• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

World Leaders Thread...

mrconfusion87

MBTI Type
INFP
This thread sorely lacks a thread devoted to world leaders and their types hence me putting up one. When discussing world leaders, please don't just limit yourselves to US presidents and DO add discussions on presidents/heads of states/governments of other nations to keep things interesting. What are their types? Feel free to discuss. Thanks. :D

Chiharu

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Barrack Obama is an INFJ, I think.
Ghandi was INFx. Not sure on J/P and I've heard both.
George Washington is a classic SJ.
Lincoln, Jefferson, and Elizabeth I seem like NT's to me. Henry VIII seems like an ISTP to me.... what do you guys think?
Napoleon Bonaparte was an SP.
Julius Caesar... NT?
I wish I knew enough about world leaders to expand on this for present times...

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Gahndi was an INFJ, definitely an Ni dom (better future) combined with Fe aux (can't everybody get along?).

Geroge Washington was either an ESTJ or ISTJ.

Thomas Jefferson was either an INFJ or INTP according to most people.

Julius Caesar was an INTJ I think.

Barrack Obama is every type because everyone wants to share thier type with him.

KDude

I think Caesar was ENTJ with a hint of SP intelligence. Not for the military tactics, but for the social intelligence. He commanded a lot of respect just by using his presence. He also would make deliberate choices that affected people indirectly, on a sensory level (such as wearing purple.. which was forbidden. It signified royalty). Seemed like he used a lot of things for immediate/visual impact (crossing the Rubicon, recruiting Gauls for Senators), and didn't quite think it through like an INTJ would. Even his conquest of the Gauls contained maneuvers that were kind meant to demoralize them, when it wasn't necessary. Augustus was probably more INTJ. He took a step back from the grandstanding (he also survived longer because of it probably). In fact, the first thing they did before they attacked Caesar was rip off his purple robe. Then they stabbed him. That was the first thing they hated about him.

Perch420

MBTI Type
NiTi
Enneagram
5w1
Obama- ENFJ
Bush- ESTP
Reagan- ESFJ
Clinton- ESFP
Putin- INTJ
Stalin- ISTJ
Lenin- INFJ
Trotsky- INTP
Ghandi- INFJ
Brezhnev- ISFJ
Gorbachev- ENFJ
Gordon Brown- INTP
Bersculini- ESFP
Nicholas II- ISFJ
Hugo Chavez- ENFP
Lincoln- INTP
George Washington- ESFJ
Thomas Jefferson- INTP
James Madison- ENTJ
Dick Cheney- INTJ
Mao- ENTP
Hitler- INFJ

Perch420

MBTI Type
NiTi
Enneagram
5w1
Scratch that, Stalin is most definitely an INTJ.