• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Greek

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
Does anyone watch the show, "Greek" on ABC Family? I tried searching for it on here and didn't find something, so hopefully I am not making a second thread. Anyway, if you watch, what types do you think the characters are? I've only just started watching but I love it, and Cappie!

Here are my guesses:

Casey: ESFJ
Cappie: ESFP
Rusty: ENFP
Evan: ESTJ
Ashleigh: ENFP
Dale: INTP
Frannie: ESTJ
Rebecca: XSTX
Calvin: IXXJ

These are really rough guesses, especially since I've only seen 7 episodes. I'm also inclined to type most of them as E since most of them are in the greek system. In my opinion, you have to be fairly extroverted to want to do that much socializing and live in houses full of lots of other people.

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
Yeah, I couldn't decide between P or J for Dale. I still see more N but like I mentioned, I haven't really seen that many episodes.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
does he seem N because he's smart?

I'm not an amazing typist but he just seems SJ to me.

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
I must admit that I am biased toward typing smarter people as N's sometimes, but I don't think that's why I get an N vibe from him. I actually don't really see him as being that smart, more just nerdy. Honestly, it has more to do with the fact that I know a LOT of ISTJs in real life, and he just doesn't remind me much of them. I will grant that a lot of his views hold a strong Si vibe though, so I can see how ISTJ might work.