• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Guess their types!

chippinchunk

MBTI Type
INFJ
These are some historical people. Ive always wondered what they're type is. My list consists of:

-Ivan the Terrible

-Hitler

etc

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Moved from Politics, History, and Current Events

(as a rule, threads about the types of famous people should go here.)

deep rain

MBTI Type
ENFP
There has been a lot of talk about Hitler's type on many different MBTI forums, and as a whole we all came to the conclusion that he was an INFJ. An unhealthy, crazy INFJ extremist.

olivejuice

MBTI Type
INFJ
haha that would be so funny if he actually was an INFJ. haha wow. I could totally imagine a crazed INFJ basically dominating the world.

anyway im thinking ENTJ for hitler

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
Well, it is impossible to type mentally unstable people, and they both clearly had mental instability. Having said that, Hitler acted most like a ExFJ, and Ivan the Terrible seemed most like a INxJ to me.

Last edited:

Mort Belfry

Rats off to ya!
MBTI Type
INTP
Superficially, the whole Nazi empire seems NT, possibly ENTJ, but I say that Adolf Hitler was an F of some kind. His decision to cancel the battle of Britain to go after Russia demonstrates this. Hitler loved England and hated Russia, but found himself at one point siding with Russia to attack the English. This is when his F can out to make the decision to invert that situation.

I'd also say he sounds more value based than harmony based, suggesting Fi instead of Fe. I'd peg him for an introvert who can become intense and passionate when in front of an audience, but more reserved in natural life. He seems N, with little interest in sensory pursuits so I'd say he was an INFP.

Other Nazis?

Goring - ENFP
Goebbels - INTP
Himmler - ISTJ
Ribbentrop - ESTJ
Hess - ISFP
Heindrich - ENTP

Just guesses.

Seanan

Procrastinating
MBTI Type
INTJ
Superficially, the whole Nazi empire seems NT, possibly ENTJ, but I say that Adolf Hitler was an F of some kind. His decision to cancel the battle of Britain to go after Russia demonstrates this. Hitler loved England and hated Russia, but found himself at one point siding with Russia to attack the English. This is when his F can out to make the decision to invert that situation.

I'd also say he sounds more value based than harmony based, suggesting Fi instead of Fe. I'd peg him for an introvert who can become intense and passionate when in front of an audience, but more reserved in natural life. He seems N, with little interest in sensory pursuits so I'd say he was an INFP.

Other Nazis?

Goring - ENFP
Goebbels - INTP
Himmler - ISTJ
Ribbentrop - ESTJ
Hess - ISFP
Heindrich - ENTP

Just guesses.

Its pretty hard to type him actually as he was high most of the time. He had a weight problelm and his doc started giving him what Hitler called a "miracle" pill and, later, shots as his addiction got worse... amphetemines and others.