• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Lolz Disney Movies and MBTI Type

Colombe Gris

MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm just curious, (re-reading the thread) why does everyone type Snow White as ISFJ instead of ESFJ? Yes, yes the stereotypical ISFJ "mother/protector" personae aside, what about her is introverted? To me, she is the poster child of Fe.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
I'm just curious, (re-reading the thread) why does everyone type Snow White as ISFJ instead of ESFJ? Yes, yes the stereotypical ISFJ "mother/protector" personae aside, what about her is introverted? To me, she is the poster child of Fe.

I completely agree. Her Fe is completely dominates and it really shows when she visits the dwarfs. Jesus, cleaned the WHOLE FREAKING HOUSE for them. Fe > Si/Ni , not Ni/Si > Fe. (S/N is iffy)

On another note, has anyone typed the characters from Up yet? I fail at typing so all I have is...

Carl IxxJ
Russel Exxx
Dug Exxx

:/

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Carl INFJ
Russel ESTJ
Dug ESFP (could be a J though)

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
What makes you say S for Carl? He seems more of a dreamer, or maybe it's just his introversion...

idk

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
What makes you say S for Carl? He seems more of a dreamer, or maybe it's just his introversion...

idk

Yeah, I kind of realized that like 5 minutes after I posted lol.

I'm le tired :)

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Any ideas on the Atlantis characters? *has never seen it but is curious*

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7

I would have said ESFJ too.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
fomg disney!

snow white - ESFJ
  • she wakes up from sleeping in the dwarves' house, in their beds, looks at them, asks "how do you do?", when they don't answer she asks it again more sternly, then directs them to tell her their names! her only alone time is shared with 50 animal friends. not an I
cinderella - ISFJ

aurora - INFJ
  • i have a hard time seeing aurora as a P, especially an FP - but she's definitely F. the thing is, FP makes her Fi dom/aux, and she doesn't really assert her own feelings that much... if the average NFP were threatened with never seeing their true love again, they'd be PISSED OFF and not only would everyone know about it, they'd probably go kill Maleficent themself. aurora got more passive/avoidant when upset. she's also doesn't let curiosity override listening to the fairies' advice. incidentally, flora - ENFJ fauna - INFP merryweather - ESTJ
ariel - ENFP

belle - INFP
  • somewhat tempted to say INFJ, but she's got stronger Ne than Ni. evidence -- Belle: "I wonder what he's hiding?" Cogsworth: "Perhaps nothing." Belle: "Then it wouldn't be forbidden." [proceeds to go to the one forbidden place in the whole castle.] also, more likely for NFP to fall in love with a beast than NFJ. :laugh:
pocohontas - ENFP
  • i've seen her typed as INFJ, but pocohontas seems like such a P. that was the whole kokuom thing, she says her dad wants her to be "steady like the river" but she says the river's not steady at all - "the water's always changing, always flowing... just around the riverbend, i look once more, what i think the day might send..." plus one of her cheif complaints about kokuom is that he's "so serious", lol.
mulan - ISFP
  • chick has strong Te. the only reason i think she's not istp is because she didn't just kill mushu. and she hugged the emperor. also the emperor is infj and is a dead ringer for dumbledore

tiana - ESTJ

wendy - ENFJ

jasmine - ENFP (/ENFJ/INFJ)
  • possibly NFJ, her outbursts seem really Fi though. she also leans so far to the I WANT TO BE FREE side that P seems reasonable, even given the whole never-been-allowed-out-of-the-palace bias. given NFP, she's definitely E.
aladdin - ESFP
  • Fi values + Se live-in-the-moment. aladdin takes advantage of everything in his environment, and always pushes it as much as possible. being a "street rat" wasn't his decision, but he's very adept at messing with the guards just for the seeming fun of it.[/lits]

i feel weird that there are more enfps on this list than anything else but i guess it's easier to recognize your own type, lol

as for atlantis...
    milo - infp?
    kida - estp?

Last edited:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Just saw Tarzan again:

Tarzan: ISFP
Jane: ESTJ

The way she's on a mission and telling Clayton what's not productive, as well as her not being afraid to try the physical challenges a jungle brings (despite the annoyingly clumsy female attire) says TeSe to me. Not to mention her strict adherence to what is logical (aka not staying in the jungle) and expected from her (Si) and her utter denial of her own feelings (baby Fi).

He on the other hand looks like your classic surfer-boy. Chill, relax, looking for who he is, with a SeFi that's just incredibly developped, which he also uses to guide her. She, from her side, helps him discover who he is and where he's from...Fi(Si). In the end, he takes over the group from his surrogate father with resolve after having fought and won the final battle...Te with a baby Ni ;)

Kala: ISFJ (classic mom, who is demure and follows UNLESS it concerns her baby, and then even the ENTJ can f*ck off :D)
Kerchak: ENTJ (structure, order and vision to protect his family and survive).

