• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Bob Pollard/Beck/Cat Power

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
so/sx e56 intj?
so/sx e54 intp
so/sp e54 intp

?????????????

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
Beck strikes me more as an ENTP, just by comparing him to the ENTPs vs. INTPs I know.

Not sure about Robert Pollard, I guess a reckless xNTJ would work. I don't know much about his personal life though.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Cat Power: infp and could be 4w5.

Concerning 4 vs 5 art, Chan Marshall seems more like a 4 to me:

enneagram institute - type misidentifications said:
Fives tend to be more experimental and outlandish in their artwork. Although both types can explore personal darkness more thoroughly than most, Fours tend to focus on their disappointments in love and with their childhoods and their attendant pain. Fives tend to focus on inner emptiness and feelings of meaninglessness. Fives are more driven to penetrate the surface of things to understand, Fours to get in touch with feelings and cathartically express them

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
If so, identify her hypothetical estacking. See if the slipper fits.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm not good at identifying stackings (just yet!). She's been known in the past to walk off stage in the middle of a song, start & stop songs without explanation, all supposedly related to her stage fright. There's a sort of emotional drama to that which says 4 over 5 to me. Her lyrics also seem more "personal" than "outlandish" to me.

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
<3 cat power

so so so sexy.

I've been thinking about those things you said
I've been thinking about those things we did
I've been thinking about those things you do
I've been thinking about those things you made me do too

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I hang around primarily intps when I do get out, which helps expand my understanding beyond the def, def.

Clearly in-p, which leaves e4 or 5, but where I think that very impulsiveness you describe, a comparatively (to infps/estps) blunt emotional reactivity that intps and esfps are pretty consistent about, whereas a so/sp e4 infp would tend to be touchier in a more pristine way.