• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Lolz Disney Movies and MBTI Type

SuperFob

MBTI Type
INFJ
From my hazy, addled memory of beauty and the beast, Belle seemed SFJ to me.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
From my hazy, addled memory of beauty and the beast, Belle seemed SFJ to me.

Um, the villagers thought she was odd because all she liked to do was read. The only reason she might be SFJ is because she diligently took care of her helpless and eccentric father. What else makes her SFJ? (You seem to have a thing about typing female movie characters as SFJs, don't you?)

SuperFob

MBTI Type
INFJ
What else makes her SFJ?
Just some images of her being very organized and task-oriented that popped into my head when I heard her name, that's all. As opposed to the free-spirited ENFP Ariel.

I haven't watched the movie or seen Belle in over a decade, so that was a tentative typing on my part at most.

Argus

MBTI Type
ENTP
WALL·E
Wall·e - INFP
Eva - INTP
Captain McCrea - ESFP
Auto - INTJ
Mary - ESFJ
John - ISFJ

SuperFob

MBTI Type
INFJ
Now that I've gone through and actually WATCHED Beauty and the Beast, I definitely think Belle is an NFJ. I'm not sure where all this "Belle= Archetypal NFP" talk is coming from.

Simba and Ariel... now THOSE are some real disney xNFP's. Belle seems more NFJ to me, though.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Win on the Wall-e types up there!! Auto = TOTAL INTJ.

G

Ginkgo

I don't remember whether Zorro was a trade mark Disney character or not, but I would like to know his type. IXXJ?

compulsiverambler

Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The Rescuers:
Bernard: ISTJ
Bianca: ESFP
Medusa: ESTJ

Homeward Bound:
Shadow: INFJ
Chance: ESFP
Sassy: ESFJ

Yes! The Caterpillar is NOT only an INTP, but one of the best INTP's in Disney history! Lewis Carroll was definitely on some kind of hallucinogen when he wrote "Alice in Wonderland".
Fun fact: some think he experienced something rare that's now named after his book. It's called 'Alice in Wonderland Syndrome'.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Snow White and the seven Dwarfs

Snow White: ISFJ
The Queen: ISTJ
The Mirror: INTJ
The Huntsman: ISFJ
The Prince: ISFJ

Doc: ENFJ
Grumphy: ESTJ
Happy: ESFP
Sleepy: INTP
Bashful: ISFP
Sneesy: ISTJ
Dopey: ENFP

TheEmeraldCanopy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
I would go with ISFP. She doesn't seem very J at all (especially at the beginning).

It was already mentioned here, but how about INFP? I never really thought of Mulan as an INFP, but she wants to be unique (always bringing forth that single strand of hair over her face). She feels as though she cannot fit in. She struggles between figuring out who she wants to be and who her family wants her to be.

She also manages to put herself down several times throughout the movie. I don't know; Mulan is tricky. ISFP or INFP would be my guesses.

What type was Shang? I was thinking maybe ENFJ or ENTJ.

Can someone help me type Tarzan? I was also wondering about Jim from Treasure Planet.:wubbie:

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Mulan: ISFP
Mushu: ESTP
Cri-Kee: ISFP
Shang: ISTJ
Shan Yu (ant the others Huns): ISTPs:devil:
Yao: ESTJ
Ling: ENFP
Chien-Po: ISFP
Chi-Fu: ESTJ
Mulan's father: ISFJ
Mulan's mother: ISFJ too
Her grandmother: ESTP (wants to integrate army to meet sexy officers:D)
The Elder Ancestor: ISTJ
The Emperor: INFJ
General Li: ESFJ
Khan: INTP

hokie912

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I see Belle as INFJ, but I'm hesitant to claim her because she's my favorite and I'm probably biased.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yasmine is more INFJ than Belle is, I'd say. Belle is more off in a dreamworld, in her books, with only a wish to get out and away, whereas Yasmine wants to get out of her ivory tower and do somethign about the situation. They both have the 'this world sux' thing going for them though :D

I'd say Mulan reeks of Fi but I dunno about her being an introvert..that was one of the things she was trying desperately to be for her parents, coz that's what society expected of her (and she's trying to please her parents by not being herself which she fails miserably at).

Obvious ENFPS are Pocahontas and Ariel imo. Need for freedom and interaction with others, that frigging curiosity that gets us in all kinds of trouble...classic.

Snow white exudes Fe, not sure about N or S.

I'd give Wallee INFP and Eve NTJ, hands down. They remind me of a couple in my social circle :D :D :D

What about Meg (Hercules), Jane (Tarzan) and what's her name in Atlantis?

I'd give Meg INTP, actually...

Cinderella FJ?
Sleeping Beauty INFP?

And I might be projecting, but I feel Tia Dalma/Calypso is ENFP. She's described as being like the ocean: fickle, unreliable, untamable, with a clear desire for freedom, not to mention the weird voodoo stuff she does, and the fact that she adheres to her own rules. She also waits for the opportune moment, for opportunities to come to her, instead of seeking them out. Sound like Fi/P to me.

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd give Meg INTP, actually...

Didn't see the movie in ages, but she definitely seems to be more of a sensor. ISTP.

I'd say Mulan reeks of Fi but I dunno about her being an introvert..that was one of the things she was trying desperately to be for her parents

Childhood circumstances are important in developing a type, right? Parental values become internal after the first few years. Also, ISFP's seem to be the least introverted from all the 'I's.

TheEmeraldCanopy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
I see Belle as INFJ, but I'm hesitant to claim her because she's my favorite and I'm probably biased.

I think Belle is either an INFJ or ENFJ... I could see ENFP/ INFP too I guess but leaning more towards the J.

Last edited: