• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Michael Westen: ISFP or ISTP?

Illmatic

Well he's really vulnerable when it comes to helping people, after hearing their stories he has to help them and he is usually doing everything he can do to help them? What do you think he is?

Soz posted it in the wrong section the other line.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The actor is some sort of ISxP, but the character is an ENTJ.

Illmatic

In no way is Michael Westen ESTJ.

He tries to avoid people as much as he can.

wolfy

awsm
I'm really keen on finding this out. I am thinking of becoming a spy and want to know if I am well suited to the position.

Illmatic

Because i think he displays a lot of emotion in this show. I could go onto spoilers but yeaaah, i don't want to do that.

wolfy

awsm
Do it anyway. I've seen seasons one and two. Tell me your thoughts if you want. He doesn't really show emotion so much as you can see it is there.

Illmatic

SPOILERWhen he is working with the other spy, Jason i think and then Jason kills himself and Michael is kinda looking teary. When Fiona gets kidnapped, he makes his decision on his feelings for Fiona and he accepts most of his jobs because he feels sorry for the people. SPOILER

wolfy

awsm
Fair enough points. There is still a chance for me in my spy career!