• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Homestuck

Lottie

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think that Aranea might be an ENFP... (or INFP, because... healer)

ebrietas

That actually seems pretty plausible, although I'm not sure she's a Ni-dom.
Yep, now that I think of it, Jane's more of an ISFJ.

I was actually thinking more along the lines of ESFP, with his childlike eagerness and ease to express emotion...
I need to agree here too, he's ESFP.

Coming back to the new trolls. I think Aranea seems like an ENFJ or ENFP, hard to say if she could be an introvert she likes to talk much. Meenah is pretty similar to Vriska, I would type her as ESTP.

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Yep, now that I think of it, Jane's more of an ISFJ.

I need to agree here too, he's ESFP.

Coming back to the new trolls. I think Aranea seems like an ENFJ or ENFP, hard to say if she could be an introvert she likes to talk much. Meenah is pretty similar to Vriska, I would type her as ESTP.

Agreed on both counts.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Any additional thoughts on Hussie?

Ribonuke

MBTI Type
esTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I just want to add my 2 cents, considering this has been something I've been pondering for a while (I dunno enough about Enneagrams to really have anything to offer here):

Kanaya: IxFJ (I'm not sure whether INFJ or ISFJ though. While she does seem to rely on some sensory stuff, she does seem to me like she reads a lot into new situations. Like, even though she claims she isn't an expert in psychology, she seems to spend a lot of time analyzing the future events to come. For instance, when she notices the viewport goes "black" after a certain point in Rose's timeline, she gets a bad feeling about the events to come in Rose's timeline: http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=004626 Furthermore, manner of speaking is completely brimming with metaphorical usage to convey her point. Not that ISFJs are incapable of using metaphors, but it's simply that Kanaya's usage of metaphor is so copious that the possibility of a Dom Ni should not be eschewed.) And for the record, yes, I am an INFJ. And yes, she is my favorite character, so I may be biased xD;;

Dave: ISTP (I dunno...just a gut feeling, I guess.)

Rose: xNTJ (I'm think more of an Extraverted Thinker than an Extraverted Feeler, because she seems to take a proactive and organized approach to...ah...how she plays SBURB.)

Gamzee: ISFP?

Feferi: ESFP (She seems to enjoy the moment a lot, which strikes me as Dom Se)

Equius: ISTJ

Nepeta: ENFP (Shipping walls? Many possibilities? Come ON, man, she's DEFINITELY a Dom Extraverted Intuitor! xD And just because she's been referred to jokingly as an "autistic troll in a cave" doesn't necessarily mean she's an Introvert! It just means she's a bit...strange? =P)

Eridan: INFP (...I know this sounds a bit odd, but hear me out. Eridan reminds me of a disturbingly corrupt version of not one, but TWO of my INFP friends, which leads me to believe the trend is more than coincidence. His weird melodramatic tendencies and absolutes SCREAM of Fi, basically boiled down in his extremely skewed version of how he wants to view reality. His desire to intensify the magnitude of his relationships--to fill up the quadrants--seems to represent the ultimatum and absolutism of a corrupt Introverted Feeler. He also seems to grasp at straws in his throes of desperation, which also seems like a corrupted Extraverted Intuitor. He just...I dunno. Maybe this is just a sore subject for me, but I have trouble imagining him as any other type due to the disturbing similarities I've witnessed.)

Sollux: INTP (from what I remembered, he seemed very much like Karkat, but on a milder and more Introverted scale. And he also seems like he is a bit similar to Eridan in some ways, but more practical and less melodramatic).

Karkat: ENTP (I dunno why. His proactive yet hair-brained ideas seem to remind me of Dom Ne, and his "AAGHFGAHFGHAGHAGA THIS IS RIDICULOUS" response to everyone's shenanigans seems to remind me of an Introverted Thinking Auxiliary function screaming "DOES NOT COMPUTE")

Vriska: ESTP? (...Aaah. She's too complicated for me to be able to understand very well. While she is occasionally driven by an agenda, the actions she takes seems to embody a more impulsive and "for the shiggles ;:::D" kinda approach)

Aradia: IxFJ? (...I dunno. I never was really into her, for some reason. She kinda reminds me of Kanaya, so I guess INFJ. But she seems a little...different, in a way. Detached. Maybe it's because she's dead. Or maybe she's an INFJ and Kanaya is an ISFJ, I dunno. I still feel like Kanaya might be the INFJ here.)

Aranea: ENFJ (I was thinking INFJ at first, but then she showed more Extraversion as the comic progressed.)

Jade: xNFP (I can't quite tell, though.)

John: xNFP? (He reminds me of an old friend, who struck me as an xNFP. But I could be wrong.)

Terezi: ENTJ (Seems oriented towards progress and pragmatic execution, but driven by an inner vision that Vriska is jealous of.)

Tavros: ISFJ? (I dunno...despite his sympathetic portrayal, I never really liked Tavros. So I'm probably not the best person to type him.)

