• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The INFPs are "fluffy bunnies" who will maul your face off if you piss them off threa

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
The INFPs are "fluffy bunnies" who will maul your face off if you piss them off threa

d.

This has to be true, all the INFPs I've met have been totally like this. Plus I love carrots, and I'm white with a pink nose, big floppy ears, and a cotton tail.

KDude

I'm no bunny. I'm a fluffy jackalope. Otherwise, I agree.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
1037956129_s12--rabit.jpg

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You mean like this?
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcxKIJTb3Hg"]?[/YOUTUBE]
:laugh:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I was first!! :steam:

Perch420

MBTI Type
NiTi
Enneagram
5w1
I'm sure my friends on the Locomotive Enthusiast Message Board will laugh the gadzooks outta themselves when they see this doozy.

KDude

Hmm, since is the pop culture section, my image (and self-image perhaps) of INFP could easily be INTP. Not sure. I'm not really fluffy. Could be kind of mangy, actually. One of those mammals that has fur, but doesn't seem to be very pettable at first. If I were to pick characters from "pop culture", it'd be more along the lines of Fox Mulder, at least one Tim Burton character per movie (Lydia, Alice, maybe even Sweeney Todd if I lost my mind), umm.. maybe even Neo from the Matrix. But never the cute, cherubic, dreamy kid named "Sebastian" or "Luna". Maybe I don't get out enough, but I've never met anyone like that either.

Tabula

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The healthy INFP, contemplating her inner psycho.

12814943148326.jpg

The "My inner psycho decided not to be inner so I've completely lost touch with reality" INFP.

imagesCAF3BSVO.jpg

The "I'm an ISFP" INFP. ;)

classicbunnyteen.jpg

rav3n

The INFPs I know in real life tend to underestimate themselves, questioning everything and anything, curious about everything and anything, in case it has impact on themselves. They lean towards being a bit self-absorbed since everything is internalised and if something goes wrong, they tend to blame themselves. They're a pretty bright and inquisitive group though but their dark side can take a chunk out of their ability to gain the confidence that they need to succeed in the areas they're focused on.

slowriot

He who laughs
Enneagram
5w4
d.

This has to be true, all the INFPs I've met have been totally like this. Plus I love carrots, and I'm white with a pink nose, big floppy ears, and a cotton tail.

I know YWIR is going to mock me but, :wubbie:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The INFPs I know in real life tend to underestimate themselves, questioning everything and anything, curious about everything and anything, in case it has impact on themselves. They lean towards being a bit self-absorbed since everything is internalised and if something goes wrong, they tend to blame themselves. They're a pretty bright and inquisitive group though but their dark side can take a chunk out of their ability to gain the confidence that they need to succeed in the areas they're focused on.

Correct, I see this in my best friend from college, who's INFP. That man is so smart and sweet, but he doubts himself every step of the way and he beams it out. He cannot finish a sentence under 5 minutes due to all the err, and ahhh and silences when he goes back up in his head, making other people finish his sentences for him, which in turn makes him even moooore self-conscious, his entire bodylanguage shows insecurity and submissiveness as he's never sure of anything he does, as well. Meanwhile he rebels against how all people treat him, has a very specific taste in typical artsy areas such as music, to the point where he's an elitist, to then feel guilty that he's excluding people. And, if he does get into telling a story, he takes *forever* not just due to the sentence thing, but also coz he tends to be wordy, wanting to describe every little luscious detail and building up drama. He's a born writer, as well, better than I'll ever be, but he tries to do this in every day conversation which, with his lack of confidence in speaking, tends to be a snooze fest for others.

He's a brooding beautiful ball of Fi in a cute bunny suit :laugh:

I somewhat relate to the insecurity and the questioning yourself on everything, but by distracting people with some Ne-tricks and just making a joke out of myself (and therefore not having to be serious or being taken seriously), I can circumvent looking that insecure, which makes me able to finish my sentences (not that anyone really gets them anyway as they tend to be pure stream of consciousness, but still!).

I try to make it a point to wait patiently for him to finish his sentence, and you can tell his passion grows as his self-consciousness vanishes and he actually gets to the heart of his story. I love to see that passion, it teaches me a thing or two every time :)