• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Misfits?

Monkey Slut

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Anyone know what type the characters in E4's Misfits type as?

KDude

Darn, I thought this thread would be about Glenn Danzig. :headphne:

Just wiki'ed it.. looks like an interesting show to check out at least.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
simon: intj
chav girl: xstp
curly headed boy: entp
slutty girl: esfp
runner guy: isxp

i blanked on the names obviously. im excited to see who gets which power next season

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Alisha: ESFP 3w4 sx
Kelly: ESFJ 6w7 so/sp
Nathan: ESTP 7w6 sx/sp
Curtis: ISTP 9w1 so/sp
Simon: INTJ 4w5 sx/sp

Just a guess. I'll elaborate/change a few things later on if I have the time.

I find this casting so interesting since many of these actors are so different type-wise from their characters. Nathan Stewart-Jarrett (plays Curtis) is most likely an EFJ, Lauren Socha (plays Kelly) is most likely an ESFP, Antonia Thomas (plays Alisha) is most likely an ISFJ, and Iwan Rheon (plays Simon) is likely an INFJ (not sure about that one - still figuring him out). Robert Sheehan (plays Nathan) is the only one who's most like his character. He's very clearly an ENTP in real life.

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Also, may I use this thread to shamelessly gush all over Iwan Rheon? And Nathan Stewart-Jarrett?

I MEAN 'CUZ DEY FUHREAL HAWT.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqyD2Q6_m4Q"]Iwan + Nathan 01[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erporCA3JfA"]Iwan + Nathan 02[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olM2ZbMJ3xY&feature=related"]Cast Interview[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0Soi2TQVXc&feature=fvst"]Misfits Interview[/YOUTUBE]

Lightyear

Yes, Robert Sheehan comes across as such a typical young ENTP in these clips, his outrageousness and mouthiness are sometimes adorable and sometimes you want to whack him over the head with something.

Sol_

MBTI Type
ESTJ
not characters, actors:

Robert Sheehan (Nathan) ENTP
Antonia Thomas (Alisha) INFP
Nathan Stewart Jarrett (Curtis) INTJ
Iwan Rheon (Simon) ENFJ
Lauren Socha (Kelly) ENTP/ESTP

inebriato

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Alisha: ESFP
Kelly: ESTJ
Nathan: ENFP
Curtis: ISTP 9w1 so/sp
Simon: INFP

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Don't know about INTJ or INTP (I would like you elaborate please)
About enneagram I see 5w4 sx (he doesn't seem to have the motivation of 4s really, identity, specialness etc...)

Yeah I think I agree.

5w4 fits better. Or maybe even 5w6...

Jstrazz

MBTI Type
IxTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Alisha ESFP
Kelly ESTP
Nathan ENTP
Curtis IxTP
Simon ISTJ
Simon is definitely an ISTJ. He remembers names and details that everyone else forgets. He has great deductive reasoning skills and acts like a detective. He is OCD and always has everything neat. He is driven by his sense of duty and always does what is right to do. Plus as a bonus Alish and Simon are a classic ESFP-ISTJ relationship.