• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Rasputin

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
rasputin2.gif

INFJ

What do u guys think?

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I've always dreamed of being as tough to kill as him.

From Wiki:
"[...] Rasputin's increasing drunkenness, sexual promiscuity and willingness to accept bribes (in return for helping petitioners who flocked to his apartment), as well as his efforts to have his critics dismissed from their posts, made him appear increasingly cynical. Attaining divine grace through sin seems to have been one of the central secret doctrines which Rasputin preached to (and practiced with) his inner circle of society ladies."

Could have been an infj acting out estp behavior.

From http://www.ocean-moonshine.net/e142...r_op=view_page&PAGE_id=41&MMN_position=90:80:
"Individuals of this subtype could easily be mistaken for the dominant wing, because the sexual energy tends to flow in a manner similar to the energy of the wing. A Nine with a One wing would therefore appear more One-like and a Nine with Eight might be mistaken for an Eight."

e91 sx/so?

MonkeyGrass

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
His picture has always seemed ENFJ to me...there's a certain leadership charisma about him. I dunno. I have the flu, and my brain could be spinning weird theories.

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
I've always dreamed of being as tough to kill as him.

According to the people who killed him they:
1. Poisoned him with cyanide (which obviously didn't work an this sex guru)
2. Shot him. ( After which he mysteriously escaped)
3. Shot him a few more times in the garden.
4. Then they threw him in a river.
5. A few days later his body was discovered, and a doctor did some kind of an autopsy claiming that he was still alive when he was drowned
6. After that they burned him to ashes...just in case.

He was a big time sex addict, I don't think that can be labeled as ESTP behavior.

His picture has always seemed ENFJ to me...there's a certain leadership charisma about him. I dunno. I have the flu, and my brain could be spinning weird theories.

From what I remember from the documentary on discovery...he didn't really say much...and he was waaaay to mystical to be an Extravert.

Plus he was Alexandra's confidant and adviser so I guess that points to I J.

cfs1992

INTJ. They can be mystical too, see Nostradamus.

Could be INFJ, but I don't see Fe values, more Fi.

His sex addiction could be a consequence of the inferior Se. :shrug:

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
According to the people who killed him they:
1. Poisoned him with cyanide (which obviously didn't work an this sex guru)
2. Shot him. ( After which he mysteriously escaped)
3. Shot him a few more times in the garden.
4. Then they threw him in a river.
5. A few days later his body was discovered, and a doctor did some kind of an autopsy claiming that he was still alive when he was drowned
6. After that they burned him to ashes...just in case.

He was a big time sex addict, I don't think that can be labeled as ESTP behavior.

Taking the "attaining divine grace through sin" line into consideration, coupled with his history for being a mystical type is what leads me to think he's gotta have infj/estp/enfj/istp functions, so I'm basically agreeing with you, so long as you stick with your original assertion/estimation.

But I attribute his ability to survive moreso to what I presume to be an sx/so instinctual stacking moreso than mbti functions used.

Sol_

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Straight from the horse's goddamn mouth.

another "genius" idea from candylandjoe. :) right from pig's slimy and stinking mouth

P.S. Usualy, I use logic and intuitive impressions (plus behavior sometimes, like in this case), not all-in-one insight