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Jusr get drunk n enjoy the moment

/esfp ;)

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Here are my thoughts on some of your typings, Ribonuke...

I just want to add my 2 cents, considering this has been something I've been pondering for a while (I dunno enough about Enneagrams to really have anything to offer here):

Kanaya: IxFJ (I'm not sure whether INFJ or ISFJ though. While she does seem to rely on some sensory stuff, she does seem to me like she reads a lot into new situations. Like, even though she claims she isn't an expert in psychology, she seems to spend a lot of time analyzing the future events to come. For instance, when she notices the viewport goes "black" after a certain point in Rose's timeline, she gets a bad feeling about the events to come in Rose's timeline: http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=004626 Furthermore, manner of speaking is completely brimming with metaphorical usage to convey her point. Not that ISFJs are incapable of using metaphors, but it's simply that Kanaya's usage of metaphor is so copious that the possibility of a Dom Ni should not be eschewed.) And for the record, yes, I am an INFJ. And yes, she is my favorite character, so I may be biased xD;;

I agree. It's tempting to not type her as ISFJ just because she's not a stereotypical possessive doormat, I guess, but these stereotypes annoy me to no end. It's pretty fitting that she's an FJ, though, since she's kind of the "mother" of the cast. :)

Dave: ISTP (I dunno...just a gut feeling, I guess.)

Sounds good, though I could also see ESTP.

Rose: xNTJ (I'm think more of an Extraverted Thinker than an Extraverted Feeler, because she seems to take a proactive and organized approach to...ah...how she plays SBURB.)

Used to think INFJ, but INTJ sounds better, I guess. She's very much a prototypical 5w4, seeking arcane knowledge to deal with the world in her own way.

Gamzee: ISFP?

Yes. Though, given his later... antics, it's possible he's just plain nuts.

Feferi: ESFP (She seems to enjoy the moment a lot, which strikes me as Dom Se)

Also possible. Though I thought ENFP based on her "messianic" ideals of transforming society... Either way could work.

Equius: ISTJ

Nepeta: ENFP (Shipping walls? Many possibilities? Come ON, man, she's DEFINITELY a Dom Extraverted Intuitor! xD And just because she's been referred to jokingly as an "autistic troll in a cave" doesn't necessarily mean she's an Introvert! It just means she's a bit...strange? =P)

Agreed on Equius, but I don't see much Ne in Nepeta, just that F fascination with people and relationships...

Eridan: INFP (...I know this sounds a bit odd, but hear me out. Eridan reminds me of a disturbingly corrupt version of not one, but TWO of my INFP friends, which leads me to believe the trend is more than coincidence. His weird melodramatic tendencies and absolutes SCREAM of Fi, basically boiled down in his extremely skewed version of how he wants to view reality. His desire to intensify the magnitude of his relationships--to fill up the quadrants--seems to represent the ultimatum and absolutism of a corrupt Introverted Feeler. He also seems to grasp at straws in his throes of desperation, which also seems like a corrupted Extraverted Intuitor. He just...I dunno. Maybe this is just a sore subject for me, but I have trouble imagining him as any other type due to the disturbing similarities I've witnessed.)

Also possible, although I could see the typical broken-hearted INTJ who doesn't know how to deal with his feelings very well. Or the INFJ suffering from Nice Guy Syndrome. ;)

Sollux: INTP (from what I remembered, he seemed very much like Karkat, but on a milder and more Introverted scale. And he also seems like he is a bit similar to Eridan in some ways, but more practical and less melodramatic).

Karkat: ENTP (I dunno why. His proactive yet hair-brained ideas seem to remind me of Dom Ne, and his "AAGHFGAHFGHAGHAGA THIS IS RIDICULOUS" response to everyone's shenanigans seems to remind me of an Introverted Thinking Auxiliary function screaming "DOES NOT COMPUTE")

Agreed on Sollux, but I still think Karkat's ESTJ. He keeps trying to micromanage everything, but he's very practical and a natural leader despite his anger issues...

Vriska: ESTP? (...Aaah. She's too complicated for me to be able to understand very well. While she is occasionally driven by an agenda, the actions she takes seems to embody a more impulsive and "for the shiggles ;:::D" kinda approach)

Aradia: IxFJ? (...I dunno. I never was really into her, for some reason. She kinda reminds me of Kanaya, so I guess INFJ. But she seems a little...different, in a way. Detached. Maybe it's because she's dead. Or maybe she's an INFJ and Kanaya is an ISFJ, I dunno. I still feel like Kanaya might be the INFJ here.)

Yes on both accounts. I could totally see Ni-Ti looping for Aradia, resulting in a kind of blasé fatalism...

Aranea: ENFJ (I was thinking INFJ at first, but then she showed more Extraversion as the comic progressed.)

Jade: xNFP (I can't quite tell, though.)

John: xNFP? (He reminds me of an old friend, who struck me as an xNFP. But I could be wrong.)

Yes, yes and maybe. I could kind of see ISFP for John...

