• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Lolz Disney Movies and MBTI Type

S

SingSmileShine

Giselle from Enchanted is definitely an ENFP, I think. Strong NF.

dimane

I put INTP because as child he always wanted to read that pirate book
he doesn't use directive speech hes more informative
plus he has like no friends

hlizzyt

MBTI Type
INFJ
Has any one seen Tangled?
I think Rapunzel is an INFJ.
Thoughts???

Thunderbringer

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
ENFP 3w4 Sx/So I think

Giselle is pretty much the epitome of a 2w3 sx/so. She was too busy getting involved in other people's lives to be a 3. She was very naive and emotional as well as a hopeless romantic and dreamer. She liked to help others and didn't care about being the best at anything. Unlike a 3 (especially a 3w4), she didn't know how or bothered to present herself in a professional manner to others. If anything Queen Narissa was more 3w4 than Giselle is.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Disney Villains

Hades: ENTP 7w8 Sp/So
Scar: INTJ 6w5 Sx/So
Cruella de Vil: INTJ 8w7 Sx/Sp
Gaston: ESTP 3w2 Sx/So
Ursula: ENFJ 8w7 Sp/Sx
Maleficent: INTJ 8w7 Sx/Sp
Shir Khan: ?NTJ 8w? Sp/??
Frollo: INTJ 1w9 Sx/Sp

Turtledove

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=15022]hlizzyt[/MENTION] There has been people who have said that Rapunzel seems like an ESFP. I say she seems like and ENFP.

Any other takers on Rapunzel's type?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Rapunzel is another ENFP Disney Princess, possibly the clearest case of one. Flynn as xSTP is plausible...

pastabomber

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, I'll type some of the characters:

Princesses:
Rapunzel~ENFP
Tiana~ISXJ(Hard to tell whether she uses Fe or Te as her aux function)
Cinderella~INFJ(The daydreaming comes off as pretty NFish)
Belle~INFP
Ariel~ENFP
Jasmine~INFP
Aurora~INFJ
Merida~ESXP
Snow White~ESFJ
Pocahontas~INFP

Toy Story:
Woody~ESFJ
Buzz~ESTP
Slinky~ISFJ
Rex~ESFP
Bo Peep~ISFJ
Jesse~ESFP
Ham~INTP(He strikes me as an NT for some reason)
Mr. Potato Head~ENTP(questions authority quite a bit)
Mrs. Potato Head~ESFJ
Barbie~ESFP
Ken~ESFJ
Lotso~ENTJ
Cid~ISTP
Andy~ENFP

Hunchback of Notre Dame:
Quasimodo~ISFP
Esmeralda~ENFJ
Phoebus~EXTP
Frollo~INTJ
Clopin~ENXP

Treasure Planet:
Jim~ISTP
Cptn. Silver~ESXP
That scientist dude(IDK his name)~INXJ
That captain(once agian, IDK her name)~ESTJ
Sarah~XSFJ

dancingqueen16

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Rapunzel - ENFP (I can see INFP and ENFJ, too, but she seems more Ne to me than Fi or Fe)
Flynn - xSTP
Tiana - ISFJ
Naveen - ExFP
Cinderella - INFJ (NF way of thinking, she hasn't got the SJ duty thing going on - she doesn't like it, does she? We know that she doesn't feel it is her duty to serve the stepmother and her daughters, and she dreams of a better tomorrow, a life where she won't have to be with them)
Belle - INFP (Where do you guys see Ni/Fe??? Seriously, the girl is SCREAMING Fi and also Ne and I'm surprised that anyone would even consider her to be a J)
Beast - xxxJ
Gaston - ExTJ
Ariel - ENFP (How she loves human stuff how she dreams of being independent and free and doing her own thing seemsso Ne to me... and how she falls for Eric at first sight is very very Fi!)
Eric - ENFx
Jasmine - INFP 4w3 with slightly E tendencies
Aladdin - xNFx
Aurora - We don't know her well enough! Her daydreaming and the whole "Once Upon a Dream" scene is VERY INFP but she could also be ENFP or ISFP - she has strong Fi.
Merida - xNFx
Hercules - INFP during his solo, ENFJ when he's older, after training with Phil
Meg - ENTP, ENTJ or INTP
Snow White - ESFJ (Stereotypical)
Pocahontas - ENFx (but she has extreme Ne overall... but she just reminds me of my ENFJ friends. I am not sure about her)
Esmeralda - ENFJ
Quasimodo - INFP (strong Ne)
Jane - ISFP
Mulan - IxFP (She is 100% Fi dom. "Reflection" is a very very N song, but she doesn't display absolute Ne like an INFP would during other parts. She seems... INFP before the army and when she makes the decision to cut her hair and go to war, ISFP after she arrives at that place where she trains to be a soldier)

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Here we go!

