldn't opnely have a grudge against Takada. Even if she were to use Ti there is no way is could be as strong as aux.

4) Mr. Yagami is security oriented but there is nothing worrying or nervous about him and I don't see connection either to 9 or 3. he's confident, organized and set out to "do his duty". he's very much more perfectionistic than worrying.

That is possible, maybe Yagami is a 1. :thinking:

3) Light thinks he wants a world of absolute justice, but he's lying to himself. he really wants power. Light's sense of justice is very much a combination of Fi + type 8 (I think a lot of 8s with introverted feeling mistype as 1s. in fact, I've done so myself lol)

this is SO Light

Perhaps at the start of the series he's a 1 who eventually becomes an 8 (considering his alignment goes from lawful/neutral good to lawful/neutral evil (not saying 8's are evil though)). Since he's idealisitic and obseesed with justice at first but become a power hungry maniac later on.

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
I once read all the Lucky Star yonkoma at onemanga.com, when it was still active, so I'll try! :D

Konata Izumi - 7w8?
Kagami Hiiragi - 1w2
Tsukasa Hiiragi - 9w1
Miyuki Takara - 9w1

Yeah... pretty short, I know. :(

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
you'll be happy to know I've changed my opinion about Light. I'm now leaning strongly toward 1w9 sp/sx

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
I once read all the Lucky Star yonkoma at onemanga.com, when it was still active, so I'll try! :D

Konata Izumi - 7w8?
Kagami Hiiragi - 1w2
Tsukasa Hiiragi - 9w1
Miyuki Takara - 9w1

Yeah... pretty short, I know. :(

I wonder if it's even possible to type Akira. LOL.

Can anyone type Fruits Baskets, please?

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
you'll be happy to know I've changed my opinion about Light. I'm now leaning strongly toward 1w9 sp/sx

Funny, I recently changed my opinion of Light to 8w9 . . .

Just kidding just kidding! 1w9 should bee right :yes:

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
really makes me think, am I a 1?

Maayyyyybe. But are you saying this because you identify a lot with Light Yagami? In which I hope you never aquire a death note or any other intstrument od death that allows you to unfold your twisted version of justice onto the world :laugh:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Maayyyyybe. But are you saying this because you identify a lot with Light Yagami? In which I hope you never aquire a death note or any other intstrument od death that allows you to unfold your twisted version of justice onto the world :laugh:

well, you see, I would actually do more hehehe. Light was an fool
1) the agreement was that Ryuk gets to write Light's name in his notebook when he sees fit. if it were me, I would bribe his ass with LOTS of apples to keep myself alive
2) Kira made his presence known on purpose, and this was FOOLISH. he could have just killed random criminals via other means and not been discovered. with this method, he could have easily exhausted the list of the world's most notorious criminals, taking breaks in between so that the authorities would not become suspicious. after that, he could slowly reveal his presence and claim dominion over the earth as it's king.
3) he could have found another shinigami and seduced her into giving her life for him

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You are clearly a devious and cunning man who's smarter than Light ever could have been, I now have reason to fear you :peepwall: (please don't right me down in your deathnote)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You are clearly a devious and cunning man who's smarter than Light ever could have been, I now have reason to fear you :peepwall: (please don't right me down in your deathnote)

lolz, I'm just fuckin with ya. :hug:

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
lolz, I'm just fuckin with ya.

Hooray I'm safe! :hug: Can I join you in your quest for world domination? Please?