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
fomg disney!

snow white - ESFJ
  • she wakes up from sleeping in the dwarves' house, in their beds, looks at them, asks "how do you do?", when they don't answer she asks it again more sternly, then directs them to tell her their names! her only alone time is shared with 50 animal friends. not an I

I think you may be onto something. In hindsight, I see more Fe in her.

cinderella - ISFJ
Yep, very much devoted to her work/duties, getting home on time... classic Si/Fe conscientiousness.

aurora - INFJ
  • i have a hard time seeing aurora as a P, especially an FP - but she's definitely F. the thing is, FP makes her Fi dom/aux, and she doesn't really assert her own feelings that much... if the average NFP were threatened with never seeing their true love again, they'd be PISSED OFF and not only would everyone know about it, they'd probably go kill Maleficent themself. aurora got more passive/avoidant when upset. she's also doesn't let curiosity override listening to the fairies' advice. incidentally, flora - ENFJ fauna - INFP merryweather - ESTJ
Come to think of it, she does seem to be more accommodating to routines and getting things done. The way she responded to first meeting Phillip seemed like your classic INFJ "Who is this person, and what do they want from me? They are a stranger." and then running away from him. Using her dreams as a method for predicting who would be her true love seems Ni to me. "But if I know you, I know what you'll do/ You'll love me at once, the way we did once upon a dream..." once an INFJ gets to know someone better, the gates open up. Aurora could be a very sheltered and version of INFJ. And yeah, I think Merryweather is ESTJ too.

belle - INFP
  • somewhat tempted to say INFJ, but she's got stronger Ne than Ni. evidence -- Belle: "I wonder what he's hiding?" Cogsworth: "Perhaps nothing." Belle: "Then it wouldn't be forbidden." [proceeds to go to the one forbidden place in the whole castle.] also, more likely for NFP to fall in love with a beast than NFJ. :laugh:
Plus, in the beginning of the story, she states flat out that she doesn't care much for routine, the same old thing everyday. Standing up for what she believes in is Fi for sure.

pocohontas - ENFP
  • i've seen her typed as INFJ, but pocohontas seems like such a P. that was the whole kokuom thing, she says her dad wants her to be "steady like the river" but she says the river's not steady at all - "the water's always changing, always flowing... just around the riverbend, i look once more, what i think the day might send..." plus one of her cheif complaints about kokuom is that he's "so serious", lol.
Yeah, she's more of a free-spirit. Grandmother Willow, on the other hand, is the INFJ (figuring out symbols, and listening to your heart, the one you seek advice from).

SecondBest

Permabanned
MBTI Type
eNxp
Enneagram
5/7
Just want to say I love this thread.

I agree with Belle as an INFP. The primary Fi function shows itself in a lot of places with her doing whatever she feels like, but the whole relationship with the Beast indicates the aux Ne - for example:

"There's something sweet and almost kind
But he was mean and he was coarse and unrefined
And now he's dear and so unsure
I wonder why I didn't see it there before...

...True that he's no Prince Charming
But there's something in him that I simply didn't see"

Best female disney character ever.

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Come to think of it, she does seem to be more accommodating to routines and getting things done. The way she responded to first meeting Phillip seemed like your classic INFJ "Who is this person, and what do they want from me? They are a stranger." and then running away from him. Using her dreams as a method for predicting who would be her true love seems Ni to me. "But if I know you, I know what you'll do/ You'll love me at once, the way we did once upon a dream..." once an INFJ gets to know someone better, the gates open up. Aurora could be a very sheltered and version of INFJ. And yeah, I think Merryweather is ESTJ too.

What type do you think Prince Philip is?

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
fomg disney!

as for atlantis...
milo - infp?
kida - estp?

Milo is no doubt INTP
Kida is ENFJ, maybe. She reminds me a lot of Esmerelda.

And I still think Mulan is an INFJ.

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
The Great MouseDetective
Basil - EXTP
Dawson - ISFJ
Olivia: ISFP
Olivia's father: XNTP
Rattigan: ENTJ

Toy Story
Woody: ESFJ
Buzz: ESTJ
Ham: ESTP
Rex: ESFP
Slinky: ISFJ
Jesse: ESXP
Prospector: ISFJ
Bullseye: ISFP
Potato Head: ESTP
Andy: ENFP
Sid: ESTP
Lotso:ENTJ
Ken: ESFJ
Barbie: ESFJ

To the person who said Stitch in L&S was INTP, why? I thought he seemed kind of extroverted and I'm not entirely sure of his T/F.

Mulan as an INFJ makes sense I think. She had her own vision but did choose to comply with her families when possible. I think either that or ISFP.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The Great MouseDetective
Basil - EXTP
Dawson - ISFJ
Olivia: ISFP
Olivia's father: XNTP
Rattigan: ENTJ

Basil is ENTP...he's mostly based off of...well, you lol, who is commonly thought to be ENTP as well.
Father's an I.
And Stitch seems more F.

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
There's no way Holmes is an Ne dominant, and he is rarely typed as such, except for in the recent movie with RDJ, in which he probably was. Basil however may be ENTP, but, probably due to the target audience, he spends less time solving clues and more time in the action, which makes me think he's a possible ESTP.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Wall-E: INFP
Eve: INTJ or perhaps INTP, I'm still debating this one
Captain McCrea: ESFP
Auto: INTJ (lol)

Alice: INFP with some odd SJ moments
Queen of Hearts: ESTJ
Caterpillar: INTP
Cheshire Cat: ENTP
Mad Hatter: ENFP
March Hare: ISxJ ?
Door Mouse: ISFP ?

Woody: ExFJ (very balanced S/N)
Buzz: ESTJ (typing made difficult by strong Ne)
Rex: ESFP
Potato Head: ESTP
Mrs. Potato Head: ESFJ
Sid: ISTP (of pure evillll)
Jessie: ESFP
Andy: INFP
Lotso: (deranged) ENFJ
Barbie: ESFx
Ken: ESFJ
(This is probably one of the only fictional works where the type distribution is similar to the general population)

(Enchanted)
Giselle: ENFP
Robert:ISTJ
(classic case of opposites attract)

Just want to chime in that I think Mickey Mouse is an ENFP. :)

There have been some changes in his personality over the past 80ish years, but overall probably ENFP