Terezi: ENTJ (Seems oriented towards progress and pragmatic execution, but driven by an inner vision that Vriska is jealous of.)

I'm leaning towards ENTP for her. She's more like the "poke and tease" type.

Tavros: ISFJ? (I dunno...despite his sympathetic portrayal, I never really liked Tavros. So I'm probably not the best person to type him.)

INFP, I think. As per the whole idealistic, fantasy-laden temperament...

Ribonuke

MBTI Type
esTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I can agree with your logic.

But I personally think Eridan is too dependent on his is internalized sense of right and wrong (Fi) to not be an INFP xD But that's just me

Lottie

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You have a point. However, he's very inflexible and more self-assured than a typical INFP. I think he's an INTJ. When he killed Feferi and Kanaya, that was probably his Se showing. People need to remember, he's not the "forevver alone" little woobie that many of the fans make him out to be.
First of all, he's thirteen.
Second of all, he's pompous and self centered. He's a prince, and he wants people to know it. He hits on his friends and tries to fill quadrants, but that's for egotistical reasons rather than sexual. (he did actually love fef and hate vris, but you get my drift)
I think Eridan does have Fi, but he definitely does not repress Te.

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Any ideas about the Alpha ancestors (Meenah & co.)? Not sure one can type Mituna or Kurloz without more context, but I think:

Aranea - xNFJ 2w1 So/Sp?
Meenah - ESTP 8w7 So/Sx
Porrim - ...Not sure. Any takers?
Kankri - INFJ 1w9 So/Sp
Cronus - Not sure about the MBTI, but I could see 4w3 or 3w4 Sx/Sp.
Meulin - ExFP 7w6 So/Sx
Latula - ESFP 7w6 (Instincts = ???)

tine5

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Any ideas about the Alpha ancestors (Meenah & co.)? Not sure one can type Mituna or Kurloz without more context, but I think:

Aranea - xNFJ 2w1 So/Sp?
Meenah - ESTP 8w7 So/Sx
Kankri - INFJ 1w9 So/Sp
Meulin - ExFP 7w6 So/Sx
I thought Porrim was an ISFP or ISTP (quite gentle but firm in a lot of ways I think).

pastabomber

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Aranea - xNFJ 2w1 So/Sp?
Meenah - ESTP 8w7 So/Sx
Kankri - INFJ 1w9 So/Sp
Meulin - ExFP 7w6 So/Sx

Kankri is ENTP as hell. He clearly uses tert Fe to make himself look not as much of an ass and uses Ti and Inferior Si with all of the lecturing and ranting. Maybe an unhealthy INTP could also fit him in a Ti-Si loop as well. Also 1w2-5w6-3w2 so/sp as hell.

Aranea is an EXFJ 5w6-2w1-8w9 so/sp (VERY POWER-SEEKING).

Meenah is either an ESTP or ENTJ 8w7-7w8-3w4 sp/so .

Porrim is an ISTP 1w2-4w5-7w6 sx/sp.

Cronus is either ESTJ or ENFP 4w3-7w6-8w7 sx/so.

Meulin is ESFP 7w6-9w1-2w3 so/sx.

Mituna is ESFP 6w7-8w7-4w3 sp/sx.

Latula is ESFP 7w6-3w2-9w8 so/sx.

Kurloz is unhealthy INFJ 5w4-4w5-1w9 sx/sp.

Horuss is ISFJ or INTP 6w5-1w9-4w5 sp/so.

Rufioh is ISFP 9w1-7w6-4w5 sp/sx.

Damara is an unhealthy INFP 4w5-8w7-6w5 sx/sp.

Those are my guesses~

L

LadyLazarus

John:ESFP 6w7
Rose:INFJ 4w5
Dave:ISFP 3w?
Jade:ENFJ 2w1

Jane:ISFJ 1w2
Jake:ISFP 3w2
Dirk:INTJ 5w6
Roxy:ENFP 7w6

Karkat:ESFJ cp6w7
Terezi: ENTP 8w9
Vriska:ESTP 3w4
Gamzee:ISFP 9w8
Aradia(dead):ISTP 5w4
Aradia(alive):INFP 2w1
Sollux:ISTP 5w6
Feferi:ENFJ 9w1
Eridan:ESFJ 2w?
Nepeta:ISFP ?w?
Equius:ESTJ 6w5
Kanaya:ISFJ 2w1
Tavros:IxFP ?w?

Last edited:

Imageshackdiana

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram

Aranea - xNFJ 2w1 So/Sp?
Meenah - ESTP 8w7 So/Sx
Kankri - INFJ 1w9 So/Sp
Meulin - ExFP 7w6 So/Sx

I agree with Kankri as INFJ, I think Aranea can be an INFJ or ENFJ
Porrim is a stereotypical ISTP
Cronus mhhh, ESFP?
Meulin is an ENFP

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Aranea: 4 Sx who has just been disintegrating to 2 for eons. I wish I didn't know the difference so well. ;)

Any additional thoughts on Hussie?
INTJ, I think. Ni + Fi overdose.