Lion King
Simba: ENFP
Mufasa: INFJ
Scar: INTJ
Nala: ESFJ
Pumbaa: ESFP
Timon: ESTP
Rafiki: ENTP
Zazu: ESTJ

Little Mermaid
Eric: INFJ
Ariel: ENFP
Flounder: ISFP
Sebastian: ESTJ
King Triton: ESFJ
Ursula: ESTP
Scuttle: ESFP

Beauty and the Beast
Belle: INFP
Beast: INFJ
Gaston: ESTJ
Lumiere: ENFP
Cogsworth: ISTJ
Mrs. Potts: ESFJ
Chip: ENFP

Toy Story
Woody: ESTJ
Buzz Lightyear: INTP
Mr. Potato Head: ESTP
Slinky Dog: ISFJ
Rex: ESFP
Hamm: ENTP

What do you think?

Buzz light year INTP? I would think ISTP.

W

WALMART

I thought he was an xSFP?

Unfortunately, Lucas never made an MBTI companion manual.... but perhaps so. I can logicize him being introverted/extroverted based off differing people's criteria for the matter... I plan on watching the saga soon, I'll update the thread with my thoughts.

Nicki

Retired
Unfortunately, Lucas never made an MBTI companion manual.... but perhaps so. I can logicize him being introverted/extroverted based off differing people's criteria for the matter... I plan on watching the saga soon, I'll update the thread with my thoughts.

The characters aren't consistent either.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Pocahontas

Pocahontas: ENFP with a very strong Fi. But the mediation she does between the two cultures is classic ENFP seeing all angles, imho.

Kocoum: ISTJ, protector of his clan, duty and honor.

John Smith: ISTP - loves to explore new land and conquer everything in his path

Nakoma: ISFJ - the sweetest best friend ever. Unassuming, loyal and caring <3

Dad: not sure. I want to say Fe-dom due to the way he leads his clan.

Grandma Willow ENFJ. The sass with which she treats John Smith makes her E for me. That and the motherly Fe-vibe she bestows on Pocahontas. INFJs tend to be a little bit more coy ime :D And while they are maternal, they tend to be less..spunky about it. Other than that, the symbol interpreting and following your heart is definitely Ni as [MENTION=10496]skylights[/MENTION] stated.

The Hunchback of the Notre Dame

Frollo: INFJ - I did consider STJ, but he smells of Ni-madness. Added to the religious aspect, it has a dark sainthood to it, the way only an INFJ can go evil. INTJ would be another possibility, but I dont see an INTJ being that concerned with justifying his actions to God, or trying to pretend he is shepherding people in this way. He'd just control them for his own purposes without really feeling any justification is necessary. (Im talking evil intjs here, guys, dont shoot me :D) INTJs tend to believe people should learn to fend for themselves as they themselves have learned early on in life that nobody will help you, so there is no value in waiting for a hero to save you. Get shit done yourself and defend the truth, not people (except those you care for, and those we do not talk about). Frollo is trying to/pretending to be the 'savior' of his people => INFJ.

Phoebus: ESTJ - Duty and honour, leadership comes easy to him, but he draws the line when his Fi is backed into a corner by Frollo and follows his heart in the end. I considered ESTP, but he is too structured for it, and too willing to follow orders when his and Frollo's desires collide.

Esmeralda: ENFJ to the core. Stands up for her people, for the downtrodden, dreams of a better future for them and omg does that girl know how to play a crowd and get the best response from them <3

Quasimodo: ISFP. Dreamy, sweet, romantic like an INFP, but the wood craftsmanship and his stunning acrobatics in and around the church scream of an Se dying to embrace and enjoy life, one of the reasons he *wants* to be amidst the people.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Pocahontas as ENFP is interesting......... maybe that would explain why "Just Around the Riverbend" is such an Ne-sounding song. I'm still skeptical , she kind of seems Fe-heavy.

And to not just go over the same-old:

Wreck it Ralph:

Ralph: xSFP, leaning ESFP

Vanellope: ENTP? surely ExxP....

Felix: ESFJ?

Calhoun: ESTJ or some other T-dom