• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Grace Slick

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Jaguar

What a voice that woman had, when she was younger. Incredible.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
ISTP

ISTP.gif
Grace_Slick_Picture_43.jpg

I don't know anything about her personally, so this typing is based solely off of her face.

Also, I think there was another thread for her before.

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/popular-culture-type/11222-grace-slick.html

Tabula

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
She seems more ESTP to me.

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
She doesn`t focus on the audience much.. Seems to be doing her on thing.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yikes i thought you were the pyscho grace slick fanatic for a sec so glad you're not. :)

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Me?

I like jefferson airplane and the look she gives to camera and the way she is in front of camera is fairly spesial so it got me wondering, thats all.

SurrealisticSlumbers

📠girl in an 🎠world
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Bumping this

My guess would be ISTP because she's quite curt and blunt in interviews. In an interview from '98, she said she only went to Finch College because it "wasn't hard to get into" and required minimal work... Apparently, she needed a cover so her parents could fund her move to NYC, and college was the only way that was going to happen, so she basically went there under false pretenses. She has been arrested for mouthing off to police when drunk, and tried to attend a tea party at the White House, where she was going to put LSD into the tea (was turned away by security before that could happen). That sounds like something only an SP would have the guts to do.

Also, this excellent article gives a lot of insight into Grace and the rest of the band: The epic true story of Grace Slick and Jefferson Airplane | Louder

Befitting the times, the Airplane took prodigious amounts of drugs of all sorts. “Absolutely,” Slick says. “Personally I never freaked out on acid. I didn’t think it could affect you unless you had psychological problems to begin with, and I didn’t.”

She can recall most of her drug episodes. “When I want my drugs, I want them now. Alcohol was a downfall because it was easier to get. My favourite drug was Quaaludes [depressants] but you had to beg to get those. Sometimes they gave you Valium, but it took days to get off those. They took Quaaludes off the market. Stupid. They’re great if you’re a speed freak or an alcohol and coke user. Everybody loved ’em. I did because they didn’t make me angry like alcohol does. I didn’t drive funny and get arrested. I felt invincible and good but they didn’t turn me into a complete jerk. I’ve got a strong constitution, apparently. For example, it takes a lot of hospital morphine to make me pass out. Not me, doc. Give me Quaaludes and I’m feelin’ fine.”

She also had sexual relationships with most of the band except for Marty Balin, who she often duetted with. They did not like each other. She's slept w/ Jim Morrison and probably plenty other rockers from that era. She has a no-nonsense kind of attitude when she talks about her relationships, and almost sounds like a man in interviews with how she words things. She's very unapologetic and to the point with how she talks about herself and stuff that happened in those days.